Stuck.

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

"Luhan! What are you doing to her, let go! She's suffocating! " Hyemi almost yelled, as she made an effort to shove Luhan's well-built chest. "Please! Stop this!"

Luhan's eyes narrowed at the wicked crone. "Why should I? She deserves this."

 "Why would she deserve this? Luhan...please stop, this is getting scary." Hyemi's voice quavered, swallowing the tears back until they felt like acid dripping down .

His heart twisted again when he saw the look on her features. It was so unfathomable it began making him soften. Sighing with regret, he loosened his palm and flared at his ex-girlfriend. "You better be grateful."

Withdrawing with that dark aura of his, Hyemi takes a moment to collect herself. She rotated to check on the alarmed Sulli. "Are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse? I'll take you there."

Hating her more than ever, Sulli constrained a tiny smile with a clipped voice. " No, but thank you for the offer. I'll go on my own." They both left, leaving Hyemi with a war in herself against sanity and impracticality.

*Did Luhan literally stop time?*

*...No, pretty much impossible..*

*How did Luhan even get there?*

*Who knows, maybe he was near and I didn't notice.*

*Why did Luhan accuse Sulli for almost murdering me?*

*...No idea...*

*Why does he hate her so much, anyway?*

*Tch, I think he hates everyone.*

*Is he-*

" That must have been odd. I saw what happened, are you hurt anywhere?" A horribly familiar voice called.

" Why, from all creatures in this world, would you care?" Hyemi snapped.

" Ouch, you don't have to bark. I'm just trying to be friendly." Hyuna muttered as she sashayed her way towards Hyemi.

" I'm perfectly fine, now would you stay away? Who knows what you have in mind." As she rolled her eyes, Hyemi reached a decision not to pick a fight, and leave like a civilized lady.

...

Sorting out her chaotic essays and studies, she hugged her fingers around the door's knob.

"Sup? " His smirk grew as soon as the door was unfastened.

Hyemi's hands let go of the books that thudded to the base along with her heart. " B-b-....What the hell?" She blinked before frantically latching the door.

" Missed me ?" Baekhyun shoved his hands into his pockets as he sauntered around the room.

" What are you doing? " Hymei knotted her smooth arms together, waiting for Baekhyun to be aware of her fatigue.

" Here? I was bored." He smirked.

As Hyemi assembled her essays, she hurled a frown at Baekhyun. "I'm not in a mood to play or entertain you. I just had a 2-hours torture of chemistry."

" Oh, Hyemi. You never fail to amuse me with your state of mind." Baekhyun chuckled.

A hand rapped on the door. " Hello?"

Both eyes met, a pair was spinning with a frantic look, the other pair was glinting with a teasing, playful expression full of mischief. Gesturing with her arms, Hyemi mouthed. "HIDE." But the wild plan backfired, because Baekhyun plainly had a smirk planted on his lips and two long legs rooted to the spot stubbornly. "No." He mouthed back.

" Hyemi? Are you ignoring me? " Hyemi was positive the person rolled his eyes. With a voiceless groan, her eyes were tossed into every direction for an escape route-

The closet.

Pointing at the slender cubiod, she sharply glowered at the provoking latter. Instead of hustling to escape from the frightening glare, Baekhyun's shape stretched as he stood up from the bed. Before Hyemi could do anything about the male who had the brain of a child, the door flung open. Two hands were enfolded around her waist, and in a flash, it was tranquillity. The darkness of the fastened closet swallowed them both. Hyemi stiffened in his arms from the sudden skinship, then immediately turned into an unresponsive stone. His arms created an inescapable snare around her waist. She could already smell that unbearably sweet sandalwood fragrance coming off his chest. His attractive face drifted to the side, trying to make out the room through the crack.

" Hyemi, are you here? You left your chemistry book on your desk again!" Hyun Rim's casual tone laced the awkwardness as she tossed the book on the bunk. "Where is that girl?"

Squirming under his burning touch, Hyemi placed her hands on his chest to push him away, but that made him tighten the embrace even more. Baekhyun flashed a dark look at her. "Don't move." He whispered as a warning.

Slowly, never moving his eyes from hers, he leaned forward. He brushed her cheek, then held her face between his perfect hands.

"Be very still." He breathed, as if she wasn't already frozen.

Listening to the sound of his even breathing, Hyemi's stomach was squeezing her life out. She closed her eyes, and concentrated on breathing. Hyemi couldn't be sure about how she felt when her head was spinning so crazily. Blood boiled under her skin. His eyes were wild, yet he didn't lapse from his perfect articulation.

A click.

"There." He sighed with relief, clearly pleased with himself.

Avoiding risk, Hyemi pushed the closet's door with a guarded expression. " Finally."

" The blush on your cheeks was lovely." His chuckle broke free as he dusted himself out.

Feeling the blood draining from her face, Hyemi slapped herself accross the head. "I b-blushed?"

" It was intresting." Baekhyun spoke matter-of-factly. "Let's try that again."

" Shut it, Baek. " Hyemi snapped.

Throwing his head back and laughing, Baekhyun slapped his lap with glee.

...

She squeezed her eyes shut for what feels like the tenth time this night. Hyemi unclenched her fist around her pen, then dropped it to the table. Knitting her eyebrows together at the complicated set of rules, Hyemi's fingers racked her hair.

* Seriously, is that even English? How did X become triple?*

Sighing, she slammed the book shut and tossed it aside. It didn't take much effort to concentrate on a task for the day, a paper on Macbeth that was due Wednesday. Hyemi settled into outlining a rough draft contentedly. Time seemed to slow down, melting all around her. The pen danced on the papers, focusing on elegant swirls and scratches. The library's clock bleeped decaying chimes, so her eyes stole a quick glance at it.

1:13.

Stretching her arms and taking a deep breath, it smelt like aging wood and creosote, plastic book covers, and old paper. Since the library was pretty much a ghost town, no one else was there but Hyemi. The room was paneled and dark, the most secluded, airless, windowless room of the oldest building in the academy. Four long oak tables stood proudly in parallel lines down the centre of the room. Every inch of every wall was crammed with books. She was curled up in her reading chair in the corner, her pen swirling around the paper's task. She shoved the pile of the books into their shelves, then began packing up.

* Time to go to sleep. It's already midnight.*

Closing the light behind her, Hyemi left the library. Since the dorms were in the other building, there was a distance between the two buidling to cross. By the time she exited the premises, the clouds were totally black, and that wasn't something to be taken lightly. She followed the small trail that led to safety with an eager feeling.

Until a cough broke free.

Halting, she gulped. Part of her chest felt as if it has collapsed. Her skin was cold and clammy, Hyemi was making a herculean effort to breathe.

*Calm down, Hyemi. Don't get paranoid because a monster is lurking behind me.*

Being brave enough to turn her head slightly, she cleared . "Who's there?"

It was absolutely silent for one long second.

A slim, graceful creature leaped dangerously across her face, resulting in making her lose her balance and land on the dusty, cracked ground.

A cat.

Sighing with reassurance, Hyemi rose slowly to her feet. "Oh, it was a cat after all."

 

"Did you expect it to be a mindless weakling of your type?"

 

 

********************************************************************************************