Chapter 14

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yuna's POV

"Shut up and don't struggle!" Junhyung said as he glared down at me who's now in his hand.

 

"Wasn't planning too." I replied instantaneously, causing his to smirk. I restrained myself from cussing and struggling, only because one, I'm in his arms and if I offend him, he might just drop me. He looks like someone volatile and two, if i struggle, I might just cause my ankle to get worser. So might as well enjoy his free labour.

 

Though really, in my  head, i see mini me doing a high kick number on him since HE'S SO COCKY!!!!

 

As soon as we entered the house and into the living room, he placed me onto the sofa, before sitting right beside me and putting his arm behind me. I would have said something about it but i have more pressing matter to attend to and that my friend would be calling the recital's director.

 

I glared at Junhyung hard, trying to intimidate him as i punched in the number of the director. As soon as the line stated ringing, I raised my index finger up towards him and used the exact same tone that he had used earlier on me.

 

"Shut up and don't make a sound!" I warned him as i fixed my eyes on him.

 

We apparently had a see-who-could-glare/stare-longer game going on. He shrugged his shoulders as his eyes still fixed on me.

 

"Hello. Is this Mrs Bianca? This is Kim Yuna. Do you have a minute?" I said as soon as the line got connected.

 

"Oh. Hello Ms Kim. How are you? This is quite a surprise how you are calling me out of a sudden. Is anything he matter" She replied in heavily accented English. She's French by the way. I then proceeded to tell her of the whole situation and I could hear by the tone of her voice that she was disappointed but i reassured her that Yura could still participate in the recital. I even suggested her to cast Yura as the main lead since I was unable to participate anymore. She then suggested me to go for another audition for her other projects once i recovered and i agreed willingly. We then ended the call and i realized that during the whole conversation, my eyes were only on Junhyung the whole way and vice versa for him, oblivious of the others who had been around for quite some time.

 

"Uhhh.. Junhyungie-oppa~ I know my sister is very pretty but if you look at her like that, you might just fall in love with her," Yura said cheekily, causing the whole room to burst into laughter while she and Dongwoon hi-fived.

 

I looked over to Yura's direction and saw it. She was blushing. Hard. In fact both of them are now red as a tomato. I looked at their hands which was then intertwined.

 

"Talking about me, Yura? Talk about yourself? What are you guys doing? First base of skinship?" I mocked as the whole group diverted their attention to Yura and Dongwoon before bursting into another ball of laughter.

 

 

Dongwoon's POV

 

I felt my cheeks blushing harder when the rest of them started laughing louder. I quickly let go of Yura's hand and excused myself to go the room. I went to my bed and lie down, looking at the ceiling. My head was still thinking about their laughter and even with my eyes closed, I could see Yura's smiling face. She had an eye smile. All this time, all that emailing,I didn't think that I'd finally meet her and now that I did. She's just so real now, not just virtual.

 

"So, you think you're in love?" My thought was suddenly interrupted by the question.

 

I opened my eyes to see Yoseobie-hyung beside me. Once again, I feel my cheeks turning red. He turned to look at my direction.

 

"I'm just saying, that if you think you like her, then ask her out if not someone else will," He said as he made his way off the bunk.

 

"Wait. What do you mean by that?" I asked confused by his previous sentence.

 

"Oh, She's kinda cute and I had always wanted a girlfriend. So I'm just saying, I might go ask her out. Anyways, I'm gonna go out. To socialize," He said whilst opening the door to get out before turning around to glance at me with a smirk

 

"With Yura."

 

******************************

 

Yay. Done with the chapter!
Hope you guys likes this one!
Do comment and subscribe okay! 

CHU~

 

xoxo

QUE (StarrBelle19)

 

@max_woo_lin : Thank you for the comment. Hope you like this update as much as the last~

 

@pinkypn: Don't worry i don't think i'll be making them lose their passion for ballet. ^__^

 

@kmcl21: I know right? I thought that'd be cute tooo~~