65. When you're both attracted to each other

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

65. When you're both attracted to each other

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: ShannonGD

 

Jiyong was standing by the bar, with a drink in his hand looking as cool as always. He would politely nod or bow when someone he knew passed him. His friend had decided to throw a party and this friend was a close friend of you too, so you ended up going as well.

 

But Jiyong couldn't care less about this party, that was not what was on Jiyong's mind. All that was on his mind right now was that you were standing on the other side of the room, wearing a tight, short, black dress that showed of your curves very well. Not to mention your long, beautiful legs. He held his glass up to his lips, not taking his eyes off of you for one second.

 

He liked you, alot. But he had a hard time confessing his feelings to you. He wanted to, but somehow he just couldn't do it. He didn't even know if you liked him as much as he liked you. His eyes blinekd a few times when he saw his friend walking up to you, looking you up and down.

 

Anger and jealousy was taking over him. In one second he slammed the glass down hard, making some of the alcohol spill out. He continued watching you two, how his friend would caress your cheek, your hand, and when he playfully lifted up the bottom of your short dress you were wearing, he lost it.

 

No one, no one was allowed to do that. Except Jiyong himself. He rushed over to the two of you, trying to control his jealousy. He grabbed his friend's hand, making him let go of your dress.

 

Jiyong put on his best, fake smile. "I see you know my girlfriend?"

"Huh? G-girlfriend?" His friend looked shocked at you, then back at Jiyong. "Sorry" He mumbled before walking away. Jiyong smirked and looked down at you who were staring at him with a confused expression.

"G-girlfriend?" You repeated what your friend had just said.

Jiyong wasn't going to back out this time, it was time to confess. And he was going to do it in a cool way, not like how they do it in those awkward dramas. "Yes, you don't like it? I think that title suits you well, don't you think? Many girls would die to be known as G-Dragon's girlfriend".

"G-Dragon's girlfriend?" You mumbled as you looked down.

He bit his bottom lip. Hearing those words come out of your mouth... well, it made him crazy and he only wanted you more.. In one move, he placed a hand under your chin, lifting your head up. "Strike that. From now on..." His eyes moved down to your lips and a small smile appeared on his face. "You're Jiyong's girlfriend" He leaned down, closing the space that was left between the two of you as he pressed his lips onto yours.

 

 

 

My other fanfics

 

What My Heart Tells Me To Do

Characters: Park Mi Young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter