64. When you're upset that you couldn't have a photo taken with him

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

64. When you're upset that you couldn't have a photo taken with him

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

Requested by: Courcour

 

You sighed as you looked through your pictures on your camera. You had gone to the YG building today and alot of fans had been able to take a picture with Taeyang when he walked out of the building. Everyone, except you. You were disappointed, but what could you do?

 

Yell at him for not taking a picture with you? It wasn't his fault, he probably didn't notice you since there was alot of fans there. To him you're just another fan, nothing more, nothing less. The doorbell rang and you turned your head to look up at the door from the couch you were sitting on.

 

"Who is that at this hour?" You groaned as you stood up and walked over to the door, opening it. Your jaw fell down and you didn't move at all.

"Hello, ____" He smiled. "I'm Taeyang".

You had to rub your eyes a few times, just in case this was a dream. "H-h-how do y-you know my n-name?"

He smirked. "That's a secret. I saw you today, sorry i couldn't take a picture with you. I saw how disappointed you were, so i decided to come here personally and take a picture with you" He smiled as he looked down at your hands and you realized you were still holding your camera.

He snapped it out of your hands and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Smile" You nodded slowly and smiled, even though you were confused as hell. Click. He looked at the picture and handed it back to you. "We look good together, don't you think?" You looked at the picture and slowly nodded again.

"How did you know where i live?" You looked up at him.

"Another secret" He smiled and suddenly he pulled you into his chest, wrapping his strong arms around your tiny little body. "I'm sorry about today" He whispered into your ear.

 

 

 

My other fanfics

 

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Characters: Park Mi Young (OC), B.A.P and Super Junior.

Park Mi Young is the step sister of Jung Daehyun and she is close with his other friends too. They all treat each other like family, especially when her dad, who works as a cop has to go undercover for a case to catch a gang and leaves Mi Young to Daehyun. 

What Mi Young don't know is that B.A.P is also a gang and when she finds out she runs straight into the arms of another gang member.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter