Chapter 25

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yura's POV

A years has passed. A year without Unni. The last time Unni called me was , 6 months ago. She said she's doing fine & she'll fly back to Seoul as soon as she's done with her job in Paris. But the thing that made me really angry was the first thing she told me over the phone was , " Pabo-ah , I miss Doojoon-oppa. And I also kinda miss Eli too. I read the news about B2ST & U-KISS on the Internet. Is it me or they're growing more & more good-looking? Especially Doojoon-oppa." Yeah , that was the first thing she said to me instead of saying she misses me! Tsk!

" Noona , dinner's ready! " called Dongho. Oh yeah , the boys has been taking turns to look after me 'cause apparently they made a promise with Unni before she left. No wait , it was only Eli & Doojoon who made that promise. 

" So , what's for dinner tonight? " I asked the 7 lovely guys standing in front of me with 2 covered trays on the dining table. " You'll have to open it up to find out. " said Soohyun-oppa cheekily. I opened up the covers...

" TADA!! " said U-KISS. Okay... I am just speechless.

" Yura , what's wrong? Don't you like today's menu? " asked Kevin-oppa. 

" No , no. I absolutely love today's menu. I mean who wouldn't love McD's for dinner. Hehe. " I said jokingly.

" I told you Eli , McD's is a no-no. " said Hoon-oppa. I simply laughed at the boys blaming each other. " I'm gonna eat this well! Thank you , guys. " I said , the boys sat down & joined me for dinner.

After dinner , U-KISS went back to their dorm except for Kevin-oppa. " Oh? Oppa , why are you still here? " I asked Kevin-oppa who is sitting on the kitchen counter , staring at the screen of his cellphone.

" Oh! I thought you were asleep. Come here. " spreading out his arms. I went up to him & he slowly pulled me in for an embrace.

" Yura-ah , don't say anything. Let's just stay like this for the next few minutes before B2ST arrives , okay? " he said or more like a whisper. I simply nod my head in agreement. 

" Yura-ah , the boys & I will be in Japan for a year. I just wanna tell you something that I've been keeping it to myself for a year now. Kim Yura , I'm in love with you ever since the first time we met. I'm not asking you to accept my love right now but just know that I'll always be here for you whenever you need me. " said Kevin-oppa in a very serious tone. He slowly runs his fingers through my long wavy hair & plant a kiss on my forehead. 

" Yura!! We're here!!! " that chirpy voice belongs to the one & only Yoseobie-oppa. Kevin-oppa quickly let loose of the embrace & leave the kitchen.

Dongwoon's  POV

" Yura!! We're here!!! " Said Yoseob-hyung chirpily. Oh? Where's Yura? Then I saw Kevin leaving the kitchen & there's Yura squatting down on the floor. Crying? 

I was about to call Kevin but he was no where to be found in the apartment. Kevin , what have you done to make Yura cry?

******

Yuna's POV

Ah! It's so great to be back in Seoul. Hmm , I think I'll stop by Starbucks for some strawberry lattè. I bet Yura will be jumping like a monkey if she knows that I am finally back & I'm staying for good.

Dongwoon's POV

" Yura? Hey , what's wrong? Why are you crying? " I asked , squatting down to her eye-level. 

" Yah! Son Dongwoon , what did you do? Why is my little Yura crying?! " that voice... Yuna is back?!

" Ow! Ow! I did nothing! She was already crying when we arrived! Ow! Ow! Hey , easy on the ears! " I yelped in pain as Yuna continues to give me one of those death glares that Doojoon-hyung usually gives out when he's angry. I went out to the living room & saw the other guys giggling away. 

Yuna's POV

" Yah , pabo. Why are you crying? Wanna tell me about it? " I squatted down in front of Yura who has her head buried into her arms that was wrapping around her knees.

Yura's POV

" Unni , eotthoeke? I have to make a choice between two great guys. " I said , I think I am going crazy. I am hearing Unni's voice as though she's really right here with me.

Then I felt a very familiar pair of arms wrapping around me. I looked up & I saw Unni. She looked so real! I gently pinched & poked her cheeks to check whether is she real.

" Yah! That hurts , pabo! " yelled Unni. Okay , that's definitely Yuna-unni. " Yay! You're back!!! Like you're really back! " I got up & started jumping like a monkey.

Doojoon's POV

Yura & the other members are fast asleep. Yuna is busy unpacking her stuffs. Here I am in the balcony , staring deep into the empty space when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Yuna.

" A penny of your thought? Care to share? " she said , smiling. Something seems different about her. Ah , she trimmed her fringe into a straight-cut bangs & she seems more friendly? Maybe it's the Yura effect. But only one thing still stays the same about her , her clothing.  It's still a little bit revealing. She's wearing a see-through white tank top with a girl's boxer. Doesn't she feels cold?

" Well , yeah. It's your clothing. Here , cover yourself up. Or else you'll catch a cold. " I took off my leather jacket & put it on her. I could see her cheeks turning into rosy pink. Haha , this is the first time I am seeing her blush.

" Oh? Thank you. Now , seriously , what were you thinking about? " she asked with a itsy concerned voice.

" It's just that... I can't believe that you're finally back. I'm just happy that you're back. " I said as I sneaking observed her every face features. Her eyes are definitely bigger & she doesn't have any dimples unlike Yura. But she's still pretty.

" It must have been tough on you guys looking after Yura , huh? She's a handful , isn't she? ..... I am really sorry for leaving Yura in your care , it's just... " she said , looking up in the beautiful night sky.

" No. It's fun taking care of her although sometimes she drives B2ST & U-KISS crazy but it was fun. Hey , I understand why you had to leave. No explanation needed. You should sleep now. You'll have a long day tomorrow.  " I said , enjoying the beautiful night view.

" Huh? Do I have something on tomorrow? " she asked , I just realized her that her eyes will grow itsy bit bigger when she's shock or curious.

" We're going on a date , just the two of us. " I whispered to her ears & went in. I bet she's turning into a tomato right now. Heheh.

----------------------------

Hi-yeom!! :)

I just realized that DJ doesn't have that much scenes so I've decided to add more scenes for him 'cause the mini DJ in my head told me to. Haha.

Anyways , comments & subscribers are loved :>

Let's all be friends! ^__^

Follow me on Twitter? :> 

Pyyong! ~~~ ♥ 

@darlinxb : Hehe. That was exactly what the mini Dongwoon , Yoseob & Kevin said in my head. So , I decided to just type it out :) Lol.

@max_woo_lin : Hahaha. Well , the mini Eli in my head said that he wants to hug Yura & so he did! LOL.