41. When he's going to confess and s helps him

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

41. When he's going to confess and s helps him

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

Requested by: Sakura19Haruno95

 

You were a YG trainee and right now you were in the practice room, dancing as a back up dancer for 2NE1. What you didn't know was that Seungri was watching your every move like he had been doing for months already. s were sitting next to him, but they were staring at 2NE1.

 

When you first became a trainee you were a little shy because you were around so many huge artists, but now it was like you didn't see them anymore, which is why you never found out about Seungri looking at you.

 

"Aish..." Seungri mumbled to himself. He put his head down. "Why doesn't she notice me?"

"Maybe she thinks you're creepy because you're always looking at her" Seunghyun . 

Seungri looked up at them. "Can you blame me? Look at her, she's hot!"

"I'm not blind, i know she's hot" Seunghyun smirked at Seungri.

"Yah!" Seungri stood up, clenching his fists.

"Relax, i'm not trying to steal your girl".

Seungri sighed and sat back down. He looked up at you. "I wish she was my girl".

"Then just confess to ____ already" Daesung said as he took a sip of his water bottle.

"Yeah, why haven't you done it yet?" Taeyang looked up at him.

"Because she is YG's niece. He would kill me if he found out i liked his niece".

"Maybe" Jiyong said. "But you never know if you never try".

Seungri looked up at his leader. "You want me to confess to her with the risk of being killed?"

"It didn't stop Romeo". Jiyong smirked at him.

"But... he died".

"Just go and confess to her already. We'll help you" Jiyong said, giving him a comforting smile.

"Okay, i will". Seungri stood up, but quickly sat back down. "After she's done practicing".

"Coward" Seunghyun smiled at Seungri.

 

Seungri was getting more and more nervous as the practice was coming to an end. Once you were done, you bowed to 2NE1 and they left the practice room. You walked over to your bag and looked around for a bottle of water because you were so thirsty, but you couldn't find one.

 

"Aish, i forgot to bring a water bottle" You sighed and stood up, pulling your bag over your shoulder and suddenly stood face to face with Seungri. The rest of Big Bang was right behind him, smiling at you. Seungri coughed and held out a water bottle in front of you as he shyly looked down at the floor.

"Uh... h-here".

You grabbed the water bottle, confused because Seungri was talking to you. "Thanks" You drank the whole bottle in one sip, causing Big Bang to look at you with wide ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter