Chapter 23

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yoseob's POV

"..... Yura-ah , will you go out with me? " finally I've managed to muster up all my courage to ask her out but.... Somehow , her face expression doesn't seem to be what I expected.

 " Oppa.... Mianhae , I'll have to say no. I mean if you're asking as friends then my answer will be yes but if you're asking for more than that , my answer is no. " she said , her eyes looking straight at the beautiful sea which is so not apt for our situation right now.

" May I ask why? Am I lacking something? " I asked , feeling insecure of myself.

" No. Yoseobie-oppa , you're great. Of course , I would love to be with you but it's just that...... Someone has stolen my heart away before you did. " she explained , looking straight into my eyes. So , someone has stolen her heart away? I bet it's Dongwoon.

" It's Dongwoon , isn't it? " I questioned with a very sad tone. She didn't answer my question , she simply kept quiet & rest her head on my shoulder. 

" Oppa.... Can we not talk about this? It's pretty obvious this conversation is making you sad & I don't like to see you sad. But oppa , look at the bright side , you'll always have me whenever you need me! So right now , I am gonna show you....... My bubble dance!

I watched her dance , it was hilariously adorable! But she's right , I'll still have her even though she's not my girlfriend. 

" Oppa , thank you for bringing me to the beach. I really enjoyed it. " she said while staring out the window from the passenger seat. 

" Oppa , what time is it? " she asked. 

" It's 8:15 AM. Why? " she looked like she's in a hurry.

" 8:15 AM?! Oh no! I am so dead! Unni is so gonna kill me! " she started panicking.

" Why would Yuna kill you? " I questioned her , kinda getting lost in the conversation.

" I promised her that I'll meet her at Seoul Institute Of The Arts dance studio for the Swan Lake recital practice like an hour ago! The recital has been push forward to next week! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Eotthoeke?!!! " she panicked.

Yuna's POV

" Hi guys. Thank you for agreeing to meet me. I really have a very important 'mission' that I would like you guys to carry out for me. " I said calmly since we're in a quiet jazz cafè.

" I didn't really quite understand what you were trying to convey during the phone call. " said Doojoonie-oppa.

" Just get to the point. " said the forever grumpy Eli.

----------------------------------

Hi-yeom!!! :)

Triple updates! Plus a cliffhanger!  Heheheh.

But anyways , comments & subscribers are loved :>