200. When you babysit together

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

200. When you babysit together

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

Requested by: MousyCh

 

You and Seungri were in the park. He was babysitting one of his co-worker's kid, and he had decided to invite you to come along with him to the park. But the moment the little boy saw you, he hadn't let you go for one second, and that was bothering Seungri.

 

"How about we go play on the swings?" Seungri asked the little boy, but he wrapped his arms tighter around your neck as he buried his head in the crook of your neck.

"No! I want to stay with ____!"

Seungri sighed. "Okay, that's it. Hands off my girlfriend" Seungri wrapped his arms around the boy and tried to drag him away from you, but the boy tightened his grip. Seungri smirked and started tickling him. The boy immediately let go and started to cry as Seungri walked over to the swings.

You followed them, a little worried that the boy was hurt. The boy immediately jumped off the swing and ran over to you, wrapping both his arms around your leg. "Get that stupid jerk away from me".

Seungri rolled his eyes as he walked up to the two of you. He bent down next to the boy and smiled. "This pretty girl is mine, okay? And i don't like it when other boys are all over her".

The boy glared at Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter