Chapter 35

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yuna's POV

A day left to my second showcase. Now , everyone in Korea or most probably the whole world knows about my relationship with Doojoon. He made it official when he gave me a peck on my cheeks during my previous showcase last month.  I've never heard from Eli ever since. I mean he texts & everything but I don't know. Sometimes I feel like he is always near me which is kinda creepy.

Here I am standing on the stage , going through rehearsal once again. Yura is busy texting with Dongwoon since B2ST are now in Singapore. They will only be back tomorrow morning. Yura had a really tough week. Well , actually , Yura , Hara & I had a really tough week. Ever since the news about our love affair with the B2ST boys broke off , some B2UTIES has been bashing us & some has been supporting us. 

"Unni , can we fly to Singapore? Just for a bit? Please?" Yura begged. "Yah. He will be back tomorrow. Besides , I have a lot of things to do. If you really want to , go & book a ticket for yourself. I'm busy." I said , annoyed. 

"Unni.... Can I ask you something?" asked the forever curious whiny Yura. 

I simply gave her a 'spill-it look'.  "Do you really love Doojoon-oppa? Or are you in love with someone else?" I choked hearing Yura's  question. 

"Pfft! Yah! Of course , I love Doojoon. What kind of dumb question was that?! Sheesh!"

Yura's POV

Ever since the news broke out , my private life has been itsy bit invades by B2UTIES. But among us all , Doojoon- oppa has been the one showing the whole world how much he loves Unni. My relationship with Dongwoon has been okay(?) We fought couple of times & then we'll make up few hours later. We've been doing that a lot lately. Kikwangie-oppa said that Dongwoon was most probably stress due to school , schedules & love life. Somehow , I feel like I'm a burden to him. Hyunseung-oppa even advised me to take a time-out. 

"Yura? Yura? Are you okay? A penny of your thought?" asked Unni.

"Wait. Don't tell me. You & Dongwoon argued again , didn't you? What was the cause this time? " asked Unni once again.

"Well... I don't know... I feel like this relationship is like a burden to him. Kikwang-oppa said that Dongwoon has been dozing off in class lately due to the late night dates that we had. Aish...."

"Yah! If he really loves you , he will never feel that way! Anyways , I've booked a ticket to Singapore for you. The plane leaves in 2 hours time. Go on. I'll just see you tomorrow." said Unni.

I gave Unni a faint smile & exited from the art theatre. I sent Joonkun-oppa a text informing him that I'll be flying over. 

******

Doojoon's POV

Yuna must be busy with rehearsals since she didn't reply to my last text.   She told me that she has a surprise for me if I attend her showcase. I wonder what will the surprise be. 

"Boys , I'll be going out for a bit. You guys can continue with rehearsals. I'll be back soon." said Joonkun-hyung. 

I turned around to see our dear maknae with a troubled expression. I bet he had another argument with Yura. Before I could go over to him , Yoseob already did.

Yoseob's POV

"Dongwoon-ah , another argument? Wanna tell me what happened?" I asked Dongwoon who has been staring at his phone screen which has Yura as his wallpaper. He simply sighed.  "Hyung-ah , I just wanna see her smiling like before. Ever since we started dating , her smile is slowly fading away. Is it because of me?" he asked with full of worries. It's true Yura's smile hasn't been the same as before. She has been dating Dongwoon for a month plus now. Is it because she feels pressurised? 

"Yah. Give her time. Besides , you know how B2UTIES are. I bet Yura have gotten lots of antis ever since the news broke off. And maybe , she just needs some time to cool things off. Knowing Yura , she will try to explain things to B2UTIES herself. Don't worry too much , okay?" I comforted Dongwoon. I've seriously lost count on how many times did they argue. I just hope Yura will be strong.

Yura's POV

Finally , I've landed in Singapore. I made my way to the arrival hall & there stood Joonkun-oppa with his shades on. "Oppa! Did you wait for long?" I asked. He simply shook his head. 20 minutes later , we arrived at the fan-meeting venue. I saw a long queue of B2UTIES waiting outside the venue. As soon as I alighted from the van , B2UTIES spotted me & started screaming , 'Hey! That's Dongwoon's girlfriend!!!!!' Joonkun-oppa quickly guided me to the dressing room. 

"The boys are having their rehearsal right now. Why don't you just rest for a bit? You must be exhausted after the long journey. And don't worry , I won't tell Dongwoon." I simply smiled. I hope Dongwoon will be happy to see me here.

Kikwang's POV

Ah... I'm so tired! Oh? Isn't that Yura? It is her! 

"Yura-ah~~~ Wake up." I woke her up gently. Her eyes slowly fluttered up. "Oh , Kwangie-oppa... How was rehearsals?" she asked. Her eyes looked puffy & swollen. Has she been crying?

"Rehearsal was fine. I'll go get Woonie." as I was about to exit the dressing room , Yura grabbed my wrist. I turned around & she shook her head violently. Ah! I get it! She wants to surprise Dongwoon! 

"Kikwang-ah! Oh? Yura , what are you doing here?" asked the shocked Hyunseung-hyung. 

"Uh.... To... Surprise all of you , of course. Oppa , where's Dongwoon?" she asked , her voice sounding a little bit weak & shaky. Hyunseung-hyung simply pointed to the corridors which are leading to the stage. Yura took small steps out of the dressing room. Something is definitely not right.

Dongwoon's POV

"Dongwoon-ah , someone's here to see you." said Joonkun-hyung.  I turned around & saw Yura standing on stage with a faint smile plastered on her face. I ran up to her & pulled her in for an embrace. "Yah , let's go. We'll leave you two alone." said Doojoon-hyung.

Yura & I took a seat on the edge of the stage. Yura looked different. She looks like she has lost a lot weight &  her facial appearance looks pale. 

I took her small hand in mine & slowly rubbing it with my thumb. "Yura-ah , you don't look too good. Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Aigoo~~ Woonie-oppa must be really tired. So , tell me how was Malaysia?" she quickly changed the subject as she grabbed a towel & wiped my sweats off my forehead gently. I grabbed her wrist , finally meeting her eyes. They looked sad... "Yura-ah , answer my question. I know I've been missing a lot on your life but please tell me what's wrong." I begged her. "Nothing's wrong , oppa. What are you talking about? If you're referring to the arguments we had for the past few days , I forgive you." she said with a smile on her face. The smile that I've missed so much. I quickly rested my head on her lap & started playing with her tiny fingers. 

Doojoon's POV

Wahh... I am so jealous of our maknae. Yura flew all the way from Korea just to see him. How I wish Yuna's here.

Junhyung's POV

Yura sure is brave to fly to Singapore , knowing that B2UTIES might just bash her. Sigh , how I wish my relationship is as sweet as theirs. Minus their constant arguments of course!

------

Hi-yeom!!! ^____^

Okay! Nonsensical update! -_____-"

Anyways , comments & subscribers are loved :>

 Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ppyong! ^___~