Beautiful Nightmare

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side

 I actually imagined the sad lyrics as Luhan's thoughts TT-TT . My heart ached .

 


 

Hyemi had Haemophobia.

She couldn't stand blood.

With the sight of the detestable, daunting fluid flowing slowly down her cheek, her eyes clouded with alarmed tears. To spice up the scene more, her knees softened, and her breathe hastened. The signs of the cursed panic attack.

*Dammit! this is not the time for it.*

Spilled tears combined with the sickening, cardinal liquid, producing a revolting, runny colour. A hiccup was all she got from the short oxygen cut. "May I?" A collected, minty breath kissed her tears slowly. An old-fashioned, elegant handkerchief was tangled between his long fingers.

Baekhyun .

"Make it stop! Jus-just stop it! " Hyemi choked as she thrashed her arms out like a helpless infnant.

Baekhyun's eyes were fixed on her tear-filled, expanded ones, and a harmonious chortle retreat from his pastle lips. "Okay, okay. I get it; No need for the cute gesture."

It smelt of sandalwood and citrus as the delicate fabric contacted her cheek. Hyemi closed her eyelids and forced herself not to delibrate about the revolting liquid. Directing her attention back to the winged guy instead, she gaped at the starless, alluring pupils. Baekhyun's figure sharply stiffened, and his eyes -almost- burned a hole into Hyemi's exposed neck. "Hyemi, your pendant-"

" I know, I ..er..lost it." Hyemi spluttered quickly. He gave a hasty, hard nod to show that he understood, but he didn't appear satisfied. After a few minutes of wincing and drawing back, Hyemi finally got her scratch treated with a tiny white plaster. Yawning low-pitched like the sloth she was, she strained her arms into the air and pretended to take hold of the luminescent, sneering lunar.

"You know you'll never succeed with those tiny arms." Baekhyun's amused tone broke free.

Hyemi's palm closed for a second and her eyes darted towards Baekhyun's entertained ones. "But that's not a reason to stop trying, or is it?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the person's strong-willed personality." He abruptly was infront of her.

"So, since I'm not going to sleep for a while, would you like to explain a few things?" Hyemi took the opportunity to knot her arms together and lingered for an explanation.

"What do you mean? " A childlike, innocent expression from Baekhyun could have sent any female to heaven, yet that didn't work on Hyemi's pig-headed mind.

"Oh, I don't know, how about why the hell do you have ginormous wings and how can you gain access into my dreams to start with?" Hyemi blinked with a hint of sarcasm.

He ran his long fingers through his hair with defeat, then perched on the bed. His features impulsivly darkened, and he grasped Hyemi's arms to get her really, really close, as if he's going to share a secret with her. "Look. Things are unforeseen, and for sure it's going to get ugly. Be careful, very careful." He was this close to her face, making her features glow with the colour.

*Thank god it's dim; I could have died of embarrassment.*

...

"Hyemi, please wake up. We're going to be late."

She untangled her eyelashes idly to run into the timid, mossy orbs. "Good morning to you too." Hyemi yawned.

"We have ten minutes before classes start." EunHee bluntly blurted, making Hyemi's heart thud. Already skipping the tardy breakfast, Hyemi teared the deserted hallway. She scowled with frustration while exploring the timetable.

Phys.Ed .

She wailed and pouned her skull over and over again in her mind. How can she describe this period? Every single coach 'dislike' her from the very first day - which makes the lesson a hellhole.

...

"NEW CHIC! YA LATE! RUN FIVE LAPS!" A high-pitched voice barked when she set a foot in.

A tiny, scrawny male scurried towards her with a whistle between his mouth. Hyemi nearly gave off a fit of sudden giggles at the hairy dwarf. Wearing the skirt from scotland was the hilarious part.

"Didn't ya hear me? TEN LAPS, NEW CHIC! "

...

Hyemi ended up sprinting to complete the ten instructed laps. Aware that the raging 'coach' stopped glowering at her, she exhaled with reassurance, then scoffed at the memory. Locating a crushed can on the ground, she kicked it with such a steely blow, it hovered to settle under a tree.

"...OW!!!"

Colour drained from her face, and she sped towards the the voice. BaekHyun's clone was massaging his head, attempting to ease the throb. "I-I'm so sorry! I did-didn't mean it! I swear I didn't see you!! I-" She stammered, frantic. Hyemi glances up at him. He's glaring at her, eyes blazing, aggrieved. She tries to bite her dry lip, but she fails to repress on the awkward giggle. His mood visibly shifts. His eyes soften and his expression warms, and there's a trace of a smile on his lips.

And she goes crimson.

*Omg.I'm dreaming. This is a dream. I'm sure it's a dream. No wait. It's a night mare.*

"No harm is done." His voice is silky, yet careful. Possibly amused,but it's difficult to tell from his impassive expression.

"Alright, then." Hyemi clears ,and turns on her heels-

To trip.

On her hands and knees, is crammed with humiliated tears. Gentle hands are around her, helping her to stand.

"Are you alright?" The velvety tone is filled with concern. Hyemi manages a faint nod.

He extends a long- hand to her once she's upright. "Sorry for the past trouble. I'm Luhan."

*But it sure is a Beautiful Nightmare.*

 

 

 

*******************************************************************************************