A drop of Past II

Night Classes : Supernatural *Discontinued*

9 months later

His soft eyes were pinned on her fragile frame that was bundled up the satin sheets. He gave out a grateful sigh as he strode up towards the crib that was embellished with the softest silk, gazing at his precious jewel proudly. Gently her tiny crown, he placed a kiss that was filled with fondness and affection at her forehead. "Goodnight, ma princesse." He whispered, leaning away with love still dripping out of his eyes.

In an attentive motion, he fastened the door, cautious not to interrupt her light sleep. Making his way down the quartzite, extensive stairs, he noticed the flickering flames dancing on millions of candles that were covering every corner of the hall. The pale, bloody rose petals leading him to the dining hall. Slightly frowning, he tracked the chain of fresh petals to its destination. The crystal chandelier that hung over his head was glinting with that candles that were creating a warm, romantic glow on the colossal room. Persian rugs littered the marble floor inlaid with stone flowers and vines. Tiny, slim arms s around his waist, and he felt his lips tugging a loving smile on his face. Spinning himself around, his smile widened at the stunning female on front of him.

"My beautiful lady..." His lips breathed as he bent his spine to attach a long kiss on her lips.

He felt her smile in the kiss, and she backed a little to whisper. "It's our first anniversay..."

The back of her hand was swept to his lips, while his other hand s around her exquisite waist. "I never forgot, dear..."

Lacing her fingers and his together, she lead him to the table that was stuffed with various fruits and meals, beaming shyly at her work.  Turning the gentleman mode on, he carefully pulled out the chair from its corner, and she gracefully sat down. Wrapping his arms around her drom behind, he placed a hinged jewerly box in her hands before planting a kiss on her temple. "Happy anniversary. Mon ange."

"Oh, Hyun Ki! You shouldn't!" His flushing wife squeaked, ecstatic and pleased. As soon as she ripped through the layers of velvet and silk, her glowing eyes tore into a confused stare. "An...eternity ring?"

"Custom-made all the way from england." Hyun Ki beamed proudly, before being aware that her shoulders slumped. A frown clung on his face. "What's wrong?"

"I thought..." Her eyes trailed off with disappointment lingering down them. "That you'll give me..."

Hyun Ki froze.

Yes, he loved his wife with all his heart.

But he'd never risk the kingdom's safety to fully satisfy his love.

Before he could reply, muffled wails distrupted the conversation. Grateful, he sat up, trotting away with a feeble excuse. Rushing into the dim room, Hyun Ki sank beside the crib, his hands caressing the tiny body lovingly as he hummed a soothing lullaby to ease her back to dreamland. Her cries grew to a routine of calm, faint breathes, and he smiled softly.

"Oh, ma princesse...What am I going to do with your mother? She'll be the death of me..."

...

"This method gives a direct result for more enemies and may cause a round of unwanted objections from the upcoming mob. Just think, we can reduce the amount by giving more supplies of nourishment. That'll give them a balanced diet, with the right amounts of proteins, carbohydrates,  fats, vitamins and minerals. Which will prevent us from malnutrition." The leader of the first group explained, rolling out his chart that was soon displayed on the conference table.

The other leader rose up, moderately growling. "This Ad hoc meeting was also held to discuss about the upcoming winter, too. So we'll fight for our concept."

Hyun Ki massaged his forehead with his fingertips in a wearied style, aiming to focus more. It was his luck, basically, that made him ensonce himself between two leaders and their groups, that are both too obstinate to defer the other. The Ad hoc meeting was held to debate about the kingdom's affairs for the brutal season, winter. A sniff disturbed both teams, and heads turned to the beautiful youngster that was clutching a stuffed animal with red eyes, that indicated tha she was weeping again.

Both groups understood that the meeting came to its end, because they shared small, wary smiles as they gathered the papers and documents. Whenever it came to the first leader's adored daughter, his senses will close shut about everything, and his eyes and ears will stay on his little one. Sighing, he spread his arms in the air, holding back and waiting for his child to jump in. She ran up to him with her flimsy legs, settling on his lap.

"What's wrong, ma princesse?" He whispered as he her tear-stained cheeks. "What happened?"

"Mama scolded me, again." The girl rather sobbed, rubbing her crown on her father's broad chest.

Hyun Ki chuckled as he poked her sides, causing her to giggle along. "Now, why would she?"

"I messed up on my lessons." She frowned as she trailed a finger down his arm.

Hyun Ki frowned along. "Lessons? Does she still force you to attend those silly ballet lessons? I remember asking her to cancel them."

-

Hei Ryung.

One of the names that are meant for 'pure' and 'joy'.

She was anything but that.

Her lips gave birth to a nasty smirk, while slathering a new layer of lipstick with crimson color. Her smoky eyes gave off a slight vile expression as she worked on the rest of her make up for today's celebration party. She snorted once the past's scene came back to her. How can her stepmother be so stupid and give her such a name? If she hadn't been so careless back then, maybe she wouldn't have to pay her life for that mistake. Wickedness was another layer of lipstick that she applied on her smirk.

That's right.

She killed her stepmother 5 weeks after that.

But it's not as if her father cared about that. He just replaced her with another that was just after his money and his family's name. It wasn't something new actually, because each 2 months, her father would marry a new woman after slaughtering the past one, so let's just say she made it easier for the man. Growing in such a family made her feel blessed. She could kill anyone she wanted by the time she was 5. She terrorized any person she wished to by using him as a toy in her hands while being 7. She was the supreme command leader of one of the most famous headquarters at 13. And the list goes on. Her family didn't protest. They didn't frown. They didn't cry out that all her existence was a crime itself.

They were proud.

Of their top creation that will ruin millions and millions.

And as a cherry on the top? She married Park Hyun Ki. The supreme alpha of the First Gods. And for what? To ruin him, to shatter his kingdom, to destroy them all. But first? There's a small problem on her road to Hyun Ki's nightmare.

Park Hyemi.

The revolting, sickening offspring she gave off as soon as they got married. Hyun Ki was furious when she suggested that they should eradicate her. So she decided to keep the loathsome creature in her stomach in fear that maybe her foolish mate will suspect her. Once she gave her out, Hyun Ki was glued to her cradle, finding it hard to believe that his wife gave birth to an 'Ridiculously ravishing, gorgeous infnant'.

Sneering back at history, Hei Ryung stood up. Picking between the captivating dresses until she halted at a cardinal, backless one. She snatched it out, spinning around the mirror flawlessly. A knock came from the teak door.

Hei Ryung spat. "What?"

The maid fearfully slauted. "Your highness, his highness is looking for you."

Hei Ryung faked a smile once she heard the news. "Hyun Ki? Send them away, I'm busy."

The female servant bowed again before leaving. "Yes, your highness."

Hei Ryung rolled her eyes and stifled a snort as she turned back to the mirror. *Mindless daft woman. I'll burn you once my power reach its peak. Just wait, you ungrateful slaves. All I need is the dear Everlasting Jasper that's  possessed by that dimwit's family of his.*

*Don't worry, my dear grandfather Erebus. I'll get back our avenge. We're close to our goal. It's just one step away.*

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************

I'm SO sorry. I had the scenes in my mind, I just didn't know how to write them T^T - writer's block over.

Comment+Subscribe~!