Night Classes : Abnormal

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

Fx- Goodbye Summer

 


 

Golden syrup rays slithered between the sleek satin drapes, nearing the slumbering silhouette that was plastered with dark. Its beam reached her outstretched palm, warming the pale skin up. Once the glint remained obstinately on her closed eyes, Hyemi squirmed in her place. Her tiny wrist landed on both of her eyes, protecting them from the bothersome rays. Instead of feeling displeased, her features were glowing with peace. She almost felt happy about today. Yawning, Hyemi's eyes fell at the serene, untroubled figure that was still on the other bed. As she silently giggled, she tiptoed to the bunk. Clambering up beside her restful figure, she took a deep breath before attacking her waist, tickling her. The drowsy girl scrambled for a gulp of air, since she was drowning in her giggles. Sober enough, she smiled at the triumphant Hyemi.

"Is it morning already?" Eunhee yawned, stretching her arms.

"Yes." Hyemi sang, before clutching the drapes and dragging them away.

Eunhee's eyebrows flew up. "I never actually thought I will live to see this. You're smiling in the morning."

"I'm in a good mood." Hyemi shrugged, stating her usual bored tone.

While her roommate changed, Hyemi headed towards the bathroom. The freezing water greeted her eyes, and she scrutinized herself in the mirror. Remembering yesterday's incident, a baffling pink crept upon her cheeks. Sighing, she began her usual routine.

...

Students piled in the dining hall to grab breakfast, before settling in their groups. The air was filled with the scent of fresh orange juice, croissants, and various fruits. The usual buzz was the only noise that oozed out. Beside the vast windowsill, a group of three girls perched. HyunRim was in the middle of describing a hilarious situation to Hyemi and Eunhee when-

She squealed with a sudden as a guy tackled her to a bear hug. "Kris!"

"Babe, are you ignoring me?" The hot model huffed as he twirled HyunRim around.

"Kris! Not infront of everyone!" HyunRim giggled, slapping his chest playfully.

Kris clutched her hand above his chest, sighing dramatically. "Why?"

"Ew. Guys get a room." A guy sighed from behind.

Another with full cheeks added. "I agree with chen, it would be very inappropiate of you two makeout here. Just think about our poor, young Tao -"

The youngest male, who was beside him shaked his head at the two sarcastic idiots. "Xiumin!" HyunRim yelped as soon as Kris lowered her.

"Uh...What's going on?" Eyebrow arched, Hyemi eyed the four, before making her eyes land on Luhan who was leaning as far as possible. Clearing , HyunRim jerked her thumb towards Kris, jabbing him in the middle of his chest. "He's my boyfriend."

-

Everyone settled, and the soon began conversing either with HyunRim or Eunhee. While it was for Hyemi, a different story.

"Uh, are you guys alright?"

Hyemi looked up to find Kris frozen midmovement, his spoon halfway to his mouth, while his head was cocked in their direction. "Luhan...?"

"Never been better." Luhan smirked, his eyes never leaving Hyemi's.

For the past half hour, he kept staring at her, not making his eyes leave something he didn't notice. Worse, they were actually sitting infront of each other, which almost drove Hyemi insane, that fact that she was sitting infront of that frosty Greekgod. The latter's hazel orbs were directed at her, making the situation extremely awkward. Just as Luhan replied to Kris, Hyemi sighed internally.

*This is going to be a very long breakfast...*

...

Student's babbles diffused as the educator set foot in, and Hyemi hustled towards her seat. The period began, indicating that all eyes and ears are ought to be on the middle-aged woman. Time ticked lazily, refusing but to make the students suffer with boredom. Like Hyemi, few were actually listening to what was said, taking notes from the board. Her brain sizzled as she, at last, grasped that the teacher was not keeping up a stream of gibberish rubbish, unraveling in perception. Two fingers rapped the door from behind, making all eyes shatter on the sight of the principal's secretary.

"The principal is asking for Park Hyemi, to come to her office." She gave a quick slaute.

"She may leave."

Squashing her papers between her folders and books, Hyemi raced towards the door, wondering why the principal would ask for her in such a time. Knocking on her newly replaced door twice before entering, Hyemi heard a small "You may enter.". Shuffling into a chair, she greeted her quietly.

"Did...you ask for me?" She cleared .

The child nodded back. "Infact, yes." A crisp, white envelope was pushed towards her with her index finger.

Mystified, Hyemi raised her eyebrow doubtfully. "And this is...?"

"For your teacher, Ms.Lee..."Casually the principal twirled her chair around. "This is the permission slip for you to join Night Classes."

Eyes slightly widening, Hyemi forgot how to breath. "Night classes?"

"Yesterday, after you left, I debated with your grandma's your need to understand, and they never objected." She chuckled. "So, from today, you're attending Night classes."

...

Rolling in her bed, Hyemi exhaled for the umpteenth time. Her eyes were focused on the roof, staring at nothing specific. Sighing again, she rolled towards the corner of her bunk.

"Stop it, you remind me of a dying goldfish." Eunhee, who strode in after her bath, muttered.

Grasping her jacket, Hyemi shakes her head and leaves, murmuring a tiny "I will take a walk, it will help me calm down..." As an excuse. Vacating the dorm behind, her brain itched with the thoughts of how night classes would be. Fingers burning around the crisp envelope, she silently counted her steps. The pebbles under her sneakers generated a crunching noise, however, her mind had the only spotlight on the thoughts of night classes. The air was thick with smog, and an aura of grim seemed to hang over every night darkened corner. A cool shudder trickles down her spine. The howling wind seemed to laugh at her, mocking her nervous state. Scowling, she hurried down the hall, ushering herself to reach the damn door. Once she did, Hyemi caught herself still. Her palm hesitating to hold the handle or not.

*Come on, Hyemi. They're just night classes..No one is going to eat you...Hopefully. Breath in, breath out.*

Finishing her Prep talk with a hard nod, she quickly knocked before thinking twice. "You may come in." A voice croaked from inside. Hesitating at the strange voice that sent her goosebumps, Hyemi gulped, trying to laugh it off. Her palm hugged the handle, and she dared to unfasten it, her pair of eyes shyly on floor.

"Hello dear. You must be the new student that will attend my class. I'm Mrs.Jung." The raspy voice was alittle more kinder.

Looking up, her eyes winden in horror, sweat gluing her pallid right cheek into the very cervice of her elbow. She had the desire to shake. She wanted to pinch herself and wake up, but terror kept her in place. Fear the very breath from and the very life from her body, at the moment. Her eyes gazed to the transparent pair of feet in front of her, slowly following up to the pale face wonder before.

Her teacher is a spectre.

A phantom.

A super natural being.

*Just what did I get myself into...*

 

 

********************************************************************************************

Crappy Chapter...