82. When you're an actor and you have the lead role in a romantic movie

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

82. When you're an actor and you have the lead role in a romantic movie

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: KateFlopa

 

 

You and T.O.P were going through the script with the director. You had gotten the lead role in a romantic movie and you had just found out that T.O.P would play the male lead role, in other words, he was going to play your love interest. You and T.O.P got into your posetitions and started acting.

 

A/N: Just pretend this is you and T.O.P.

 

 

"Cut!" The director shouted and you and T.O.P walked back to your seats. You took a sip of your water bottle and noticed Jiyong walking towards you. You smiled and waved at him. He had promised you he would show up to support your upcoming movie.

"Hey, Jiyong" You said as you put your water bottle down.

"Hey..." He mumbled as he put his hands in his pockets. He was staring at something behind you. You turned around to see what he was staring at. "What is he doing here?" You turned back to look at him.

"Oh, T.O.P? Guess what? He has a role in this movie as well".

"What role?" He looked down at you.

"Eh... well, he plays the... male lead role". Jiyong was about to say something, but the director was calling you. "I gotta go" You rushed over to the director and he told you and T.O.P to do the kiss scene again.

 

You were worried about Jiyong's reaction, but this was your job and you had to finish it. You finished the scene and after talking to the director, you nervously walked up to Jiyong. You tried reading his expression, but he had a poker face on.

 

"Jiyong?" 

"So T.O.P is your boyfriend in this movie?"

You sighed, but nodded. "Yes".

Jiyong nodded. "I see. Wait here".

 

He walked passed you and went straight up to T.O.P. He knew that you would be kissing other guys for this movie, so he had prepared himself for it. What he wasn't prepared of, was that it was going to be his own band member you would be kissing. He tapped T.O.P on the shoulder and he turned around, smiling.

 

"Hey, Jiyong. You're here?"

"Yes, i'm here. Look, i know there's nothing i can do about you and ____ being in a movie together. You two are a couple in this movie and i'm... cool with that. Just... only kiss her when the camera is rolling! No kisses behind the camera or anything like that, got it?"

"Jiyong, i have my own girlfriend. Don't worry about it, ____ is all yours. But i understand your feelings. If it were you kissing my girlfriend for a movie, i would be a little jealous too".

"I'm not jealous!" Jiyong shouted at T.O.P. He turned around and walked up to you. He pulled you close to him and kissed you forcefully. After making out for a few minutes in front of T.O.P, he pulled aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter