Thirteen - 13

Wishes Can Come True
chapter thirteen;

 

{Third Person}

She was right there, looking out at the window. She seemed bored, she seemed uninterested and she seemed to be in deep thought. He sat there, wondering why she wasn't paying attention to Teacher Pyo. She was always the one, the type of girl, to listen to the teacher's words. Always keen and always ready to answer their questions, but why was she like this now? 

He wondered. And he also wondered why she had not wore her glasses today. He always found her cute with those glasses, and he never really gave much thought about it. He just found her . . . appealling and cute. Bu he was never interested in her romantically. At least, he doesn't think he is . . . 

"Zhang Yixing," a voice said loudly it caught him by surprise. 

He turned his head to the front and locked his eyes with a pair of angry ones. He blinked and gulped at the same time. 

"Will you please face front and listen? Hm?" Teacher Pyo said, venom and danger in his voice, warning Yixing. "Jebal?" 

He could feel the class' eyes all on him. And as he glanced at her direction, she was looking back at him too. He sighed and nodded hesitantly. "Ne, seonsaengnim," he said as he bowed his head down. 

Teacher Pyo sighed and turned to the rest of the class, his eyes getting softer as he looked away from Yixing. "And now, as I was saying . . . " 

"What's wrong, Lay?" Xiumin, who was seated at his left side, leaned over a little. "I thought you don't want to get into a teacher's bad side," he snickered slightly. 

Yixing rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Bu shi, I don't." he said in Chinese, making his hyung lean back and huff. He smirked to himself this time, he knew Xiumin didn't like it when they spoke in Chinese. 

He listened to his teacher's words and looked straight-ahead of him. But he couldn't help himself, he sneaked more glances towards her as much as he could. Admiring her from afar. 

 

 

{Sunhee}

I sighed as I looked back out the window. I wonder why he was called off by Teacher Pyo. I knew him long enough and  Yixing was never the type of boy to anger or irritate the teachers. 

Whatever his problem is, I hope he's okay, I thought to myself. To be honest, I had my own problems myself and I can't be worrying over my crush right now. Just not right now. 

I was thinking about the rumors, what Kyungmin had told me. The things people were saying about Jongdae and I were completely false and sadly, it was spreading like wildfire around the school. 

I was worried about what Jongdae might think. I was worried on how he'll react to them. Will he stay away from me? Will he talk to Teacher Min about changing partners?

We had just gotten together, we were. . . well, friends again and I don't want that to change. I don't want to be a stranger to him, I want him to be my best friend again. I sighed to myself and looked back to the front, facing Teacher Pyo. My eyes wondered off and I was looking at the black board instead. My thoughts are disturbing me too much, but I can't really stop or control them. 

RING!

"Ah, there's the bell. Remember, please read the next chapter! We'll be learning a new lesson tomorrow. Annyeong!" 

"Annyeong, seonsaengnim," I bowed to him before exiting the classroom, backpacking my bag and brushing my bangs over my ear. 

Kyungmin was waiting by the door and when she saw me, she immediately said; "What do you think is wrong with Lay?" 

I sighed, not really in the mood to talk about him right now. Like I said, I had my own things to deal with right now. 

"Aw, come on," Kyungmin nudged me in the sides and giggled. "I know you're as curious as I am," 

I crack a smile. Truth be told, I was, but I was holding the feeling back. "I'll talk to you later, Kyung," I push her lightly away as we neared the staircase. 

"Alright, fine, annyeong," she waved and smiled at me before going down the stair. 

I waved back and head up the stairs; each step only getting heavier as the thought of facing Jongdae, along with all these rumors, and facing Eunjae again came to my mind.