Hunting the Hunter II

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

Carrie Underwood - Blown away

 


 

Out of the blue, a sweatshirt collided with his head. "Is this how you're supposed to treat new students? As a meal?"

The wolve's skull snapped towards the girl who was struggling at the tree's clutch. He snarled, prepared and willing to rip . She watched in amusement as he created a fuss. "The game paused a while ago, so now isn't the ideal moment for you to attack me. Now hush up and go wrap in those clothes."

Throwing daggers at the said girl, the wolf stalked off. Rolling her eyes, Hyuna tossed a look at the other girl's side, and her eyes immediately softened. She lowered herself beside her, inspecting any serious damage with her eyes. "I'm sorry about him, guess he just go excited." She dryly chuckled.

Once her hand reached her jaw to exmaine the bleeding cheekbone, Hyemi slapped her hand away. "Don't touch me. I don't need your help."

Wincing against the icy smack, irritation bloomed in Hyuna's chest. "Look, I know we weren't exactly best friends the past few years, but if you want to survive those darn night classes, we have to work together whether you like it or not. I'm your ing partner after all. Now stop your pighead-ness, and let me give a quick remedy to your cheek." She snapped back, making the other girl's eyes widen in shock. Her fingertips travelled down her skin as she muttered a healing spell, and a blinding luminescence interweaved her fingers. The lustre her cheekbone, swiftly fading away.

Pleased with her work, Hyuna rose up. "There. Much better!" She chirped with a grin, yet a frown quickly replaced it once she heard a howl ripping the dark sheet of the night. "One of them is injured, I will go check on him. As for you, you better get back to the first point."

Hyemi watched as her small frame evaporated behind the trail of shrubs and veins draped over the edges. Adding up the amount of her breaths one after another, her eyes were dragged down her anatomy, scanning the area slowly for any damaged limbs. Breathing out her relief, her legs were quick to rise, yet they failed back down to the ground. Pain shot upon her ankle, and she whimpered as her hand tightened around her heel. Not learning her lesson from the first time, she gritted her teeth in order for her not to let out a shrill scream, and tried standing up once again, yet the roaring pain scilenced her down.

"You teared the ligaments of the joint. Don't move anymore, it's already swelling." His guilt-less tone made her flinch.

"Thanks for the heart attack!" She gasped and placed a hand on her hammering chest, then reminded him icily. "What do mean by me? You're the one who mushed me against the trunk with a mere lift of your freaking paw."

"Right. Sorry about that." He dryly replied, not giving the impression of being "sorry" at all.

Hyemi sensed her eyebrow twitch with annoyance as she glowered at his gorgeous sillouette. Wincing, she slowly got up, balancing herself on one foot. Her pupils narrowed at the amused ambercrombie model. "Would you please move?"

Slightly shaking his head, a tiny smile tugged his lips as he stepped aside. Hyemi limped in a steady rate, alert not to stamp on anything moving. 10 minutes later, she eventually finished 7 steps just wheezing at her effort.

"We'll never get there. It will take the whole night for you to complete 10 other steps!" Luhan complained.

Hyemi sharply retorted. "I never asked for your accompany! You can leave if you want." She huffed.

Sighing, Luhan stooped, resting on his knees. "Get on. Now."

Paralysed by a wave of shock, Hyemi was numb. "What?" She breathed.

"I will carry you." He stated simply. "Aren't you hurt?"

The stream of blood that's rushing through her veins halts, and with a sudden, she forgot how to breath properly. "I have legs, you know." She had little more edge in her voice than she meant.

"Would you prefer a Bridal Style, your highness?" Sarcasm dripped down his tone.

Limping towards him, she muttered under her breath. "Dont complain about my weight after this."

Her arms carefully s themselves around his neck, making sure not to choke him - even though she had a powerful desire to do so. Luhan's parted lips bubbled a surprised chuckle, stunned at how effortless it was to carry her. Feeling blood rushing up her cheeks, Hyemi's head slides down the crook of his shoulder, straining herself to breath quietly. She also, by accident, inhales. Leaning back, shock tenses her up as she felt her insides melt.

*...Sweet Musk.*

Registering that her thoughts were drifting off, Hyemi shook her head at the weird feeling. It's as if someone dipped her heart down a pot of honey. Although it was a new feeling, she was okay with the way it felt- she just prayed to god that Luhan didn't sense her weirdness, because he won't laugh it off. The tree's soft whisper against the wind was like a lullaby, soothing and warm. There was still some moonlight left in the sky, quickly being submerged by deep grey, smoky clouds. The dim heavens were glistening with radiant stars, which looked down on the frostbitten trees. Her eyes went back, gaping at his eyes. Intense hazel brown eyes, almost mystifying. She had to admit, his face was a sin, since being this striking and god-like shouldn't be allowed on earth.

"Take a picture, they all do." He suddenly smirked, making her heat up.

Hyemi scoffed, then smirked back. "A horse shouldn't speak back to its master."

"Excuse me?" Luhan's dumbfounded features gloomed with dark humor. "You shouldn't have said that."

 As her eyebrows knitted, Hyemi wondered why was there a mischievous smirk plastered on his lips. "What do you mean by-"

Without finishing off, she was abruptly pinned by the ground with her wrists. A playful growl emitted from his throat as he hovered above her, and Hyemi's breathing became rapid. As his face leaned toward hers, his smirk grew. He sure did pick up the sound of her accelerating breath and pounding organ. Tilting his head slightly, an innocent look was ruined with a smug grin. "Aw. How cute. You're nervous."

Rolling her eyes, Hyemi's fingers trailed to his broad chest, aiming to shove him off. "You're crushing me down there!"

"Good." He replied. "Maybe then you'll stop pushing my buttons."

She snorted. "Just get off before I send your jewels a ticket to outer space."

"Ooh, playing feisty, Ms.Park?" Luhan teased, slightly poking her cheek.

Reaching her limits, Hyemi safely kneed his stomach, not wanting to make any deep injuries. As he rolled off groaning, he glared at her for ruining his fun, and she stuck her tongue out. He sighed before standing up, and she smiled in victory. With a sudden, his orbs narrowed, and his jaws clenched. Tugging Hyemi towards him from the ground, he briskly covered her behind him.

"L-luhan what's going on?!" Her alarmed tone was no longer hidden.

"Please...Just stay silent for a minute. Something's wrong." Luhan hissed as his eyes carefully wandered around, his body taut with coldness. His eyes went shut, and his senses coasted away. Being very, very still, Hyemi fought the urge to hold him from behind. Frozen in time and space, he seemed motionless as flames began dancing around his skin, and hyemi covered with her palm. Everything changed as quickly as if a light switch flickered, and all around was light. The fireball was tossed by his stiff arm to the darkest side, and there was a blow up. The fire from the explotion started eating up everything with the space. The wave of pressure almost ripped her off as she sank to the base, watching in horror.

And then there was a moan.

 

 

 

********************************************************************************************