Chapter 27

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Doojoon & Yuna's Date ( Part 2 )

******

Yuna's POV

" Ah... I'm so full. Eh? Oppa , why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face? " I asked Doojoon who is currently staring at me. He's creeping me out.

" Haha , no. I mean yes. There's a little bit of sauce on your lips. " he said , pointing his index finger towards my lips. I quickly took a serviette & wiped it off. 

" So , where will we be going? Are we going home? " I asked Doojoon as we are making our way to the parking lot , a group of girls ( seems to be in Yura's age ) approached us ( okay , more like they approached Doojoon -__- ) & started asking for his autograph , taking photos with him & left me out. Tsk! Do they even know who I am? How annoying.

" Oh? Aren't you Kim Yuna , one of the world's best ballerina?! " one of the girls asked. I turned around to face them before I could even opened my mouth to say a few words , her friend interrupted.

" OMG! You're Kim Yuna! Omo! You're so pretty! I'm a huge fan of you & your sister! I took up ballet 'cause of you & Yura-sshi. Can I have your autograph & a photo with you too? " the friend asked. Well of course , I said yes.  I guess Yura & I are quite famous in Seoul too. But I think Yura is much more popular here since she had her breakout stage here. 

" Yuna-ah , let's go. " Doojoon said , grabbing my arm gently & walked towards his car. I can feel my cheeks getting warm.  " Oppa , are we going to the beach? I really wanna go to the beach. " I asked Doojoon who's eyes are now focusing on the slippery road due to the rain. He simply nods his head. He looks so wow when he's driving.  

After few hours of driving , we're finally here at..... 

" Oppa , what's the name of this beach? " I asked Doojoon who is now sitting down on the sand , staring into the beautiful ocean.

" Huh? This is the Eurwagni Beach. It's really popular among youngsters. " explained Doojoon. Somehow , he looks troubled. I sat down next to him , resting my head on his firm shoulder. I can feel him jolted a bit maybe surprised by my actions.

" Oppa , something bothering you? You seem to be deep in thoughts. " I asked him with a concerned look on my face. I heard him sigh & continues to look at the ocean.

" Oppa , don't just keep all your problems to yourself. You'll fall ill. It's okay to share your problems or maybe let out some tears. I won't force you. You may tell me when you're ready. Oh! The sun is setting! I shall snap a photo of this & upload this on twitter & my mini hompy! " I said , taking out my DSLR & snapped a beautiful photo. It's so beautiful. 

" You have twitter? " Doojoon broke out from his silence. I simply nod my head & smile.  " I followed all of you & not forgetting U-KISS. Hee. " I said. 

Doojoon's POV

Yuna-ah , how I wish that I can make you mine. But if I do , you'll have to go through a lot of pain. I don't want you to go through any of that but I still want you to be mine.

" Oppa , let's go home. It looks like it's gonna rain. " said Yuna , who is now walking towards the car. I stood up & quicken my step. Yoon Doojoon , you can do it!

" Yuna-ah! " I called her out. She turned with a smile on her face. I went up to her , pulled her closer & planted a kiss on her lips. She didn't fight back , she simply stood still.

" I've fallen for you , Kim Yuna. "

******

Junhyung's POV

" Oppa.... Are you done yet? I'm hungry. I didn't even have my brunch yet. " Yura whined. Brunch? Oh ! I totally forgotten about her meals! 

" Yura , stay here & don't go anywhere. I'll go & get your brunch , okay? " I said. Yura simply blinked her eyes twice & nodded.

Aish! I was too engrossed with work that I totally forgotten about Yura. Ah! She loves Chinese food. I was about to place my orders when my cellphone rang.

Yura : Oppa!!! Help me!!

Junhyung : Yah! Yah! What's wrong?

Yura : It's.... It's... that day of the month...

Junhyung : What are you talking about?

Yura : I'm having my period.... And I....

Junhyung : Oh , thank you. You what?

Yura : I didn't bring any sanitary pads with me. Can you get them for me?

Junhyung : Bwoh?! Yah! Aish! Fine , just stay wherever you are at , arasso?!

Yura : Ye....

Aish. Why didn't she bring it along with her? Now , I shall just grab , pay & go! Yes. But first , I shall put my hoodie on. Okay , let's go. Which brand does she use? 

" Excuse me , uh.... May I know which brand of uh... sanitary pads does girls at the age of 18 uses? " I asked the shop assistant who is a girl & I think she recognises me.  " Most girls uses this. " she passed me a light blue packet. I bowed & went to the counter for payment. That was so embarrassing.

Junhyung : Yah , where are you?

Yura : I'm in the ladies. Oppa , hurry!

Junhyung : Okay okay. I'm coming.

" Ah... That's so much better. Thank you. " she said. I just nod my head & continues with my work. 

" Oppa , can I ask you something? " 

" Aren't you already asking? " I said jokingly. I got up & sat next to her on the couch. " Okay okay , what is it? " I grabbed a small cushion & placed in on my lap , patting on it a few times gesturing her to rest her head on it.

If people were to see us , they'll think that we're a couple but we're not. She's like a sister to me. Besides , it's not the first time she rested her head on my lap. She only does this when she's troubled over some issues.

  Yura's POV

I rest my head on Junhyungie-oppa's lap as I was about to open my mouth , the studio's door creaked open & it's none other than Hyunseungie-oppa.

" Yura!!! Oppa bought you a new nail polish! Oh? Eh , our baby Yura has another problem huh? " he said with a smirk on his face. I nodded , he went to the other end of the couch , lifted up my legs & place them on his lap.

" Oppa , have you ever been in a situation whereby you have to choose between two wonderful people that made your heart goes dooguen dooguen? " I asked. 

" Hmm.. And these two people are none other than Kevin & Dongwoon , right? " said Junhyungie-oppa who is now playing with my hair.

" Yah , if you had fallen for me it will be way easier. You wouldn't need to crack your head on who to choose. " said Hyunseungie-oppa jokingly who is on his fifth attempt , painting my toe-nails. I simply giggled upon hearing Hyunseungie-oppa's statement.

" Yah! You're not even worth falling for! " joked Junhyungie-oppa.  " Just follow your heart. I'm sure your heart beats differently when you're with Kevin & Dongwoon. " Junhyungie-oppa said in a serious tone.

" Yes!!! Look Yura , I've painted your toe-nails! Do you like it? " asked Hyunseungie-oppa ecstatically. I just smiled at him. To be honest , it's not that pretty but it's the effort that counts.

Hmm , what shall I do? Both of them are sweet & my heart does skipped a beat whenever I'm with both of them. Eotthoeke?

------

Hi-yeom!!! ^___^

Personally , I like this chapter :) Hehehe.

Anyways , comments & subscribers are loved :>

Have twitter?

Follow me? Let's all be friends! ^__^

Ppyong!!! ~~~  ♥ 

@SasukeTran : Hehe , I love it too :)

@pinkypn : She's a different person when she sees seafood :> Don't worry , U-KISS will be back soon.

@raymin : They'll be back soon :)

P.S. Kiseopie-oppa lost his iPhone during their showcase in Malaysia! I hope whoever found it will return it to him if they really consider themselves as a loyal true fan.