Chapter 28

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yuna's POV

Things has been awkward between Doojoon & I ever since the kiss. Yura doesn't know about it since she's feeling troubled herself. The B2ST boys doesn't come over as much as before. I guess they're busy with promotions or most probably it's because Doojoon told them not to. As for U-KISS , not even a call. I've yet to thank that jerk. 

[ Flashback ]

" I've fallen for you , Kim Yuna. "

The blasting ringing tone of my cellphone brought me back to the present state , it's an unknown number.

Yuna : Yobeseyo? Who's this?

Eli : Hey. Missed me?

Yuna : Eli? Pfft... Why would I even miss a jerk like you? Yah , aren't you worried of the international charges? 

Eli : Yah , just admit it already. Haha. Aww... Worried about me?

Yuna : Sheesh. You're still full of yourself , huh? Of course , I am. I'm always worried about everyone. Eli... Thanks for you know...

Eli : Hahaha. Hey , no problem. So , how's little Yura doing? 'Cause Kevin doesn't look so good.

Yuna : Yura? She has been abnormally quiet for the past few days. Sigh... So , when will you guys be be back?

Eli : Man , that's not good. Umm , as soon as we're done with promotions in Japan. Hey , I'll call you some other time. Gotta go. Bye. Love ya!

He did not just hang up on me! Wait , did he just say 'love ya'? 

" Unni , I'm going out for a bit. I won't be back for dinner. " said Yura in a very sad tone.  " Yah , why don't you tell me what's wrong? You've been behaving differently these days. " she's really starting to scare me with all these quietness.

" I'm fine. Besides , I'm a big girl now. Don't worry about me , okay? I'm off! "

That's when I'll start worrying about her. Whenever she told me not to worry , it's when I'll worry. Yura-ah , I hope you'll not do anything stupid.

Yura's POV

I drove my way to the beach where Yoseobie-oppa took me the last time. Eurwagni beach , it's beautiful & peaceful. Sigh... Even though , Dongwoonie-oppa didn't confess to me or anything , his actions showed me that he really likes me. While Kevin-oppa , he's just a sweetheart who never fails to make me smile. 

" Hey. Didn't expect to see you here. " I heard a very familiar voice , I turned & saw none other than my guardian angel , Yoseobie-oppa. He sat down next to me & started to study my face.  " You don't wanna hurt both of their feelings , right? Knowing you , you wanna make both of them happy. Yura-ah , making both of them wait anxiously for you to choose will just be as good as hurting the both of them. " Yoseobie-oppa said who is now resting his head on my lap. 

" Oppa.... I really don't know. Both of them makes my heart skipped a beat. I've never been in this kind of situation. " I said , trying my best to hold in my tears.

" Yah , remember how you turned my feelings down when I confessed to you a year ago? You told me that someone had stolen your heart away. All you need to know is , who's that someone that really stole your heart away. Most probably your heart skipped twice the beat when you're with him. It's as easy as that. " 

" Oppa... I'm still sorry for turning your feelings down. I wasn't sure of my feelings at that point of time . All I know is that I've definitely fallen in love someone but that someone wasn't you. " I said , apologetically.

" Hey. I was an itsy bit hurt when you turned me down but of course , I'll be in much more pain if I were to be in Dongwoonie's shoes right now. So , I'm kinda glad that you turned me down. Heheh. " he said jokingly.

We stayed in that position for quite a long time until Yoseobie-oppa's phone vibrated.  " Yura-ah , I've gotta go. Don't stay out too late , arasso? " he reminded me. I simply nodded & waved goodbye. 

I better get going before unni starts to worry. While I was driving home , I received a text.

From : Woonie-oppa ♥ 

Yura-ah , are you busy? Can we meet up? I miss you :'(

To : Woonie-oppa ♥ 

Sorry , I can't. I'm kinda busy with my next upcoming performance preparations. Sorry.

I'm sorry , oppa. I'm just not ready to face you yet.

******

Dongwoon's POV

" Hyung-ah , I think she's avoiding me. Argh! What should I do? " I screamed in frustration. Yoseob-hyung simply looked at me with a sympathetic expression.  " Dongwoon-ah , give her some time. She needs to sort out her thoughts & feelings. I met up with her before I came home. I can see that she really likes you too but she likes Kevin too. She'll come to you when she's ready. Don't worry too much , okay? " he said in such a calm tone. 

Everyone in this dorm knew about his rejection. He confessed to Yura & she rejected him. I really wonder how does he keep his friendship with Yura without any awkwardness.

That's right , Son Dongwoon. Give Yura some time to sort everything out.

------

Hi-yeom! ^__^

I think this is the most crappiest update ever! I am experiencing writer's block right now.

Please bear with me?

Anyways , comments & subscribers are loved :>

Ppyong! ~~~~  ♥ 

@max_woo_lin : Hahaha. Well , if she were to say that then it won't be fun. Hehehe.

@Chelle3lf : Yeah but he got it back :)

@pinkypn : Uh... I didn't say that.