Night Classes

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

Hunter Hayes - Cry with You

 


 * This can't be happening to me.*

Stifling a groan, Hyemi rolled her eyes. "Great, talking cats. What's next, Pigs with wings?"

"I'd appreciate it if you keep your sarcasm for yourself." He fizzed.

" Furball." Hyemi muttered as she prolonged tortting on the tough pathway.

A chain of thumps and bangs intervened the small discussion. Glass went flying, splintering into the air, as the window shattered out of no where. The glass buckled, surronding her precisely, but not daring to a limb of hers. Until a pointed edge of the flying fragment scraped her shoulder blade. Over the pain of her shoulder blade; she felt the sharp slash across her scalp where the glass cut into it. The icy wetness began to spread with alarming speed. It was already soaking the shoulder of her shirt, and dripping on the pebbles below. Hyemi could feel the bit digging in her vulnerable skin, feeding her body a torment screaming with agony. With a soft 'Sh*t', her legs settled on the ground, scratching the glass under.

"Oh my. That was a shock." His voice echoed in the gloom as he leaped beside her, inspecting the damage.

"W-what...happened?" Toture was roaring through her left arm and made it difficult for her to focus. She began forcing herself to pay attention since her vision was starting to become hazy and everything was in two.

"Night classes are becoming more peculiar. They're training now." Purred the cat who began pushing the glass away with his paw.

"N-night classes? " Hyemi gasped from the lack of blood. Her face was paler than usual.

Ignoring the traumatic throb that was pumping through her shoulder, she crawled back towards the building's enterance. Her shaking hand clasped the compact pillar and she constrained herself to rise. Gritting her teeth to keep her from wailing, Hyemi dragged her legs to the hallway.

"Anybody here? I need help." Her voice was hardly above a whisper.

A bang echoed in the walls, and that was it for a couple of minutes. Footsteps thudded on the marble floor, and a shocking snapping sound was heard.

"Please...Help me." Hyemi's blurry sight started dimming. Her strength drained. She fell back against the corner of the wall-

And right into someone's arms.

It was luhan.

"What are you doing here? It's past curfrew." His hot breath was beside her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

Hyemi didn't want to cry infront of him but her lips won't stop trembling and her eyes were filled to the brim. The roaring pain in her arm was replaced with a burning sensation. Her heart was slowly responding with small beats, and cold sweat broke down her damp forehead.

*So a day you rescue me, and the next you aggravate me? you never cease to dumbfound me, Luhan.*

Letting go, Hyemi stumbled out of his arms. Her hopeless legs failed to remember the meaning of 'steadiness' and entwined with each other. Prepared to go through some agonizing soreness that she will face once her rear hits the ground, Hyemi closed her eyes shut. Instead, the only throb that seemed to increase rapidly came from her shoulder.

"LUHAN IT BURNS!" Hyemi could hear a piercing scream that ripped the silent sheet of the gloom. With a shock, she realized it was hers. She writhed in the grip of the fiery torture, the movement made the pain in her shoulder blade falre sickeningly.

"Your bleeding?!" His voice was no longer calm as he felt the wet liquid cascading between his fingers.

While the nausea and dizziness drifted her sense away to the dusk, her shaky palm thumped on Luhan's chest weakly. That minute, it was as if taking oxygen in was the most difficult job in her life. She swallowing million pieces of jagged glass with every gulp of air. Through her vague eyesight, Hyemi could barely make out anything but a pair of hazel, wild orbs that glimmered with unusual anxiety and fear.

 

Luhan's POV:

"Don't you dare to close your eyes, Park Hyemi." Luhan hissed as he s a hand around her waist and another beneath her knees to carry the soon-to-pass-out girl a drastic bridal style. Striding out of the blackness to the midpoint of the hallway, he cleared his throat and shouted clearly with no second thoughts. "Everyone, stop the tournament. I have a wounded student with me. Stop this-"

A perfectly aimed dagger that was expected to strike his throat was shot, yet Luhan simply flicked his head to one side to dodge it.

"Shoot. I was so close to win this thing!" The girl sighed as she oozed out of the shadows. She lazily dawdled towards the male who rolled his eyes.

"What the hell? I just said that everyone should stop!" Luhan snarled.

"Alright, alright. Mr.Huffy-....Why is Hyemi bleeding?!" She hurtled to the crippled lass who was between his arms. "Seriously, everyone stop! There is an injured student!"

Shadows that clung to the wall lifelessly came out as the students.They were noiseless while coming out of the blue, huddling around Luhan.

...

The blinding lights glared upon her eyes, forcing Hyemi to blink a few more times to adjust her eyesight. The four walls who hugged the room were a weak shade of green, gaining from her stomach a little twist. She tried to sit up, but the spinning in her head accelerated.

"You're finally awake." A murmur reverberated around the room, making Hyemi's eyelids snap open again.

She shifted slightly in the lumpy, uncomfortable bunk before tossing her eyes to the direction of the male. "Oh, hey."

"Hey back." Lay flashed her a soft smile as he stopped his pace, yet it didn't reach his eyes. His back leaned on the wall and he cradled his arms together.

"Where..am I?" Her eyes departed the tall, lean figure and traveled the blazing room.

"The nurse's office. You fainted." His eyes were glued to window.

Tracing with her fingertips the dust that gathered on the edge, Hyemi counted the slow ticks of the clock. Humming a small 'Mmm' as a reply, she winced against the cold air as it hit her skin. "What happened?"

"Prince charming stayed all night here after he rescued you, then left for the classes. "A small smirk appeared on lay's lips when he saw the shocked look on her face.

"Prince Charming-....LUHAN?" Hyemi gupled, feeling her spine doing backflips.

"I guess that's his name." His eyes went back to the window.

She could feel a blush colouring her cheeks. "Oh, I see." Just when she was about to open to say something, the door flew open. Petrified, her eyes instantly snapped towards the latter, but he was already gone with the wind.

"Oh my, Hyemi are you alright? God you scared me!" Tiny arms flung themselves around Hyemi's neck; squeezing until she was about to choke.

"G-good morning." Her breathe was caught in  by the sudden presence of the principal.

Exhaling with weariness, the youngster slid to the chair next to the bed. A small smile tugged her thin lips. "You can miss all the classes for the day." Hyemi carefully nodded before fiddling with her fingers. Being aware of what she wants to ask, the principal replied to the self-conscious lass. "Wondering about the students you saw yesterday, aren't you?"

Hyemi blinked 3 times.

*...How...Did she know?*

The child bit her lower lips nervously. "They were..er..attending a night class."

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************