Chapter Two

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Eli's Flashback

1 year ago....

" I just can't do this anymore , Eli! "

" Lisa , please. I know it's hard but can't you just bear with it? "

" Why should I?! You're the one who was so determine to be an idol in the first place! And you know that idols are not allowed to date! Why did you date me then?! This is stupid , Eli. "

" Oh , great! You're bringing this up again? Seriously , Lisa , I thought we've talked about this before. You said that you'll be there for me no matter what. You weren't like this before. You changed ever since Kibum & Xander hyung left the group. "

Her expression changed right after I mentioned Kibum & Xander hyung. Her expression shows guilt written all over. Please don't tell me....

" Lisa , you're not dating anyone of them behind my back , are you? "  I questioned her , trying my best not to show my anger. I can't afford to attract anyone's attention , my image is on the line.

" I'm sorry , Eli. What we had was great but being with you.... I just can't. I need someone who will always be there for me. Who's not afraid to show that I am his special someone. I've been your 'secret' girlfriend for 2 years now. And I think it's about time we end this suffocating relationship. Please don't ever contact again. This will be the last time. Goodbye , Eli. " she said her piece & left me all alone , at our usual hang-out spot , Royals' Cafe.

I can't believe it that she actually dated one of my hyungs. And the most sad thing is that she & Kibum hyung have been together for 3 years! How could she?! Aish , girls can never be trusted.

---------------------------------

It's a crappy chapter , right?

Sorry , I'll come up with a better chapter next time.

COMMENTS WILL BE LOVED ^^