The dangers of hide-and-seek

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

credit is given to  BL ACK AN GE LZ —Advertisement Shop

 

EXO m - Two Moons  


 

If the atmoshpere wasn't so jumpy and strained, Hyemi could have guffawed until she suffocated. She concealed the sarcastic smirk with a hatred, loathing frown. "You mean, they think I'm in a relationship with that hideous, barbaric, foolish frog?"

Hyun Rim's smirk popped into a small, dumbfounded look. "I believe you're the first anti-fan against him, because all the girls are throwing themselves at his feet- Not that he actually cares." Hyun Rim rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, that vacous, Sadistic, loathsome, hateful cow deserves a good kick-in-the- lesson from me." Hyemi snorted,before stabbing her food with the fork.

"Easy down there, Girl. Cool your first-class Vocab, cause I'm trying to catch up." Hyun Rim chuckled, then wavered a saucy grin. "You really do hate him, don't you?"

"Correction. I don't hate him, I despise him." Hyemi automatically evaluated her.

"Speaking of the devil's twin, look who decided to sit with us." Hyun Rim groaned under her breath.

"What-" Hyemi was just about to ask Hyun Rim what the hell was she talking about, when a certain hag from hell flopped beside her. Stiffening up, Hyemi narrowed her pupils at the stinging wasp beside her.

"Do you need something, hag?" Hyun Rim snapped.

"Infact, yes. I'd like you to hold your disgusting tongue for a minute." Hyuna innocently answered.

"I'm sorry, But this is a No-Ho zone." Hyun Rim blinked, curling her slender fingers to fists.

"I know, right? I wonder why they still didn't kick you out." Hyuna challenged.

"Dont make me laugh, miss-I-slept-with-every-guy-in-this-academy." Hyun Rim was already up to put some damage on Hyuna's pretty face.

"What are you going to do about it, Ho?" Hyuna hissed, standing up too.

"ENOUGH!!!" Hyemi's tone was a little too loud,making everyone's eyes on her. Shrinking back in embarrassment, She dared a tiny glimpse at baekhyun's clone.

*He's already staring at me...No wait, he's staring at my pendant.*

Her unintrested eyes became so engrossed in those bottomless, broad lens that she wasn't aware of the scowling Hyuna who stalked off. Abruptly, their eyes met and a spark of light flashed between them. Hyemi couldn't get her eyes off his wild Orbs. It seemed as if the time came to stop, and the universe darkened and the only spotlight was on him. Every butterfly in the world has migrated into her stomach.

He's beautiful.

A distant whisper was dragging her back to deafening reality, where gossip seemed to go on and on and on. "Hey, Hyemi. You okay? You seemed really far away." Hyun Rim asked anxiously.

"Huh?...Uh..Y-yeah, I'm fine! " Hyemi bit her lower lip around to find him-

Gone.

Again.

Exhaling with dismay, she resumed chatting with Hyun Rim until the clock claimed it was the end of the day.

...

The lustrous stars waltzed gracefully around the Moon's throne, glimmering more than ever. A gust tip-toed  through the vast, outspread windowsill. His hairy, immaculate palms brushed the frame as he darted calmly inside. Sage green eyes eased at the view of the damp girl who tossed and rolled on the snug, plush bunk. In a blink, he was right beside her. A faint rustle was from her as she wriggled under the cold sheets.

She was drowning.

A quiet, compassionate purr escaped his tiny mouth while rubbing his cheek with hers.

...

She had the same, identical, silk gown on. How the tail of the extended silk fabric the icy, biting ground. How the lengthy, charcoal, wavy locks lively carassed her slim waist. How she was proceeding in the gloom with no point.

All the same.

Except the feeling it gave her- Nothing. In the encounter with baek hyun, she was shivering. The wind was chilly, pacing her hair.The ground was cracked and pointy, yet this one was opposed. She was walking on a floor of air.

Between air, though air, and inside air.

A supple,velvety cushion contacted with her shoulder blade, yet it nearly pressed her to the floor from the tough, soft contact. Two palms wrapped themselves around her waist to steady her, and her waist was already on fire. She unfastened her scrunched eyelids to stumble on another twinkling, slate eyes. Another pair of lips curled into a small, childish smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Hyemi." Her name rolled from his tongue like a musical note, and she died 50 times in that minute.

*Ok, first this Baekhyun dude, Now him?*

" What are you people?" Hyemi wondered out loud before she could stop her big mouth.

Noticing that his beautiful, sharp jaw clenched and un-clenched, she took a huge gulp. Instead, his voice was low, as if he was choosing his words carefully. "Who do you mean, Exactly?"

"You, of course. Are you an angel?" Hyemi eyed the translucent, grey feathers. "I dont think you are, angel's feathers are luminious and off-white." Her fingers were out to fondle the attractive feathers, but it passed her fingertips like nothing. A chortle broke free from the god's lips, and Hyemi returned her eyes to his amused ones. "You're very smart and logical from the outside, but you're clueless from inside, aren't you? "

Rage and frusturation arised in Hyemi's body, and she tried not to roll her eyes. "How would you know that?" She snapped, struggling under his wrapped arms.

"Because I can read your eyes."

Hyemi halted for a milli-second, either because her power drained or because what her just said made her curious.

"Let's play hide-and-seek, shall we?" His serious, grim expression transformed into the usual, playful one.

"Pardon?"

"Just hand me your pendant." His smile that was planted on his features was adorable.

"Uh...okay?"

Passing him the pendant, Hyemi wondered why the hell did she do that with no hesitation.

"Now, open both of your palms." God instructed, Hyemi obeyed. He added the pendant slowly to the middle of her palms, then quick as a flash, bolted them close.

"Open them slowly." Astonished, Hyemi opened her palms.

-And it was gone.

A wave of panic and dread shooted down her spine. \"W-where did it go?!" Panic was noticed in her voice.

"Calm down,Hyemi. It's with you." His cool, untroubled tone pacified her cheek.

"But where?" She breathed.

"Here ." Before she could object, he planted a kiss on her forehead, making her hot and cold in the same time.

A faint whimper was released, and when she opened her eyes- he vanished.

His words kept ringing in her ears.

"I'm sorry, but it's going to be hard on you."

"I'm sorry, but it's going to be-"

Something Keen, steely slashed her under the eye.

That's when she was aware of the place.

Silk, metal strings were everywhere.They're shiny, steely, and ready to kill. One wrong step and you're a dead meat. Hyemi's eyes broadened with fear as she understood what he meant.

She was in danger.

In her dreams.

The strings suddenly screeched like a nail on the chalkboard, and lunged at her.

...

Hyemi sat up from the high, plush bed. Stumbling to the nippy floor, she panted in her sweat.

The windowsill was unfastened.

The bedsheets were dangling from the corner.

The wind was freezing.

And the dunk was moist with cold sweat.

Her fingers crawled to her collar bone.

The pendant wasn't there.

Sighing with exhaustion, she stood up and fought to shut the glass and the wind out. Something plopped to her cheek, and when her fingertips traced it. It was liquid.

It was blood.