113. When you choose what to wear for each other

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

113. When you choose what to wear for each other

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: 4evervipkissme

 

"Your wardrobe is really... unique" Jiyong mumbled as he looked inside your closet while you were lying flat on your stomach on the bed, watching him.

"Same goes for you" He turned around and stuck his tounge out at you and turned his attention back to your wardrobe.

"No girlfriend of mine should wear this" You walked up to him and looked at your closet.

"I like these clothes".

"But they're all guy clothes. Don't you have any feminine clothes?" Jiyong looked down at you.

"Well... there's underwear, but i can't walk around only in that".

"Around me, you can" Jiyong smirked as he closed the closet. "But seriously though, how about for one day you wear whatever i choose for you?"

You crossed your arms. "And what do i get for doing that?"

"I'll let you do the same to me. Dress me up in whatever you like".

You smirked. "Deal".

 

After you and Jiyong went seperate ways to buy each other clothes, you both met up again a few hours later in your apartment. You giggled as you looked at Jiyong, who didn't look happy at all.

 

"Pikachu? Really?" He said as he looked at his Pikachu onepiece that you had picked out for him. "Is this really what you wanted to see me wearing?"

"Yes" You nodded, satisfied.

Jiyong sighed, but then smirked. "Now it's your turn" He handed you the bag. "Change into that and let's go out to eat" He looked down at himself again. "Even though my outfit isn't exactly proper for a restaurant..."

 

You laughed as you walked into your room to change. A few minutes later you glared in the mirror at the clothes Jiyong had picked out for you.

 

"Damn him..." You mumbled as you heard a knock on the door.

"You done?" Jiyong asked.

"I'm not wearing this!"

"Why not?!"

"The dress is too short!"

"In my opinion, the shorter the better! Now, get your cute little out of there and show me!" You sighed, but opened the door. His jaw fell down and his eyes kept staring at your legs. "Damn..."

"I'm changing" You said as you were about to close the door, but he stopped it with his foot.

"Nuh-uh, that's not part of the deal" He grabbed your wrist and led you out of the apartment. "Let's walk instead of driving" He smirked. 

"Walking?! Jiyong, i'm wearing heels!"

"I can always give you a piggy back if you want?" His smirk got wider.

"No thanks" You mumbled as the two of you continued walking. "Let's just get this day over with".

"A few minutes ago, i would have agreed with you, but now..." He look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter