Sinful Mistakes

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

The large growing sphere rose slowly to the dull morning sky, casting sunbeams in every direction while it illuminated the room. The shimmering, sparkling rays glowed at her pallid, prespiring skin. The sweat was salty on her upper lip. Melting in the soundless oblivoion, she swung back her leg high and gave a crushing blow to the dummy displayed in front of her. The fabric of its body sank inside from the frustrated kick.

 Swamped with the negative emotion, she draws her sword up, frowning. This was all her mother's fault. As she intensely gazed at the dummy's sewn head, she imagined it as the devil's crown who wrecked her entire world. Fires of fury and hatred were smoldering in her eyes, and with a disgusted snort, she spun and in a savage tactic, the head of the dummy went spinning down to the corner of the practice room.

Rigged in fury, she tosses her sword to the side, getting herself pysched up. Dark storm clouds gathered in her features as she gazed heatedly at the headless body, almost gouging a hole through it's straw-stuffed body. She lifts her clenched fist, hitting squarely the middle of his guts with a toxic hiss.

*It was all her fault.*

She crouched forward, her vacant eyes flared with grudge and enmity. Her face was contorted with fury. Ferocity is her limbs, and she snarls as she leaped towards the drooping figure. Before she could register what she had just done, the torn fabrics and the pile of spilled straw was a shredded mess she left on the floor. Her mind whirred, bewilderment vibrating at what just happened. The skin of her hands tingled, sending unknown sparks with no reason. As she glanced down, it all crashed through her mind as confusion and fear overwhelmed her thoughts.

*Flashback*

That's when I noticed the green and red energy that floated around my hands like thin strings.

*End of flashback*

"No no no no no no no no no no...." Fear squeezed her heart, suffocating her. Overcome by fear Hyemi's legs wobbled as her skin crawled.

Perplexity soon was replaced with a feeling of despair, hopelessness and most of all, fear. It draws through her body and wrapped around her brain. Despite the fact that she fight's her hazy vision due to the horror and mystification, all her gaze bore through was those green and red thin twines that hovered above her arms, glowing too bright for her eyes.

Her lungs were choking her, since they weren't doing their normal crappy work and passing oxygen through her body. Black mist swirled at the edges of her mind, drawing her to its open arms. A tight, dry feeling clenched at her stomach, and all she could hear before losing consciousness was a shocked cry of her name.

...

"Hyemi...Wake up."

Unfocused series of images, colours, and bodies swaying are blurring her vision. Sounds are warbled, some low-pitched and some high. Blinking like her life depends on it, she attempts to sit up, but the ridiculous pain of a headache commits her down. With a groan, she tries to focus on the unclear shapes that are spinning.

"Would you get some water?" It's a familiar voice that snaps ar another shape, and all she hears are low-pitched scurrying steps. Dizziness and light-headness take over, and frantic gasps escape her lips.

"Hyemi, listen to me. Take a deep breath, then count to 3, and exhale." Between all the voices, his tone was calm and gentle. She softly exhaled, and her eyesight slightly cleared. "Good, you're doing an excellent job, keep breathing."

His angelic voice was the last she heard of them, before she blacks out again.

...

The sun was a perfect disc, cut in half by the edge of the world. Heavens forrowed with wispy bands of clouds, softly glowing colours from the palest amber-pink to deepest flaming red, beginning its long fall toward a fiery twilight. The shutters shivered as a cold, warm breeze zapped through, causing the drapes to move gently by the wall. Her eyes fluttered, open and easy, before she ends up groaning in pain. Her palm connects to her temple, aiming to ease the unpleasant throb. The blurry vision of hers clears, and she finds herself staring at the worried latter in front of her.

"How are you feeling?" Hyun Rim planted a wary smile on her face, the exact opposite of the fancy, energitic smile she usually wore.

Hyemi her lips, which taste the exact taste of chalk, tight and utterly dry. "I'll survive." Raspy, was how her voice sounded. "What happened?"

"You fainted. A high fever, was our guess." The other lass had her face knotted with worry as she proclaimed. "What were you doing in the training room exactly at the very early 7:15?"

As a response, all Hyemi handed her was a tiny shrug. "I wanted to perfect my moves, just in case." A thought through her mind clicked. "How's Hyuna?"

A melancholy expression HyunRim failed to fight was forever etched on her features. "She locked herself in her room for the rest of the day. She's blaming herself for the whole thing." Pity was stuck between her words, and Hyemi longed to take it away.

Hyemi whispered, her voice slightly trembling. "How did you know the letter was from m-my...mother?"

"She uses the blood of her victims as the ink of the letter." Something hard glinted from her eyes as her jaw clenched. "She's the empitome of pure vileness after all."

Just as Hyemi was going to ask another question that itched her thoughts, the door busted open, and a panic-striken girl entered. The dread is an invisible demon sitting heavy on her shoulder and only she can hear the sharpening of its knives. A bomb was going to be thrown at them, she could just feel it. As the unknown nightclasses student had her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath, she stood up.

Cold sweat shimmered on her forehead. Her eyes were large with fear and watery. Colour was drained from her face, white as a sheet. She was unable to speak for a minute, before she softly declared.

"Another attack was thrown at us just minutes ago. The injured victim was Xi Luhan."