174. When he has to go to Japan Part 2

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

174. When he has to go to Japan Part 2

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

 

You sighed as you threw the remote control away. For 2 weeks now you had been inside the hotel room the whole day. Jiyong didn't feel comfortable letting you walk out on your own, so he had made sure to get people to bring you food and the only entertainment you had was watching tv, but your japanese wasn't good, so you didn't understand much.

 

But the best part about staying inside a hotel room all day, is that you didn't have to dress up or anything. You had been walking in an oversized t-shirt that belonged to Jiyong. Well, used to belong to Jiyong. It was sort of yours now. You looked at the watch and smiled. Jiyong's concert was over now, and he was on his way back to the hotel now.

 

And you were right. A few minutes later, you heard the door open, but you turned the lights off, lied down on the bed and under the covers, pretending to be asleep. You heard some noises, then you felt the light being . You felt the bed sink down and then you felt a hot breath near your ear which sent shivers down your spine.

 

"____?" Jiyong asked in a low voice. "I know you're not asleep" He moved his hands down to your stomach and tickled you. You opened your eyes and started laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop it!" You screamed, and he listened to you and stopped.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He your cheek while looking down at you.

"Not really. It's pretty boring being stuck in a hotel room all day. Can i go out tomorrow?"

He shook his head. "No. You're not familiar around here. You might get lost, or something might happen to you".

"But i promise i won't go far from the hotel. If i get lost, i can always call you, and if i can't reach you, i can call the other members, or your manager. Please, oppa? Just for half an hour?"

He sighed. "How can i say no to you?"

"You can't" You grinned at him as you pulled the covers over him as well.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident, leaving her in a orphanage. She has changes so many schools over the years and now she moves to Korea where she gets bitten by a animal and things change drastically in her life...

Chapters: 16.

On-going - Completed

 

When You're Gone

Characters: Park Mi-Cha (OC) and F.T. Island.

Hongki an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter