70. When you're scared

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

70. When you're scared

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

 

You were at Taeyang's place, watching him swimming in the pool. You smiled as he playfully splashed the water at you. "Yah! Stop that!" You shouted at him, but you still laughed.

"I will when you come into the pool too" He swam to the edge and leaned his arms on the edge, smiling at you. "Come on already, it's boring being in a pool alone".

"I'm fine here, thank you".

He pouted. "____" He whined. 

You looked down. "I can't, okay?" You mumbled as you were looking down at your feets.

Taeyang dragged himself out of the pool and walked over to you, bending down. "What do you mean you can't?"

"I... can't swim" You mumbled again.

"Oh... then i'll teach you right now" He grabbed your hand and smiled as he led you to the edge of the pool. You looked down in the water and swallowed hard. "Don't worry, i won't let anything happen to you, okay?" He went inside the pool and held his arms out towards you. "I won't let you go, i promise".

You nodded. Even though you were afraid of water, you trusted Taeyang. You sat down on the edge and placed your hand on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around you waist, slowly dragging you down into the water with him. Once most of your body were under water, you tightly wrapped your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.

"D-don't let g-go, o-okay?"

He smiled. "I won't, just let your legs down in the water and release your hands from my neck. I'll be holding your hands the whole time, okay?"

 

You nodded and slowly you stood in the pool, but your arms were still around his neck. He carefully removed them and held your hands in the water, just as he promised.

 

"See? It's not that bad, is it?" You nodded. "Now, lay on your stomach".

You looked up at him with wide eyes. "W-what?"

"Don't worry, i'll be holding you. Just do it". You took a deep breath and did what he told you to do. You closed your eyes as he was adjusting your position. "Good, now move your legs" Listening to him, you started moving your legs. "Now, clap your hands together and swim, okay?"

You opened your eyes and looked at him. "How can i do that when you're holding my hands?"

"Like this" He let go off your hands and moved them to your waist instead. "Now, swim".

You did as he told you to and swam a few times. You quickly stood up and smiled at him. "I did it!"

He laughed and ruffled your hair. "Yes, you did. I'm so proud of you" He kissed the top of your head".

"Hey, Taeyang?"

He looked down at you. "Mmm?"

You splashed water in his face and quickly started swimming away from him. "Gotcha!" You laughed as he was watching you in shock.

"You faked it this whole time?!"

"Yup" You smiled satisfied. 

"Okay, you're gonna get it now" He started swimming towards you and you laughed.

 

 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

My other fanfics

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter