To my readers.

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

 

 

I feel like I owe you all an apology. You've been so patient with me (and extremely supportive) and I've let you down. Two years left and I've still haven't completed my first story, that's a true shame - I also have to admit, only a chapter or 2 are left. I'm truly sorry.

I remember starting here, on asianfanfics. I was so excited and prepared to share my imagination and ideas with you all. I also was determind to be on the top list of the famous writers - guess God had different ideas. Lots of things happened. es happened. School happened. Exams happened. Homeword / projects happened. Novels happened. Insomnia happened. Writer's block happened. Depression happened. I'm the kind of person that has his ideas blooming only after updating a chapter. I was uncordinated. I was distracted. I was...a normal human being. 

A part of me also felt bad, because for a year and half, I was addicted to this website. I had to log on every single day, to keep up with my readers and updates coming to me. But more busying weeks passed, so I settled with only logging in for minutes then logging out to go back to reality. More weeks pass and I only log in a few days or so. I stopped caring. 

That was completely unfair to you all, I know. But I had no choice.

Summer then came....and I only updated once or twice. I was brokenhearted with that.

My words don't flow from my head, no, I had to squeeze them out my imagination. I was desperate to keep you entertained with the updated chapters, which caused the story to screw up and become boring (I know it is).

 

Sorry to say this, but it seems like the only reason for me to come here these days was to chat with my bestfriend. I don't know what to do anymore. Maybe I'd delete all this stories and start new ones that I'll be done with. Maybe I will delete myaccount entirely. Maybe I will wait until my Mocks then start updating again. I don't know. I'm lost and I don't care about that, which is really dangerous. 

 

If you have any good suggestions, please comment below.