76. When you're sad that he's getting married

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

76. When you're sad that he's getting married 

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

Requested by: Courcour

 

You stared at the wedding invitation like you had been doing for the past week. One week ago you received a letter in the mail and it turned out to be a wedding invitation from Taeyang and his soon wife to be. You weren't sure if you were going to go or not. Taeyang was your best friend, but you loved him like more than a friend.

 

You were to afraid to confess to him and now he was getting married. To your worst enemy. He had been calling you and sending you text messages for the past week, but you didn't know what to say to him or how to respond, so you just simply ignored all his calls and texts.

 

You snapped back to reality when you heard a knock on your door. You got out of the bed and walked with heavy steps towards the door. You were so depressed about Taeyang getting married that you had barely left your bed the whole week. Whoever it was at the door, would get a shock when they saw you. Your hair was a mess anf you were still in your pajamas.

 

You opened the door and Taeyang was standing there.

 

"Hey, ____..." He said as he looked at you. "Were you sleeping?"

"Uh... n-no. Come in" You stepped aside and let him in. A few minutes of silence passed.

"____, have you been ignoring me?" He looked up at you and you saw how hurt he looked. You sighed and nodded. "Why? Because... i'm getting married?" Once again you nodded. "Why? Don't you want me to get married?"

Sure i do. With me. You thought to yourself. "I-it's not that, it's just... aish, forget it!" You said as you walked into your room and slammed the door. It didn't take long before the door opened and Taeyang was inside your room. 

"Tell me what's wrong. What did i do?"

"You're going to get married to someone else!" You shouted, not daring to turn around to look at him. Tears were already starting to form in your eyes. "What does she have that i don't? Why can't you just love me instead?" You mumbled. You felt two strong arms wrap around you.

"Who said i didn't love you?" He whispered into your ear. He turned you around and forced you to look at him. "I've been in love with you for a very long time, ____. I just... thought you didn't like me that way".

 

You knew it was wrong, but you couldn't stop yourself from kissing him. He put his hands on your waist and kissed you back. Never once in your life had something that was so wrong felt so good. Taeyang pushed you backwards onto the bed, not breaking the kiss. 

 

The makeout session between you and Taeyang lasted for a few more minutes, before he suddenly pulled away, staring down at you.

 

"I gotta go" He said before climbing off of you. He walked out of your room and soon you heard your front door open and then close. You sighed and closed your eyes.

"What did i just do?" You mumbled as you snuggled up to your pillow. There goes your friendship between you and Taeyang.

 

The next day you were in the kitchen, making breakfast. You were just about to eat when you heard your front door open and someone was running around in your apartment. You were frightened. Who was it? A robber? Or maybe... a killer? 

 

"H-hello?" You asked nervously. The person quickly ran inside the kitchen and you sighed in relief when you saw it was just Tayeang. "You almost scared me to death! I thought it was a robber or something!"

He chuckled. "Sorry" He said as he walked up to you.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you with your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter