Meeting Mr.

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

 

Woman Power - Hate you Hate you

 


 

The next morning, Hyemi rubbed the slumber out of her eyes and yawned warily. Sprawling slothfully on the couch, she fiddled with the silver chain and traced a finger on the awfully cool carves.

"Hyemi! Where. did. you. get. that-that-that-....goodness!" Kim Mi whispered fiercelly, shooting a wave of tension in Hyemi.

"H-halmeoni, what's wrong-" She started, but Mi clampered a palm against her startled lips. "Be low, Ri might take a glance at your neck and rip your throat out!" She hissed. Hyemi bobbed her head hastily, and Mi sighed with relief.

"Give me the pendant, Hyemi." Mi charged with a horrified look.

"No!" Hyemi bellowed.

"Give. me. the. pendant!" Mi commanded, with her palm out.

"No, halmeoni!" Hyemi stubbornly shook her head, defending her pendant with lion's aspect. Little did they know, that Ri, has ascedned down the stairs and now was behind them.

"What's going on here?" Ri roared.

"I think we've got a little problem..." Mi mumbled.

Ri forced a sharp breath through her nose, before donating a petrified face at Hyemi's neck. "HYEMI.YOU BETTER TAKE THAT PENDANT OFF. RIGHT. NOW."

*Wow, halmeoni got LUNGS. Screaming her head off like that.* Hyemi took the risk to roll her eyes.

"NO." Hyemi remained obstinate like the rock she was.

...

The quarrel affected the ride towards the new academy, and the three kept silent. Hyemi meddled with the chain that embellished her thin neck, ingoring Ri's endless glares and Mi's panic-stricken appearance.

"Hyemi..." Mi began.

"No, I will not take it off." She replied, with a determind look.

Mi frowned and appeared as if she's going to explode blubbering. Ri breathed out as if Hyemi just stabbed her. *The world must have come to end,I'm actually angry at my grandmothers.* A sweep of shame and misery washed through Hyemi as the heavens began to overcast.

After some awkward muzzle, the wheels pulled up in front silver gates. Hyemi unfastened the door's handle and earned a hiss from it, then took her first look at maximum-guard prison. Anyone could have mistaken it for a haunted mansion, because of the victorian architecture. The walls cuddled the gloomy shade, making it look as if the sunlight never came to set in this land. Hyemi walked up though the weedy ground, clinging to her crimson suitcase. The twins came after her till they ended up at the grand enterance. She whirled to meet her grandmother's faces, yet they had their eys on the pendant.

"Please...Hyemi...just hand the pendant." Mi's teary eyes were about to shed.

Sharply, hyemi suddenly had the desire to posses it. Her hand clasped the pendant and she shook her head. "No, halmeoni. Goodbye..." She murmured, receiving huffs of bitterness from Ri.

"...Be safe, child." Teardrops went down Mi's eyes and she forced Hyemi into an embrace. "May darkness never find you." Tears Hyemi didn't wish to deal with were beginning to well up in her. She met tears with tears and hugs with hugs.

"I'll miss you terribly..." She whispered.

"...I will miss you too..."

...

Deafening Hallways.

Endless Conversations.

Shimmering candles dangling like spiders from the barite ceiling.

Hyemi trudged along the students on the spotless marble- even though she had no idea where the hell were she walking.

*...*

*Oh right. I have to go to the principal.*

Gasps and squeals of delight took hold of her attention, she spinned towards a ring of girls whispering and gaping. Hyemi hadn't moved her feet, but her body was slowly being drawn toward him, like his breath was tugging her.

It was Baekhyun.

But he looked...strange.

His tousled, dark chocolate locks seemed lighter and trimmed. His luscious, fathomless eyes appeared a lot deeper and broader. The eyelashes that framed his spacious eyes were longer and thicker.

Heck, he didn't look strange- he looked gorgeous.

She felt her cheeks redden as she caught his arm- accepting the smattering amount of glowers and black looks from the girls.

"...Do I know-" He began, before hyemi butted in.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing here?!" Hyemi hissed, neglecting the drama queens around her. At the call of his first name, he iced over and a shadowy aura oozed from behind him. He jerked Hyemi with him into a vacant classroom, sealing the door while squeezing her brittle wrist. When he was aware that they're alone, he rotated towards her and she backed away.

"B-baekhyun..." Hyemi faltered when he placed his palms at the desk behind her, securing the gap between them.

"Shut up."The so-called Baekhyun, growled harshly, making Hyemi hiccup adorably. Her organ of circulation raced as she understood the bulky fact.

*This is not baekhyun.*

Hyemi strained to breakout from the strange guy's towering shape, but he tensed her wrist around his stiff palm."L-let go of me, o-or I will scream." She threatened poorly.

"I'd like to see you try,because this room is soundproof." So-called baekhyun's smirk expanded.

*...Well, hell!*

"If you try to wrestle, you'll only end up with your little fingers busted." His palms were squeezing and squeezing until Hyemi doubted if she heared a *crack* or not.

"I-I won't."

"First...I'll ask one question..If you don't answer truthfully, I know what to do with you." His perfect, sharp jaw clenched, before bending towards her glowing features. "How do you know..." Their foreheads were already touching, and Hyemi was certain that he could detect her accelerating panting.

"Baekhyun?" He spat the word as if it had a filthy savour on his tongue. Due to that, Hyemi winced with panic. Her pants turned to wheezes, and her knees softened.

She was having a panic attack.

Luckly, Mr. registered what was happening and liberated a crack between them.  Hyemi's heart seemed to slowen.

"Let me recite what I said...How do you know Baekhyun?" His voice could have been ill-judged by a hiss of an out-raged cobra. Hyemi's sixth-sense screamed at her that she should tell him everything, but- as creepy as it is - the pendant sent an unexpected gust of refusal all around her body, arousing her stomach to flip over.

"I..uh, bumped at him while walking through a market, and...uh..we just..had a chat." Hyemi mentally facepalmed herself. If Ri saw her, she would just look at her face and be aware that the she is lying. The girl was never good at lying, even to save her own skin.

"Oh, really? Because of my point of view, you appeared really pissed when you thought I was him." He arched his eyebrow, approaching her smoothly to torture her.

"Y-yeah? Uh..he actually flirted with me, that's why..." She added lamely.

*Well, that is a small part of the whole story. Even if I wished to tell him, what am I supposed to say?

Well, we met each other at the street when I noticed those ginormous wings behind him and those tempting, seductive eyes. Then I found myself dreaming about him, even though it was super dark, and we were alone, and I was drooling about his steamy six-pack abs, and we flirted more than we actually talked.

So yeah, we had a good time.

...

*Ew,what.the. hell. Was I just thinking?! That's totally gross!!and to think I actually promised not to think of any guy like that again!!*

Hyemi's sense stopped rambling when she heard the sharp breath of his with the sullen expression. His hand landed on her shoulder blade unfriendly. "You're not lying, are you?"

Her eyes expanded in surprise,because either he's dim as shallow water, or he's teasing her. "I-I'm not!" Hyemi stammered, fluttering at his chilly . Daring to gaze at his doe-like eyes, his keen eyes seemed to moderate. He pushed her aside and massaged the straight bridge of his nose and exhaled.

"Talking to you is a pain-in-the-, I got a headache now." He muttered while exiting the room, deserting a stunned hyemi behind. She had the desire to rip her wavy locks out of their place, and no one could blame her for that.

*The next time, I'll let him have a piece of my mind of what I think of him!* She growled mentally and tore through the abondoned hallway towards the pricipal's office. When the secretary gave her permission in, she respectfully thanked her and unbolted the ebony enterance.

That's when a beautiful china doll missed her crown and splintered on the wall behind her.

An enchanting, pretty child was perched on the majestic table with a chaste expression on her cute face. Hyemi's pupils narrowed at the poised secretary who knelt down to scrape together the rest of the doll.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Wait, the principal is a kid?"

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

luhan, judging my f.f

baekhyun, looking as hot as hell *faints / laughs*

me, eyeing every member in EXO xD