39

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

 

Yuna’s  POV

Few more hours to the showcase , I still have a little bit of time to practice. I want this to be perfect since Doojoon is gonna watch.  

I was just about to start practice when my text tone blast off , echoing  the entire theatre.

 

From : Yoon Doojoon  ♥                                                    

Jagiya~~~~ I’m now getting my hair done in the salon. I’ll be seeing you soon ^^

Love you. Chu~~~

 

Hahaha. He is such an adorable boyfriend. Now , it’s time for me to get my hair & make-up done. And where’s Yura? She’s supposed to be here few minutes ago.

“Sorry , I’m late! Dongwoon & I had another argument.”  She sighed , slumping down on the piano bench.  “Why am I not surprised? What was it about this time?” I asked even though I clearly know the cause of their arguments.  “Oh , it’s about Kevin…. I told him about Kevin.” She said in a low voice.

“You what?! YAH! You’re not cheating on Dongwoon , are you?” I asked her furiously.  “Of course I’m not! We’re just friends. But Dongwoon feels threaten by Kevin’s presence in my life. We can talk more later. You should go to the salon now. I’ll just practice the piece.” Yura said with a faint smile on her face. Sheesh , I don’t know how long Dongwoon is gonna stay mad at her this time. Since now Kevin is involve.

 

Doojoon’s POV

“Joonkun-hyung  , do you think she’ll like the chocolates?” I asked Joonkun-hyung one last time.

“Of course. Girls love chocolates. Relax, she loves you & that’s the most important factor.”

Joonkun-hyung was searching for a space to park the van when I spotted a very familiar car. Isn’t that Eli’s car? What is he doing here? I thought he’s in Japan?

“Hyung , let’s go!!!! I can’t wait to see how beautiful Yuna~~~~~ is!” said Yoseob pulling Kikwang & Dongwoon’s arms. 

We went into the theatre & I was shocked to see UKISS. Why are they here? I heard Dongwoon & Yura arguing about something and UKISS was mentioned. Something’s fishy.  “Yah kids! Wait here while I go backstage , okay?” I reminded the three members. “Hyung , I’m coming with you.” Said Dongwoon. I simply nodded my head. I guess leaving Yoseob & Kikwang together will be of no harm right?

“Dongwoon-ah , you do not need to follow me if you’re not feeling well…. Had another argument?” I asked my very pitiful maknae. He just keeps quiet & continues walking. It must be something crucial this time.

“Doojoon-oppa?” I heard Yura’s voice calling me.

“Hyung , I’m going to the Gents.” Dongwoon excused himself. I know he’s trying to avoid Yura. Yura guided me into the dressing room where Yuna was busy having her last touch-up of make-up.

“Yura-ah , want to tell oppa what happened?” I asked Yura who looked really sad that Dongwoon is now avoiding her. “Huh? Uh… nothing really happened. Just the minor things you know. I better get going. Unni , see you on stage.” Yura left.

“Yuna~~~~~ Did you miss me?” I asked , hugging her from behind. She giggled & shook her head. I frowned in disappointment.

“I’m just kidding , oppa. Haha , you’re such a babo at times.” She said , leaving me a peck on my right cheek.

“Oh? Are those for me?” she pointed out the gifts. (a box of chocolates & a huge teddy bear) “Of course , those are for you. I bought them just~~~~ for you.” I said proudly.

“Thank you , oppa. I love you.” She said bashfully. Both of us sat down on the couch &  

I can’t help it but to ask about Dongwoon & Yura. “Did Yura tell you what happened between her & Dongwoon?” I asked. She nodded & told me everything.

 

 

 

“So… it’s about Kevin? No wonder Dongwoon is in such a foul mood. What should we do about them?” I asked my dear girlfriend who is now busy admiring the teddy bear.

Wait… if Kevin is here… that means UKISS were here when I was away?

 

Yuna’s POV

“Ladies & gentlemen! Please take your seats and give a round of applause to…….. Miss Kim Yuna!”

Yuna , hwaiting!

 

Yura started to play the piano. Slowly , Fiction is being played. Here goes nothing.

 

Kikwang’s POV

I was about to doze off when I heard Fiction playing. “Hyung! She’s dancing to our song!!” I said excitedly. Ooh~~ I didn’t know that Yuna is our fan too! Hehe.

 

Doojoon’s POV

So , this was the surprise that she has been planning? I’m amused by her talent. She can still dance elegantly with Fiction. Everything was going through smoothly when suddenly the lights went out & went back on few minutes later. I was shocked to see Eli kissing Yuna?!

 

Eli’s POV

I can do this. I’ve been planning it for days. I am gonna make Yuna mine. I quickly turned off the stage lights & ran up on stage.

“Kim Yuna , I love you.” I said softly , pulling her into my arms & crashed my lips onto hers.

 

Yuna’s POV

Eli?!

 

*********************************************************************************

Hi-yeom!! ^^

Ally here!!

Hahah , sorry for the lame update.

I seriously can't think of anything 'cause my minis aren't helping me :(

But anyways , comments & subscribers are loved :)