87. When he tells you he loves you for the first time

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

87. When he tells you he loves you for the first time

Daesung - Kang Daesung

 

"I miss you" Daesung said into the phone. He was on yet another tour in Japan leaving you by yourself in Korea. You understood, of course, but you really missed him.

"I miss you too, but there's only two weeks left until you come home".

"I know, but that's so long! I wanna see you now! I'm worried sick about you! Something might happen to you, you might hurt yourself or maybe you meet another guy!" He groaned. "I need to get home right now!"

"Daesung, it's only two weeks. I've been watching your concerts on tv, you are really good. You can't disappoint your fans by leaving now. You have to finish it until the end".

"Alright..." He mumbled. "I need to go, but i'll call you tomorrow at the same time".

"Alright, goodbye, Daesung".

"Bye. Oh, and ____, one more thing".

"What?"

"I love you" The line went dead after that and you stared at your phone in shock. 

"What the hell? He hangs up after saying that?!" You said as you called him back.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident, leaving her in a orphanage. She has changes so many schools over the years and now she moves to Korea where she gets bitten by a animal and things change drastically in her life...

 

When You're Gone

Characters: Park Mi-Cha (OC) and F.T. Island.

Hongki and Jonghoon, two musicians who has always gotten rejected at auditions. At one audition he meets Mi-Cha and the two of them fall in love. But she has a secret...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter