Chapter 17

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Hoon's POV

I looked at the two people biting their heads off in public (no, not literally. It's a figure of speech!) and sighed. This was not the first time afterall. I took a look at the petite girl. She looks familiar. I felt like I've seen her before. I was busy trying to remember when I realised the head biting had stopped and Eli was now holding on the wrist of the petite girl.

"You're Kim Yura?" He said as he looked straight at the girl. The girl smiled and nodded.

"Ya! You have to follow me!" Eli said as he grabbed Yura and drag her away, much to the surprise of the older girl. Yuna is her name,right?

Then suddenly realisation struck me. She's Kim Yura. 

THE KIM YURA! 

Eli gave me a quick glance gesturing to Kevin and me to get a move on. Yuna started shouting out Eli's name out loud but Eli chose to ignore it until Yuna ran towards us and slapped Eli on the face.

Hard.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Yuna said as she belted out her perfectly accented English again but Eli did not want to lose, so he replied back in English.

"My group is in need of her. In case you haven't realised, I am in a famous group called U-Kiss and my president told the group that he had been trying to contact this girl and he hasn't been able to get through. So do me a favor and just let me go with her," Eli said as he pointed towards Yura.

Yuna obviously feeling very irritated grabbed Yura's hand away from Eli and then shouted in rebuttal.

"In case you haven't realised, I don't care if you're a famous group of something kiss or whatever, that's for starters. Two, I hate famous groups, so if you think you're included, feel free to feel offended. Three, just fyi, I am Kim Yuna! I am her sister and guardian here in Korea so don't think you could get away with grabbing my sister like that! I could sue you for kidnapping!"

Eli looked shocked with Yuna's rebuttal. I was too. 

She even said sue!

She didn't just say that she hates us, did she?

She's a weird one, girls would kill to get to her position right now and hug Eli, but instead she chose to squabble with Eli?

Kevin and I was still by the sidelines watching them giving each other death glares. They are just so crazy with all the squabbling,

"UGH! GIrls like you are just so unreasonable! You are just so difficult!" Eli suddenly shouted out loud, causing Yuna to arch her eyebrows.

"What do you mean girls like me? You don't even know me! " Yuna shouted again. This time she has attracted a few spectators.

" I am a civilised lady who graduated with honors in my field and this is precisely why I didn't want to come back to Korea! Because of uncouth and uncivilised korean BOYS like you!" she said as she then grabbed Yura again and walked away from us. 

I looked around me and realised that the spectators were really enjoying the show, some had even took out their phones to take a picture. I heard them whispering Yura's and Yuna's name and something about famous ballerinas. 

They are famous?!

I must had been living under a rock then, since I had no idea who they are.

"You! Take back your words!" I heard Eli starting the shouting again.

"No! I would not!" Yuna said as if mocking Eli's shouting. 

Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, a gentle voice called out Eli's name.

"Eli?"

Eli turned around and I saw his face cringed with an emotion I could not define.

"Lisa." He said is a monotonous voice as his face expression changes again as he saw a guy walking towards Lisa.

"Eli?" The guy said , almost shocked to see Eli in the supermarket.

"Kibum." Eli said again monotonously.

I sense the atmosphere getting awkward.

"You are obviously busy now. I am just gonna go now," Yuna said, obviously sensing the change in atmosphere.

"No. You're staying here. Lisa, let me introduce you to my new girlfriend. She's Kim Yuna. She's a ballerina, ever heard of her?" Eli said as he wrapped his hands around Yuna's shoulders.

Yuna looked shocked, probably as much as all the others around.

 

Did Eli really just introduced Yuna as his girlfriend?

 

****************************

 

Good morning!
How are you today?
I decided to update the ff today ^__^
How you like it? HEHE.
SO drama eh?
SO what do you think will happen to Eli & Yuna?
And ELi & Lisa?
And What about Yura?
Why do you think the president wants to find Yura?

Oh well, Ally will be updating this soon i guess?
Since i'll also be busy updating my ff, but I'll help whenever I'm free. 
Hope you like my update!


Don't forget the comments and subs okay!

CHU~

@max-woo-lin: Haha. I know. I'm always with the cliffhangers. it's a habit. But I hope it keeps you reading ^_^

@pinkpn: Haha. LOL. That is expected of Eli isn't it? HAha. ANd yuna as well. WEll, anyways hope you like this chapter.

Updated by: Que (StarrBelle19)