Chapter Five

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yuna's POV

That dude is so gonna pay some day! Ugh! Hate him , hate him! Oh? Starbucks! 

" Yura , let's go! "

" Where are we going? Aren't we supposed to wait for our cab? "

I simply dragged my whiny little sister into Starbucks. Ahh , the aroma of coffee.

" Eek... Why Starbucks? Gosh , make it quick! I'll be waiting for you outside. " whines little Yura. Hahaha , I know she can't stand the smell of coffee. She's more of a tea person. But me on the other hand , loves coffee!

Yura's POV

Sheesh. She must have done that on purpose. Hmm , those guys back in the van are duper cute! I didn't know that all Korean guys will be so good-looking! [ Beep! Beep! ] Oh? It's an email from..... My cute pen-pal. It's weird that I am calling him cute whereas I've never seen a photo of him before. Well , I called him cute 'cause of his email address.

From : [email protected]

Hey , you're in Seoul? As in , right now? Oh great! Then you can meet me! I know I promised to send you a photo of me but I was too busy. Where are you at right now? 

Omo! He's asking me to meet him! Eotthoeke? Wait , I don't even know his name. Pathetic? I know. We've been emailing each other for 2 years & we don't know each others' names. Stupid! 

To : [email protected]

Eung~~~ I'm at Starbucks with my sister. What are you so busy with? Ah , I know! Must be your assignments! I am done with mine ^^ In fact , I am gonna start working soon ^_~ ㅋㅋㅋ

To : Yuna Unni  ♥

Text message : Unni , I'll be going off to meet my cute pen-pal ^_~ See you later! ^_^ Chu~ ♥

Yuna's POV

[ Beep! ] Oh great! She's leaving me all alone just so she can meet that cute pen-pal of hers whom she have not seen his face before. How on earth will that babo ever find him? Sheesh. I guess chilling at Starbucks for a bit wouldn't hurt. Ahh , this feels so great! Now , this is what I call paradise. Just when I was about to shut my eyes , a chirpy voice , interrupted me. 

" Hyung ~ I want a large hot double chocolate with lots of marshmallows! " said a petite guy. Aish , this is the reason...

" Okay okay , Yoseob. Geez. Hi , can I have five large hot chocolate with marshmallows & one large cafe mocha? All to go. " ordered the taller dude. Since when did the male species in Korea turn out to be so good-looking? 

Yoseob's POV

" Hyung , I think that girl right there is looking at you. Do you know her? "

" She must be a fan. Just smile. "

" But if she's a fan , why isn't she screaming or asking for our autographs? "

Doojoon's POV

" Here you go , sir. "

After collecting the drinks , Yoseob & I make our way towards that girl. She seems to be in a daze. I was just about to snap her out of it , Yoseob as usual beat me to it.

" Hi , my name is Yoseob! What's yours? "

" Huh? Oh uh... Hi , I'm Yuna. " she answered with a tint of rosy cheeks. Maybe that's the natural colour of her cheeks.

" Hi , I'm Doojoon. I can't help but noticed that you've been looking at us for quite some time. Do I know you?"

Yuna's POV

" Uh..... I-I-I.... " Why am I stuttering?

" Ah! I remember you! You're Junhyung's ex! Come on , we'll bring you to him. He'll be totally happy to see you. " said Yoseob.

I was still kinda in a daze. I simply followed them. Gosh , can I marry you , Doojoon sir?