The Sudden Plans

Come Back, Don't Go

 

Waaa! I finally uploaded this. I wasn't able to connect to the internet yesterday! ADSFGBFB>< Just so happy EXO's finally coming back. XOXO ^^

---

 

You are standing on the waiting shed just in front of your house waiting for the bus to stop by. You were all alone. Whenever you are, you always tend to think about what Kris said, whether you should confirm it’s true or not. You hated the fact that for once, you didn’t know what to do about it. You always get things your way, but the matter was the worst among all. That thing was supposed to be sacred, right? Then the sound of the scurrying bus stopped your thoughts.

You walked up, scanned your bus card and searched for a vacant seat. You found one at the back and you sat beside the window. The bus was half-empty, like it always is. You placed your earphones on and listened to shuffled songs on your list. After some minutes, your bus stopped in front of your school. You were about to walk out of it, when you saw a familiar façade on your right. You went back to check on who it was.

The silky, black hair of the sleeping guy seemed familiar that you had to go near him to look. You crouched a little beside him. You saw his ID strap and realized he goes to the same school as you. You didn’t hesitate to shake him a bit since you are in front of your school after all. He moved a little and turned to you quickly that you were so close to each other’s face. You were so shocked upon seeing the-one-who-must-not-be-seen that you stumbled backwards and landed on your .

“Ow!” You muttered. He held out his hand to help you stand but your pride was a little scratched right now so you stood by yourself and walked out of the bus quickly.

“Hey wait!” He shouted behind you, but you kept walking fast.

He ran towards you and got hold of your arm. You quickly yanked it away and turned to him.

“What?” You asked, sounding annoyed but really you were just embarrassed.

“Thanks… for waking me up. See you at free class.” He said, a little stunned by your action and walked forward. You saw him smirk before he did so. That’s it?

 

You went to your locker first since you forgot to bring your math book home last weekend and you actually had homework there. You turned to leave but the Queenkas were already surrounding you. Again with this?

“You’re really just gonna barge in any time?” You asked not wanting an answer from them. You still had to do your homework and here they go, ing up early in the morning.

“Can you explain these?” Yoona blurted out, placing a bunch of stolen pictures in front of your face.

“Those are pictures.” You said and rolled eyes.

“Aish! Stop being sarcastic, will you?” Said Hyo Yeon, annoyed.

“When you stop being es, maybe I’ll think about it.”

“Why were you with Kris oppa?!” Jiyeon whined. She was referring to pictures of you and EXO when you were at Lotte World yesterday, but mostly they were the ones with only just you and Kris.

“Why should I answer you?”

“Answer straight! !” Yoona exploded and pushed you hard on the lockers. That hurt.

“We had a date.” You said and smirked trying to make them feel miserable but you still thought they won’t buy it since you are with the EXO and not just Kris, after all.

“How could you?!” Shouted Jiyeon and slapped you hard on your left cheek, which made you turn right involuntarily. Geez, they actually fell for that? I can’t deal any more stupid people. You touched your slapped cheek, you actually felt it throbbing. Woo~ So this is what it feels like to be -slapped.

“You actually believed what I said?”

“The pictures say it so.” Jiyeon mumbled and Yoona nudged her left rib.

“We’ll never believe anything you say--” said Yoona, trying to act tough. , try harder.

“Then why the did you have to corner me up her then, huh?!” You shouted, shaking your head. They are stupider than I imagined. They just looked at each other like lost things. They even look silly up-close. What they’re doing seemed to backfire on them.

“I will never understand your messed-up logic.” You said and forcefully walked out of them, hitting both Yoona and Jiyeon’s shoulders in the process. You already walked three steps away from them when you heard one of them shout.

“You think we’re stupid?” Yoona shouted, which made some people stop and listen warily.

“No, . I know.” You turned back on them for a bit and walked away again knowing you made them shut up. You smirked as you did so. You saw some people hide their laughter as well.

 

“How can she say those things to us easily?” whined Jiyeon. She was the most affected today especially because she has been eyeing Kris ever since she saw him. Kris was always just wearing his face every time though. Not until she came. She thought.

“I want her to learn some lessons so badly!” Angered Hyo Yeon, stomping her feet.

“Girls, look. She is different from other people we bully. Since she’s so good at comebacks… we should bully her in another way.” Said Yoona. Weird, she was actually keen enough to know that. Please.

“What would that be?”

“We should start hurting her… in a leveled up way, that is.” Yoona said and smiled like a doll. It was very much creepy.

 

You hurriedly went to your room and opened the page of the book to the questions you’re supposed to answer. Hana was on another class and as much as you want to just copy her answers, you can’t. Among the two of you, you were obviously the lazier one.

“Hi Jae Min!” said Suho as he entered the room. You didn’t even bother to wave back because you had 10 Trigonometry questions to answer and there’s only 15 minutes left before the class starts. Suho noticed that so he just sat on his chair. He knows you don’t want to be helped anyway.

The professor entered the room right after the bell rang. You still had your head lowered answering the homework.

“Okay class, I’m sure you all did your homework right? It was easy, wasn’t it?” but most of the students in the room groaned to disagree.

“Exchange your papers now, we don’t have a lot of time. Oh and, a pop quiz will be given later!” He said and chuckled a bit, and the class went to an uproar. Almost all reacted except the EXO and you. You quickly gave your paper to Suho and you checked Chen’s.

After checking, Suho was shocked you had no mistakes. He was really impressed. How did she do that in 15 minutes?

 

---

 

It was lunch time when you first saw Hana that day. She was waving at you as you entered the cafeteria. You don’t usually eat here, but Hana wanted to try their food. You quickly sat beside her after you paid for your food. You weren’t shocked she had a variety of food on her tray.

“I heard you got slapped earlier.” She said after eating the pasta.

“They were lucky I had to do my homework.”

“Aren’t you gonna report them or something?” She asked as she ate the rice cake.

“Not yet. Besides it was the first time they did something physical.”

“They probably realized they can’t beat you with words.” She said and nodded as she drank on her Milk Tea. Then it was silent for awhile. All you can hear are other people’s noise.

“Can I ask something?” She talked.

“No.”

“What happened to me at the party? When I woke up yesterday my head was so dizzy it feels like it’s coming off of my neck already!” She explained with wide eyes. It seemed like she even liked the feeling.

“You got drunk.”

“I know that! I mean, after…” She trailed off. Teasing time.

“You don’t remember?!” You acted shock.

“Oh my god what happened?!!” She panicked and you could just chuckle.

“You made out with random guys down the hall--”

“What?! Yuck! Why don’t I remember anything?” She screamed as hopelessly as she slowly placed her head on the table and hid herself with her hair. You knew she didn’t believe you then. You were about to say something when her head quickly rose up.

“Oh I remember one thing!” Your brows just furrowed.

“I hugged Taemin oppa! Taeminnie saved me from bad girls.” She beamed and hugged herself. You could say she’s imagining what happened now.

“You mean Kai?” You stopped her daydreaming.

“The jerk? No! It was Taemin!” She said arguing with you as she took another bite on her rice cake.

“Taemin was never around for the party. You actually think an idol would go to such parties?”

“B-but… I’m p-pretty sure it was…”

“It was Kai. You were too drunk to know that--”

“But I saw his face! He really looked like Taemin oppa!” Hana was shaking you by then.

“Deal with it. Kai saved you. You hugged Kai.” And her face looked like throwing up. She let go of you. She didn’t finish her food and walked out of the cafeteria. You were left dumfounded by her actions. Was she upset it wasn’t Taemin? Or was it because it was Kai?

 

You were once again all alone eating on a long table of the cafeteria. You were too deep into thoughts that you never saw the EXO walk in. It’s not like you would care anyway. You looked up when you noticed someone sitting in front of you.

“Hi Jae Min!” Smiled Suho. A few seconds after, the table was full.

“Hello noona.” Waved Sehun who was sitting beside you. You suddenly remembered how loud he was screaming on the rides yesterday. Everything was noisy again. You could sense some hot glares the girls were throwing at you, but you just continued eating. They were so busy eating and talking that you thought they might not have noticed you were sitting here again.

“Why are you here? There are plenty of vacant tables around, you know.”

“We like sitting here.” Said Luhan.

“And don’t even tell me you always use this table because I was over it days ago.” You muttered.

“But we actually do.” Said Xiumin before taking a big bite on his baozi.

“This is our table, EXO’s table.” said Chanyeol. You could just cover your face with your hands in frustration. It doesn’t even have their name on it! You thought. What the heck am I even thinking now? Ugh.

 

---

 

You walked out the moment you finished your food. They weren’t shocked though. Some of them knew you would do that anyway. You quickly went to the music department and searched for a room that had a Grand Piano in it. You badly wanted to vent out your frustration. You were more of the guitar girl but you knew how to play the keys. Still, Hana was better than you.

You sat on the cushioned chair in front of the Piano and opened the covers. You felt the keys under your fingers and started to play a song all too familiar for you. You always sing this song back when you were still performing a bit in Europe, especially when they wanted you to perform a solo. You had a band back there, along with Hana and your three other friends who stayed in Europe. Well, they weren’t forced to move back to Korea that is.

The song was the same song the music box plays. It always makes you cry, not because you can relate to the song but because you couldn’t remember why you first loved that song. You couldn’t remember your childhood days, but your mom said it was probably because you were just a kid back then. But shouldn’t it be too important for me to forget? Even so, that has been your favorite song.

You played the last keys not knowing the first tear dropped.

“You still play that?” Kris said behind you. You never noticed him come in earlier. He sat next to you then.

“Every time.” You said and closed the covers.

“Doesn’t it hurt you?”

“But I don’t want to forget, either.”

“But he never showed up that day.”

“Maybe I was wrong, maybe that wasn’t the right day. Besides, my childhood memories are so messed up. I don’t even remember his face. I’m not even sure if--” Then Kris hugged you. You rested your head on his shoulders.

“I know, I know.” You started to cry.

“Can I tell you something?” You whispered.

“Hmm?”

“I… I was scared when I first saw you. I thought you’d push me away. I mean, I left without even saying goodbye to you. I was scared… I’d lose you too. I lost two people so close to me already. Well, three if you count him. I-I… can’t… not you…” You mumbled as tears stream down your face. You were tugging on his shirt to calm yourself a bit.

Losing three people was the worst thing that happened to you.

One was your first best friend back in 1st grade, before you even met Hana and Kris. The second was your grandfather, who seemed to be more of a father for you than the real one. They both died without being able to say goodbye to you. The last one you couldn’t even quite picture out. All you knew about him was the song in the music box, and the only place you remember from your childhood days, before you even met your first best friend. You don’t know whether he’s still alive or not though.

“I was scared you’d do the same. But hey, I’m still here.”

“You won’t leave me right?”

“I will never leave my best friend. Don’t ever forget that.” He said as he tightened his grip on you. You stayed like that long enough for you to stop crying and calm down. He messed up your hair after.

 

---

 

It was free class but you didn’t want to be separated from Kris. It’s times like this that you feel so weak and you needed to always be with someone you’re familiar with. But you don’t want to miss your club either.

“Will you be okay?” Kris asked before leaving you in front of you club building. You just nodded and gave a small smile. He left after you entered your building.

You saw everyone sitting down, forming a big circle and they seem to be having a little meeting. You quickly sat next to the professor, which was also the only vacant space. You bowed down your head saying sorry for being late and he just nodded.

Apparently, the president, Tao was talking about the event that will happen two weeks from now. It is a yearly celebration for each club to showcase their club’s talents and everyone has to participate. He was also talking about putting up a booth full of historical records of Martial Arts for other people to appreciate it too. He talked about a lot more things, but you were too distracted to even listen.

“Got it, Jae Min?” He asked. You snapped out of it and found him bent down in front of you. Everyone was looking expectant at you. What were they talking about just now? You stared at him blankly and he smirked.

“Apparently, one of us here wasn’t listening.” He said as he stood up and started walking around. Everyone else chuckled. What an .

“Why don’t you tell us what I was asking her awhile ago?” He said pointing at a guy randomly. He quickly stood up and told everyone what you were supposed to do.

“What? No! You can’t just do that!” you hastily stood up.

“I actually can.” He turned back at you.

“Sit down, Jae Min.” said your professor and did so. I don’t want to be a laughing stack! I can’t be a mascot!

“That’s all for today.” Tao said and everyone started to leave. You quickly walked to him and grabbed his arm.

“You can’t be serious, right?” But he shook his head that made you let go of his arm.

“But why a panda? Since when did that animal became so important in Martial Arts?” He was not making any sense, for you at least. You kept on thinking that he probably just wanted you to look like a fool and he’s even using his capabilities for it to happen.

“Since Kungfu Panda.” He said and smirked. You on the other hand had your jaw dropped. Is he trying to be funny? But that’s a movie!

“Exactly. Won’t it be better? You’ll look like me then.”

“What?” He just turned to leave. How will a panda ever look like him? Ugh.

 

Meanwhile in the dance club, there was a commotion. Everyone was trying to make a group of 7 but it has been 45 minutes now and still not one group was formed. Everyone had to be in such a group for the event 2 weeks from now.

“Why is this so hard?” Yuri shouted, even she doesn’t know what to do.

“What do we do?” asked Jiyeon to Yoona.

“We’ll wait. I’m sure everyone will beg for us to be in their group.” Said Yoona with her chin raised up.

“They should be.” remarked Hyo Yeon.

But what Yoona expected never happened. It turns out, not one even approached them. All the girls went to beg EXO to be in their group while all the boys were hovering over Hana. That was actually worse. Why Hana?! The three of them thought.

 

“Hana, let us be in your group! We’ll work hard!”

“Yes, we will!” Every guy kept on shouting. She didn’t actually wanted to be in any group for the matter. She was used to just dancing with you, or she’s better off alone. She didn’t want to dance with strangers!

 

“Waa oppa, please let me be in your group!”

“Yea oppa! We promise to do our best!” The girls kept on screaming at EXO and they hated it.

“I don’t want to be with them!” said Xiumin.

“Me neither!” answered D.O. trying to move farthest away from the girls.

“Waaa hyung, do something!” shouted Sehun.

“I’m thinking...” Lay said.

“What?” asked Kai.

“Please tell me you have a plan!” Luhan yelled. Lay whispered to them what he thought and all 6 of them agreed.

 

“Yuri! Yuri! We now have a group!” shouted Xiumin that made everyone pause, even the guys at Hana.

“Really? Thank god! Who are in the group?” She asked, preparing a pen and paper.

“Xiumin, Luhan, D.O., Kai, Sehun, me and…” Lay pointed them one by one.

“Hana noona!” Sehun beamed. Hana was shocked upon hearing her name. She thought better of it and realized it was better than to be with the other guys. Besides, she knew some things about EXO already.

“Really Hana?” asked Yuri.

Yes. Of course.” Hana smiled and so did EXO. Everyone else was disappointed, even the Queenkas. Yes! Thought Kai and Luhan.

 

That’s it! This really means war!

---

The gifs.... >o< Lol, ok. XOXO ^^