Hunting the Hunter I

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

EXO-K - Let out the Beast

 


  

Luhan's POV:

 

*Flashback*

"You're getting a new student, Mrs.Jung." The child, who was leaning against the wall, publicized the announcement.

The teacher's face perked up, clapping her hands and somewhat jumping around like a child receiving icecream."That's wonderful!"

"Her name is Park Hyemi." The principal continued.

The whole class fell into a hole of silence. Mrs.Jung's eyes softened. "Oh, Park Hyemi..." As soon as the principal set off, the packs blew up.

"The Park Hyemi?!"

"No way!"

"Dude, that's awesome!"

"Whoa, as in, the daughter of the leader of First Gods?"

"..."

Luhan's eyebrow arched as he turned to meet the face of the bothered girl beside him. Usually, he's not the type to be keen on other's replies, but that response seriously fired him up. His adorable baffled countenance gave him off, and she rotated to meet his face with a dispirited look. "What I mean is, I will be in deep when she comes to know I'm a night class student, genius."

Scoffing, his orbs spinned back to the teacher. "I never asked, and I never cared, stupid."

Instead of instantly snapping back like usual, she closed the gap between her lips and smirked. *Ofcourse you do, liar. You looked at me as if I cooked her alive.*

*End of Flashback*

Drifting back to his senses, he gazed at the panic-stricken Hyemi who looked as if she will faint, real soon.

"You look as if you saw a ghost." Mrs.Jung teased, making the majority chuckle or giggle. "Come on in, don't just stand there. Take a seat."

 

Hyemi's POV:

 

*Right. I'm pretty sure this is hell.*

The only seat left? Beside Kim Hyuna.

Allow me to repeat.

Kim.Hyuna.

*Wow, isn't fate generous with its choices.*

Pressurized- as usual-, Hyemi, rigid with hate, stiffly seated beside the troll as a robot. She was leaning away from her, sitting on the extreme edge of her chair. Keeping her attention to the translucent object that was floating towards the desk, Hyemi succeeded in giving the cold shoulder to Hyuna without a droplet of regret.

"Today's training lesson, Werewolf Physiology, would be outdoors. You're all dimissed." With a flick of her thumb and middle finger, she vanished. A girl melted away in the shadows. Another unsealed the window's handle and leaped out. Each one of them had his own way of dispersing, but Hyemi still had the teacher's words floating around her mind to be aware of them.

*Wait...Did she just say "Werewolf"?*

...

It's black as coal, the canopy of the trees makes it even darker. No light penetrates, even from the stars or the lunar. All around her she could hear the noises that during the day she doesn't even notice, but by the night they seem to be magnified by thousands. Croaking and chirping frogs, deep ones and the kinds that make that whirring whizzing silence. Chirping crickets, many different kinds, from all sides seem to be closing in.

"Today we're going for the Predator Instinct, which allows them to become masters of hunting and tracking. And today, we're lucky to meet few experts at it." Proudly stating, Mrs.Jung's eyes turned to the group. Kris confidently walked to the middle of the circle, followed by Chen, Tao, XiuMin. The last one, Luhan, strode gracefully towards them with his cold aura. Eyes settled on the five, who were concentrating at the educator.

"The mission, for today, is trusting your instincts and catching your prey. Be the last one to survive the hunt, and you shall win the game." The teacher instructed, earning agreed voices. "Start the game in 3...2.."

"Wait wha-" Hyemi started, trying to question what is happening, when she cried out as she saw horror waving at her. His bones outstretched, his jawbone dislocated and developed into a vicious fanged mouth, his entire face structure transformed. Hair spurted all over, his eyes toruned blood-red. His fingernails grew at an alarming rate into razor-sharp claws, as he was forced onto all fours. He let out an ear-bursting howl and ran off into the night.

The rest completed their conversion and went after the grey wolf, who was Luhan 15 seconds ago.

"-1! Go,go,go! The game began!" The unaffected ghost clapped, cheering.

The rest waned away, between the branches and shadows, flitting away from the area. Hyemi solidified, her brain almost stopped whizzing, when she heard footsteps from behind.

"Hyemi, run! If they get you, you lose the whole thing!" The lass pushed Hyemi gently.

"H-hyunRim?! What are you doing here?" A confused Hyemi asked quizzically.

"Err...Not now, now run before they catch you!" HyunRim patted her back, escaping to the other side. She weaved through the trees, Roaming away. Behind the cloak of darkness, layed more darkness. Her hasty steps muffled by the decaying leaves that snapped at her. She moderately kept tripping over roots and rocks, tearing her shirt. Her own gasping breath in the silence was becoming ragged. The fallen trunks were one of the hugs obstacles. The clattering leaves were brushing her ashen cheeks, scratching the skin open. A howl in the distance was heard, and Hyemi gulped, wiping the beads of sweat that were trickling down her forehead to her neck. Her hand unconsciously clenched into a tight fist, and Hyemi quickened her pace.  She began to sprint, fear clouding her mind and adernaline pumping through her veins. The beat of paws against a path were nearing, but Hyemi kept her sprint while panting. The beast blazed through the dark wood with a burst of speed, paws outset, claws piercing the groun ready to unleash a war upon the flesh of hers. He gleamed in the moonlight as he leapt infront of her, blocking her way. She was vulnerable, never felt so mortal.

Slowly nearing her, a low growl escaped his throat. Hyemi's heart froze and her stomach turned icy as he was 10 feet away from her. Turning back around, she tried breaking out, yet his paw tackled her, shoving her towards a dead tree trunk. Her back crashed the chapped surface, and the tree groaned on the sudden weight. Hot tears alomost spilled down her eyes, yet Hyemi fought them away. hitched as she crumbled to the grubby base. She could feel the blood streaming down her cheekbone, how it leaked slowly down her neck. His harsh growl was beside her ear, literally. Wriggling worms crawled up and down her spine, creating a sickening sensation difficult to control. Loud thumping seemed to drown out all other sounds as her heart pounded against her ribs and her lungs struggled to intake sufficient air.

*Someone help me...*

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************

Omg! A double update~! Surprise surprise! *parties* It will become easier for me to actually update now like normal people, since we're done with the beginning ^^ - I cant be happier ~

So, let's see what happens in the next chapter, hmm?

Comment+subscribe ^^