67. When he invites you backstage

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

67. When he invites you backstage

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: Michily

 

You were standing backstage, looking around, feeling a little bit uncomfortable. You were supposed to be on your way home now from Big Bang's concert, but as soon as the concert ended, a security guard came up to you and told you that you had to come backstage.

 

You wondered if it was something you had done. Something wrong and that thought was scaring you. What if you got in trouble? Would you go to jail? You looked down at your shoulder and saw a bruise forming already from when a fangirl pushed you out of the way.

 

It hurt like hell, but you had to get back up right away or she and the thousands of other fans there would have ran you over. "Hey" You heard a sweet, familiar voice coming from behind. You quickly turned around. Jiyong was standing there with a huge smile on his face. The only thing you could do was standing there wtih your mouth open wide. "You know who i am, right?" He said as he pointed at himself.

You slowly nodded. You shook your head as you came back to reality. "Ehm... did i... did i do something wrong?" You looked down at the floor.

He frowned. "Something wrong? Why would you think that?"

"Because i got pulled backstage?"

"Oh, that?" Jiyong smirked. "That's because i wanted to see if you were okay. I noticed you got pushed".

"You... saw that?" He didn't reply, instead he walked over to you, carefully lifting your arm. He examined your bruise and slowly nodded.

"It doesn't look so bad, it's gonna heal soon" He looked up in your eyes and smiled. Your heart started beating fast, since he was so close to you. He straightened himself up and leaned his head down close to yours. "Want me to kiss it?" 

"Eh..." He didn't wait for you to reply. Instead, he released your arm and put both of his palms on the side of your face, kissing you. Just a few seconds later he pulled away, putting his forehead on yours as he played with your hair.

"Do you feel better or do you need another kiss?" He smirked at you.

 

 

 

My other fanfics

 

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Characters: Park Mi Young (OC), B.A.P and Super Junior.

Park Mi Young is the step sister of Jung Daehyun and she is close with his other friends too. They all treat each other like family, especially when her dad, who works as a cop has to go undercover for a case to catch a gang and leaves Mi Young to Daehyun. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter