Chapter Nine

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yuna's POV 

" Yah! Watch where you're... Not you again?! Are you stalking me?!"

Eli's POV

I was making my way to the Gents when I accidentally bumped into someone. " I am so... You?!  What did you just say?! "

" Geez , why in all people you? Why can't it be Doojoon? " she muttered to herself.

" Yah! I just asked you a question! What did you call me?! " 

" STALKER. Why must you be wherever I'm at? You're really starting to annoy me! " 

" I'm annoying you?! Oh , you're so-- " my sentence was interrupted my her text message tone , she simply walked away after reading the text. She did not just walk away from! I am so gonna kill her the next time I see her!

Yura's POV

" Yah! What took you so long? " questioned Yuna.

" I told you , I was at the doraebang. Anyways , I have a date tonight~~ Eh no! We have a date tonight! ~~~ " I said happily.

Yuna's POV

" We have a date? With who? Oh no , I am not gonna be a lamp-post between you & Doowoon! "

" Yah , his name is Dongwoon not Doowoon! Don't worry , it's not only me & Woonie. His hyungs will be there too! ~~~ And let me tell you , his hyungs are exceptionally gorgeous! But of course , Woonie is still No.1 in my eyes & heart(?) , I guess? "

Great! Now I have to tag along to one of her infamous boring date in the history! Hyungs? How many brothers does this Woonie guy have? Well , I've to admit Dongwoon is good-looking but Doojoon still looks 50% way better. Heheh.

-------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for such a long time! So , here's a short update! I'm experiencing writer's block right now. So yeah.

Please bear with me? :)

COMMENTS ARE LOVED :>