36

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Eli's POV

"Yah. You've been stalking her for at least a month now. I really think you should stop." nagged Soohyun-hyung. I know stalking is never a good thing but I just wanna make sure she's being treated right. And also , I am waiting for the right moment to make my move. Doojoon-hyung seem to be really protective of her , he's everywhere. Since B2ST are now busy with their fan-meeting tour , I shall use this golden opportunity to make my move.

"Eli , stop this. Stop whatever you're doing. Think about how will Yuna react if she finds out that you've been tailing her 24/7? And plus , it will ruin your image if the news gets out." nagged Kevin. Since when did he become such a naggy guy?  "I know what I'm doing. I'll face the consequences if I have to. Will you guys just leave me alone?" I said , obviously pissed. I exited the practice room & drove straight to Yuna's dance studio.

*FICTION (ORCHESTRA VERSION) PLAYING* 

How devoted of her. I overheard her conversation with Doojoon , she told Doojoon about a surprise. I bet this is the surprise. She will be dancing to his group's song. I feel so hurt. I was the one who bumped into her first but.... 

"Eli? What are you doing here? I thought you were in Japan? Yah!" my thoughts were interrupted by.... Yuna?!

She was tapping her right feet , okay she's furious.  "Uh.... Hi? Hehe." I said awkwardly. Suddenly I felt a tint of pain on my right ear.  "Owww!!!!! Yah!! Be gentle!" she just pulled me by the ear. Gosh! And I thought she has changed. 

"Spill it , Elison Kim Kyungjae! What are you doing in Seoul?! Why aren't you in Japan?! Answer me! Oh please don't -- you're the stalker?!" she bombarded with questions. I simply gave her a weak nod. Kevin was right.

I looked up , she had a disbelief expression on.  "I can't believe this. Why? Why did you---" she shook her head in disappointment.  

"I can explain. I didn't mean to stalk you. I..... I just wanna make sure that Doojoon-hyung treats you right. That's all." I lied.  "Then you should stop whatever you're doing 'cause Doojoon treats me really well. And thank you for your absolute concern." she said sarcastically. 

 She immediately left the studio right after that. 

"No! Yuna wait!" I yelled , running after her. She stopped walking & turned around , glaring straight into my eyes. "The truth is...... I , ELISON KIM KYUNGJAE is IN LOVE with YOU." I finally confessed. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. Gosh , Eli! You're so funny! I'll see you tomorrow!" she laughed & made her way to the exit. What the--- I was serious! 

Yuna's POV

Eli is such a joker! Haha. He's in love with me? The biggest joke in history! 

Yuna : Hello? Oh oppa!~~

Doojoon : Yuna-ah~~~ Did you miss me?

Yuna : Hmm.... Nope! Haha. Of course , just a little. Oppa , aren't you supposed to be sleeping?

Doojoon : I can't sleep 'cause all the members are jumping on my bed! Blame it on Dongwoon. Yuna-ah , why didn't you tag along with Yura. I was really surprised when I saw her.

Yuna : Why are you blaming Dongwoon? Oppa~~~~ Don't you want your surprise? I was busy preparing it for you. I want it to be perfect. 

Doojoon : Yoseobie decided to leave Yura & Dongwoonie alone so that they can spend some time together. Yuna!!!!!! Annyeong!!!!~~~~~~  Yah! Stop jumping already , Yoseob!! Umm , Jagiya , I'll call you back? Bye!

Yuna : Yah! Oppa! 

Oh? He hung up on me. Wait! Did he say Yura & Dongwoon are alone in the room? Oh no! What if Dongwoon can't control his hormones & take Yura's innocence away?! I better send Dongwoon a warning text!

To : Son Dongwoon -___-

YAH! SON DONGWOON! YOU BETTER NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YURA , ARASSO?! 

------