A drop of Past IIII

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

Kurtlar Vadisi Ebro musiq


 

The blank, emotionless expression swept over her face as the realization of the moment gradually swept in. The fear seemed to rise behind her eyes. Her heart was ripped out. She would have continued crying, but she was too numb to even think about crying. trembled like she might spill her words out of her lips. Her breathing was hyperventilating. Short harsh gasps. Pulse weak and rapid.

Feeling faint, her unsteady legs led her to the inanimated body that was stretched out on the bloodstained floor. "No..."

Her faltering hand brushed his arm, and tears stinged her glassy eyes. "No no no no no....". She was already on her knees, shaking his limp shoulders furiously. "Papa, don't leave me behind! Wake up! Wake up! Please...Please...Please...." Her pleads were turning to wails. If the walls could've reacted, they could have cried. She didn't hesitate or have any second thoughts but to pull his sagging body against hers into a desperate clasp, rocking both of their bodies with all her might and weep mutely. Her petite palms, painted with blood, brushed his back as she tried to remember every second with this cherished father of hers. Her cheeks were splattered with his blood and smudged as she continued rubbing her face with his slack chest, her tears fusing with that sickening liquid.

The room was tinged with the miserable, heart-rending atmosphere. Her cries and snivels leaking with dread. Heavens were shedding pure tears at her crushing, crumpled state. Wind fizzing and whistling at the forest that was crowned with shadows. Thunder roaring at the sight, clattering with lightening. One more look at the pitiless weather and she flinched, wailing louder as she tugged his arms and buried her crown into his raw chest.

Her father was always the one who hugged and pacified her from the thunder's bellows.

Now he's gone.

He'll never come back again.

He left her squeezing her lifeless form, neglecting her cries and leaving her to face her cruel fate.

Alone.

...

The workers found her by dawn, detecting a strange smell from their master's room. Her shivering figure was clutching his anatomy so tightly, it was agonizing to watch. Half of them teared up just by the view. Once they tried to claw her away, she snarled them away with a lioness rage, tightening her grip. It took 15 men, 3 hours and 27 minutes to release him from her possession.

Two weeks passed by the burial, and not a spoon of nutriment could've entered . The whole day, she seated herself by the very last corner of his room, rocking her body back and forth, declining everyone away. Her appearance was a tragic itself. Bones under her pale, ghosty skin. Hollowed, lifeless pupils that never shown a 6-year-old glow. Hair clinging with dried blood.

Almost alive from demeanour.

Dead, dreaful state from inside.

...

Sweltering hot.

Her lips remained parched from the oven-like temperature as the roasting air and high humidity raged on. She grasped on the satin sheets for her dear life. As a thick scent of melted paint and scorched wood invaded her bed, she wheezed at the loss of oxygen. It's bitter to her nostrils and seems to her brain an abomination to the air. A srceam caused her lung out of her nightmare.

Her eyes couldn't adjust to the smoke that was intruding the view, then a bright glint of orange appeared through the clouds of smoke. The crackle of white paint chipping was all she heard. The embers hungrily flickered as it ate through the furniture infront her, swallowing what remained of her past. Hissing and spitting in pale yellow shades, flickered wildly on the doorway, tentatively reaching out to embrace her bed. The heat, appearing to disrespect normal laws of nature, crushed down on the ground. Panicking, her brain triggered the register.

She was caught in the middle of the fire.

Despite the shock and terror, she found herself think incredibly clearly. Her skin was tingling while her eyes burned from the smoke that filled the air. Frantically glancing around, all she saw was more blazes and heard more screeches. Her eyes settled on the window that was remained untouched by the mighty structure of flames. Rushing towards it, her frantic eyes scanned the ground.

4 floors.

Hopelessly racing her eyes through the deserted land, she searched for any trees, any bushes, flowers that may soften her fall. Her traumized eyes closed shut, and she crumbled by the wall. This is it. This is her end. Tears stained her cheeks. The magnificent yet terrifying beast of combustion neared her, and all she could do was hope it didn't sting alot.

Something struck through the window, smashing the glass that hovered above her head. Whimpering, she clutched her head with her bleeding fingers. Her torn figure scrambled up, and her eyes widened as she stared down. His eyes were pained as he mouthed one word.

Jump.

It was the boy who was with her mother.

Looking down, she shook her head without a single word. Because she knew if she just parted her lips to breath, all she would hear is a hoarse cry.

"Jump!" He hissed.

Again, she shook her head. Desperate to make him realize that its impossible for her not to crush to bones while landing.

"I will catch you, trust me." His eyes glinted with honesty. "I will not let you die."

It's either burning to death.

Or falling and crushing her bones.

How bittersweet.

Shaking her head as she felt the heat stinging her back, which meant it was centimeters away, she handled her palms at the corners of the window, gathering her nerves.

She let go.

Free falling, she tumbled through burning air. There was no ground beneath her feet, and she felt her blood slipping out of her brain. Her body crushed fully into his, and they were on the ground. Panting, he lifted his head up, checking on her injuries. Her shaking form was on top of his, still unbroken. Forcing her on his lap, he scanned her arms and legs for any burns. Thankfully, there was none but few scratches and mild bruises. Grasping her hand, he held her up, ordering her to keep up with him. "If they find you, you'll get murdered as well."

Ripping her hand out of his, she backed away. "Don't you dare touch me, you beast." Her tone was fatal.

He blinked at her with surprise. "...What?"

"You killed papa, didn't you?" Her tone lethally accused him. "Didn't you?"

All she heard as a response was the snaps of wood, burning away.

His voice was frosty with bitterness. "No, I would never do that-"

Shouts interrupted, and he stared at the shadows that were sprinting around, searching. "Please, not now. We have to get you out of here. If you're found, you'll face the same fate of your father. Please, Hyemi-ah." He urged, begging.

His hand clasped hers, and this time, she didn't do anything about it. They began tearing through the woods, farthering away from the awful scene. His warmth seeped through his hand to hers, and she silently begged him to keep holding her hand, and never let go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************************************************************************************

yeah, another update :) It was so easy to write this scene, cause it was all planned. And about the explanation, it will all be set in the next chapter :) I know your mind-blown, confused, but it will all be resolved. Just wait!!!

Comment + Subscribe