Chapter 30

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Eli's POV

" Okay , boys! Listen up! I've discussed with the other managers & our CEO , they've decided to grant you a week off. Which means , you boys are allowed to fly back to Seoul. Alright , that's all. You're dismissed. " announced Woong-hyung. 

A week off! Hmm , maybe I shall fly back to Seoul for a bit to visit my favourite girls. 

" Hey Kevin. Do you wanna.... " I was about to ask him of whether does he wants to tag along with me when I was cut by Kevin , himself.

" Umm , of course I'll tag along. It has been quite a long time since I last saw Yura. I'll go pack my stuffs. " he said with a faint smile plastered on his face. But oh well. At least , he's smiling (?) Hmm , shall I inform Yuna? Nah , I'll just give her a surprise visit! I bet she'll be shocked! Hehehe.

Kevin's POV

The only reason I've agreed to tag along with Eli was 'cause I received a text from Yura last night.

From : Ballerina Kim Yura ♥ 

Hey Kevin. I know I've been somewhat avoiding you. And I'm sorry for doing so. Anyways , how have you been? When will you be back? Eung~~~ Yura misses you :( 

Oh yeah! Kevinnie-oppa , Yuna-unni is gonna have her showcase this coming Saturday! Be sure to attend , okay? BRING ELI-OPPA ALONG ^____^   Yura & Yuna will be waiting :>

PPYONG ^____~

Yeah , I am flying back 'cause she misses me. And of course , I'm expecting an answer from her too but I shall not press on that issue with her. I bet her feelings are all mixed up right now. I'll just give her some time & space to think. But no matter what , she's still the tenant of my heart.

******

Yura's POV

Three weeks has passed but the reporters & paparazzis are still everywhere! I thought rumours are supposed to die down as time passed by. Unni & I had no choice but to hire a personal bodyguard for our safety. Apparently , some fans sparked out a rumour stating that I am playing around with Dongwoon & Yoseob's feelings. Now , unni & I are being hated by all B2UTIES. 

I wonder does any of the UKISS guys knows about the rumours. Well , I don't really know about Unni & Doojoon-oppa's real relationship. I mean I do know that Doojoon-oppa likes Unni but I didn't know that he'll actually kissed her in public! Now , look at the mess he got us into. Unni is out practicing for her upcoming showcase. It's pretty obvious that she's trying really hard to focus on her practice but with the rumours still burning alive , it's almost impossible for her to stay focus. 

Doojoon-oppa..... He has not called or text any of us. I guess he's kinda receiving his punishment too , huh? 

******

Eli's POV

Ah... It feels so great to finally be back in Seoul! Now , I wonder what are my favourite girls doing.

" Yah , Kevin-ah. What do you think the girls are doing right now? " I asked Kevin who is too busy playing Angry Birds on his iPad.  

" Huh? Umm , most probably practicing. Oh yeah , I forgot to tell you. Yuna is having a showcase this Saturday. She wants us to come. " he said with his eyes still glued on the game. 

A showcase? Why didn't Yura or Yuna tell me anything? Could it be they have chosen Kevin as their favourite guy? No way! That's my position! Mine!

I can't wait to surprise the girls! Oh? Why are there reporters at the lift lobby?

" Hyung-ah , why are there reporters crowding around the lift lobby? Did something happen? " I asked Woong-hyung. Woong-hyung got off the van to check out what's the commotion all about. 

" Hey boys. Looks like we'll have to take the stairs. The elevators are blocked. " Woong-hyung said apologetically. 

" The stairs?! Hyung , we lived all the way at the 16th floor! I'll die from exhaustion & dehydration! " exaggerated Kevin who is now stomping his feet like a 4 year old kid.

Kevin's POV

" Are we there yet? " I asked ( I don't know how many times have I asked Eli & Woong-hyung that question ) , panting. 

" One more level , Kevin. Yah , since when did you get all whiny? It must be Yura , isn't it? " teased Eli. Pfft! I am not whiny! Sheesh.

******

Yuna's POV

Where are Doojoon & Eli when I need them? I wonder how's Doojoon doing , he has not contacted me ever since the rumour broke out. I was deep in thought when I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist. 

Eli's POV

I quietly punched in the girls' door code number. Kevin had went back to our apartment to have a quick shower. I walked into her bedroom & there she is , standing by the windows with curtains closed. I quietly tip-toed & wrapped my arms around her waist.

" Hey baby. Missed me? " I said , teasingly.

------

Hi-yeom! ^____^

Eh , sorry for making all of you wonderful readers/subscribers wait! Heheh.

Anyways , I've decided to put more of Eli in this chapter. The next chapter will be focused on Eli & Kevin.

Comments & subscribers are loved :>

@max_woo_lin : Hehehehe. They're not together.

@pinkypn : You'll find out in the next chapter.

@darlinxb : Hahahahaha. Stay tune for the updates! :)

@SasukeTran : Umm , read on to know :>

Ppyong! ^____~