45. When you punch the wrong guy

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

45. When you punch the wrong guy

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

Requested by: Anelle

 

You were on a trip to Korea with your best friends, but they had decided to go to an amusement park and since you weren't a big fan of those, you decided to walk on your own. You were in a cafe and had just gotten the coffee you ordered. You paid for it and left the cafe.

 

You knew a little korean, since you had studied it for a year. You took a sip of your coffee as you continued to your next destination. What you didn't know was that someone was following you...

 

You were just about to turn the corner when a guy stepped in front of you. You looked up and saw a tall guy smirking at you. He looked around and grabbed your arm and dragged you into a back alley. He pressed you against the brick wall, making you drop your coffee on the ground.

 

He held your arms up against the brick wall and you didn't move at all, since you were scared. Suddenly he let go off your arms and you thought he was going to let you go, but then he put his hands on your s. You gasped and closed your eyes and punched him. 

 

"Dammit!" Someone screamed. You opened your eyes and now two guys were there with you, both lying on the ground. The guy who had touched you and another one you had no idea who was. The guy you didn't know was covering his eye with his hands. The guy who dragged you into the back alley got back up on his feet and ran away. The stranger stood up and looked at you with one of his eyes closed. "You okay?"

"What... what happened?"

He smirked. "Well, i was in the cafe when you bought that". He pointed to your coffee on the ground. "And i decided to follow you and that's when i saw that guy drag you in here. When i saw him touch your..." He looked down at your chest and coughed while looking awkwardly to the side. "Anyway, i pushed him on the ground and that's when you punched me".

You gasped and quickly covered your mouth with your hands. "OMG! I'm so so sorry!"

"It's okay". He smiled and pulled on his sunglasses. "This is gonna be embarrassing to explain to my members". He chuckled.

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter