Facing a gun, literally

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

Carrie Underwood - Two Black Cadillacs

 


 

Her equisite, slender fingers embraced the clammy, slim grass. She closed her eyes for a nano-second to think slowly.

She's sitting beside the ignorant bastard.

Under a tree.

Without gauging his eyes out.

*Yep, I'm without doubt going mad.*

"Why?" Her lower lip was under her teeth.

"Why what? " His calm, unemotional tone never failed to increase her confusion.

Hyemi inhaled sharply before rising to her feet and snapping."Nevermind. I'll leave first."

His hand grasps her wrist, and she rotates to find him looking wounded."Please don't Leave ."

3 words.

15 letters.

And it constrained her to flop beside him. "Does you forehead still hurts ?" She eyed him.

"Barely. " His mutter had no hint of sarcasm. Instead, Luhan's orbs were blurry with boredom. Hyemi blew irritated oxygen from , then slouched against the chapped trunk. The hubub in the gym seemed to grow silent; the breeze crooned by her ear, softly brushing and tormenting her with the bitter contact. She can barely keep her eyes open, and commenced to battle an overwhelming desire to rest. Before considering the outraging fact, her crown collapsed at his shoulder-blade with exhaustion.

The last thing Hyemi was unable to predict was the faint chuckle he breathed before her eyelids introduced her to the gloom.

...

Meanwhile, the glamorous lass who noticed what was happening, sensed the blood draining from her face. Her palms had disgusting cresents all over them that her manicured nails dug. In the bottomless pit of her flat stomach, blood was cooking itself, and she nearly flew into a displeased fury.

"She did not do what I think she did." She heard her plastic follower friend, Jessica whisper.

"Her name is Park Hyemi." Krystal informed.

Sulli's eyes narrowed at the glass. " The new kid ?"

"Naturally." Luna's smirk was vile.

"Not for long, I'll show her what is it like when a girl toys with another's boyfriend." Sulli spat.

"Ex- Boyfriend." Krystal corrected with a low giggle.

"What did you say ?" Sulli's tone dripped with a venomous poison, freezing Krystal. A hush seethed through the group as Sulli neared the shaken Krystal, and the only distance between them was her petrified  pants.

" Sulli! where are you ?" The tutor's hoarse voice saved Krystal.

She rotated with a massive, illuminating smile towards the wheezing person."What can I do to you, Mr.Cho?" Her sugar-coated words were chaste.Waning to lend a hand to the educator, Krystal's sigh was enormous with relief.

*Ex or not ; He is mine.* Sulli's orbs darkened with a sinful smirk.

...

Cradling her between his arms, Luhan's eyes softened at the sleeping beauty. He halts for a minute to brush away the long bangs that eyes, then effortlessly mantained carrying her. Adjusting with one arm, Luhan's palm reachs the Knob ; he swiftly and neatly places her on his bed.

"You know, If they find her in our room, I'll give you the full responsibility." The bare-chest male muttered after retreating from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his damp waist.

"I never said I will blame you, Kris." Luhan rolled his eyes. Aware that he'll not change in his room, Kris returns to the bathroom with a sigh. Luhan's gaze returned to Hyemi, as he began memorising her striking features. Finally, his eyes landed on her lips.

*They look.. So forbidden, yet inviting.*

He was so, so close. Yet so, so far. Until her lips betrayed her and released a cough, he realised how close he was to her face. By the shock, He stumbled backwards to meet the floor.

"I smell love in the air." Kris snickered as he shows up.

"Go die in a hole, Wu Fan." Luhan spat before rising calmly and leaving the room. His back resting by the door, his fingers ran themselves between his hair before air between his teeth.

*Xi Luhan, what do you think you're doing?*

...

*Where am I ?*

Hyemi's hazy vision was clearing while lifting herself up.

*Certainly not in my room.*

The thought popped while exmaining the foreign room. Books squeezed orderly in shelves. Shoes by the wall. Perfectly tidy and Spotless.

*Way too immaculate for my taste.*

"You're finally awake." A deep, rich voice welcomed her ears. She turned to find young, playful eyes for a blonde guy. His thick eyebrow up and he tilts his head to the side with an amused look. "My, Luhan sure has a good taste." He smiles as if he's laughing at his private joke.

"And you are?" Her emotionless, cold voice is impatient.

"Just call me Kris."

"Where am I ?" Hyemi hops off the bed.

"Luhan's room. I'm his room mate." Kris answers.

"Why?"

"Because he got you here?" Kris amusement increases.

"Yeah? Where is he, then?" Hyemi warily mutters.

"Here." Whispers a tired Luhan from behind.

After a chain of an awkward chatter with both latters, she glances at the clock and she takes in the fact that she'll be late for the third lesson. Excusing them, she bolts out with no hesitation. Chasing the time in the hallway, she crashed into the class with her pile of history books. Hyemi locates a seat beside Hyun Rim and she shuffles in, dumping her books on the desk.

"Good morning class, I hope you're ready for History's lesson." An aged female, wearing a Victorian dress enters with a jumble of books and a gun. She calmly lifts the gun and search the features of every student, then stops at Hyemi's quizzical one. "I see a new face.Welcome, dear. I'm Mrs.lee," She smiles-

And shoots a freaking bullet by her face.

Hyemi's eyes widen and with a sudden reflex, she sprang off her chair and gracefully landed at the teachers desk- Which was across the room.

In unsion, Everyone gasped with astonishment.

Hyun Rim dropped her pencil.

*Should I be amazed by the fact that I almost flew?*

*Or shocked by the fact that a mad woman almost shot me?*

*...*

*Both...*

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Tada~ what do you think? was it good?  I'm sorry for saying this, but no update for the next two weeks. EXAMS, PEOPLE. FINAL EXAMS! *cries a river* Anyway,  wish me luck!.