Chapter 15

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yura's POV

"Unni. Why must we do this nowww? Your leg is just healing too. We could have just order take out!" I whined to my Unni. 

"Wae? Wae? Of course we must do this. We have nothing in our fridge and if we keep ordering take out, we'll be fat. How do you expect to impress your ballet performance if you have a Pooh Bear tummy?" Yuna replied sarcastically.

My unni is so irritating sometimes, but i guess she's right. I looked at my tummy and rubbed it. It is NOT like Pooh Bear's though Pooh Bear's cute. She woke me up early in the morning, yes by early I meant really early like at 2am, to go the supermarket. This was the only time she would actually go the supermarket even when we were at Europe. She said cause she doesn't want to be in a crowded place. It makes her feels claustrophobic.

Ahh....milk section. I want to get myself some banana milk. I excused myself and went to the milk section and reach out for the banana milk.

To my surprise, someone else had also reached out for the milk and we had accidentally touched each other's hand.

I turn to look at the person and to my surprise, it was.........

 

 

Yuna's POV

I took everything that i needed to cook. It's been two weeks that we're in Korea and everyday we had been eating take outs which is very unhealthy. So i've decided to stop the bad habit and start cooking. Afterall, Yura's starting her ballet rehearsals so it's a need to keep fit and healthy.

Talking about that, where is she?

She had told me that she wanted to take some milk, but this is taking way too long. She can't be lost can she? But then again, she's a babo. I made my way to the milk section only to see her with .........

 

***********************************************

HAHA.

I'm feeling evil today so decided to put cliffhanger, though it's not that good. Sorry. WB is hitting me these days. Anyways, you must be wondering why I am always updating this ff nowadays right? It's because Ally(iamapetite) is busy helping me update mine. It's a joint thingy you see. But I hope you look forward to my updates as much as her.

Oh and let's all be friends. You have twitter?

CHU~~

Updated by Que(StarrBelle19)

@max_woo_lin:YAYAY! Thanks for liking it. Hehe. hope i do this ff justice. and hope you like my updates as much as Ally's <3

@kmcl21:  Lol. sorry. that you have to wait. I'm going to divert this a bit. hehe.