38

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Doo Joon's POV

"So you did it huh?" Kikwang asked as his face stayed a couple of centimetres away from mine.

"You know, if you did it, you could tell us about it, it's nothing. I mean we would totally understand," Junhyung said as he tried to contain his laugh, obviously being too happy with the situation that I am currently in.

"What did he do?" Hyunseung asked with a clueless face on.

"Oh it's pretty explicit for people like you," Yura said playfully, making Hyunseung scratched his head as he still hasn't got the drift of the conversation yet.

Suddenly Yoseob came up to me as he faked cry and wiped an imaginary tear before opening up his mouth to give yet another comment to tease me.

"Doo Joonie-ah, how could you do this to me? How could you cheat on me. You've let me down, you've let all of our fans down!" He said dramatically, making me roll my eyes and my hand went smacking on his head.

"Shut up you guys. Yuna and me, we haven't done anything yet,so yea. Stop this teasing. You guys are so annoying!" I stated before storming out of the room, into another room occupied by the members, leaving them shocked with my actions.

I don't know why I did that either, but it had already been done and I needed some shut eye to calm myself out.

Yuna, I wonder what are you doing?

Busy with practice for your recital I guess.

Yura's POV

"Okay that was weird," Dongwoon said as he slumped himself on the sofa beside me.

"Yea, I guess so," I simply said as I gave a smile to my boyfriend, though my head couldn't stop thinking and worrying about Doo Joon.I was still contemplating to tell them about the situation with Kevin and Eli, but if I were to open up a topic about anyone from UKISS, Dongwoon would be offended because after all, Kevin is in UKISS.

He may not say it out loud, but I am extremely sure that he is not comfortable with the fact that I was still talking to Kevin. I wonder how will he feel if I tell him that I've met Kevin, talked to Kevin when he was already away and working.

"You don't have to worry about him. He just misses Yuna alot," Dongwoon said suddenly, breaking me away from my deep thought.

"Oh yea, okay. Urm...Woonie ah, I want to tell you something but you can't get mad. You have to promise me!" I told him as he gave me a suspicious look.

Dongwoon's POV

I looked at the girl beside me as many thoughts ran through my head.

What is it that she's going to tell me that I have to promise not to be mad about?

Is this about Kevin?

Did she change her mind about us because of our constant arguments?

My mind quickly flashed Kevin's face with a smirk but I shook it to get rid of it as I looked at my girlfriend again before finally making up my mind.

"Okay, I promise I won't get mad. Tell me," I said as I braced myself for the worst news that may come right to me.

She hesitated for a bit as she played with her fingers, turning them round each other as though they was  an imaginary ring that guided her when she finally looked at me again and opened up to speak.

"I saw Kevin the other day, before I came to Singapore," she finally said. Almost immediately I felt sharp pains in my chest but I pretended to be fine.

"Isn't he supposed to be in Japan?" I asked her when I remembered what she had told me before.

"That's what I thought too but I saw him and we talked but that's not what is important," She said as she came closer to me before looking at me with widened eyes.

"What's important is that Eli is still in Korea too, and he told me that he's not giving my sister up. I don't know what he plans to do but I know that he really loves her, maybe more than Doo Joon and he's willing to do everything. The problem right now is whether should I tell Doo Joon about this or not," She said enthusiastically making her look even comical and earning a laugh out of me.

"No, you shouldn't tell him and yo..."

My sentence was suddenly cut short by Yura's ringtone. I gestured her to pick it up and regretted almost immediately when I heard her answer the phone.

"Annyeong Kevinnie, what's up?"

My face quickly embraced a frown and Yura's reaction to that was to walk as far away from me and continued talking on the phone. As I looked at her smiled and laughed while on the phone, I wonder if hyung should be the only one feeling threatened, because I have a feeling that I might be losing her if we keep our relationship as how it is now.

***************************************

Updated by: StarrBelle19 /Que

Here's another short chapter by me since our dear Ally is still having her writer's block. So I decided to update this.
I know it's short but hope it's still good okay.

Subscribe and comment away~~

CHUCHU~

xx

Que

p.s I didn't proof read this so pardon me for spelling/grammar/punctuation error.

Proof read by : Ally :)