41

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

 

Yuna’s POV

“The number you have dialled is not available. Please try again later.”

Sigh. Great! Now , Doojoon-oppa is ignoring all because of Eli! “Hey baby. Thinking of me?” I heard a very much familiar voice approaching me.

“Speaking of the devil. Yah! Don’t you think you’ve caused me enough trouble for a day?” I said furiously.

“Oh come on! Admit it , you liked the kiss. Well , you know where to find me when you need me. Bye , baby!” he said with that cheeky smile on his face. Pssh. I did not like the kiss!

To : Yoon Doojoon 

Oppa~~ Please reply to my text. I really need to talk to you. I didn’t mean it. Please believe me L

I’ll be waiting for your call/reply.

 

“Unni , I’m home.” Greeted Yura. She doesn’t look that happy too. Another argument , I guess?

“Had another argument?” I asked Yura who is lying down on her stomach , her face sinking into the cushion. She simply gave me a nod.

“Unni , I didn’t know dating an idol will be this hard. Dongwoonie …. Yelled at me for the first time today. And it’s all because of my friendship with Kevin. Gahh!!!!”  complained Yura. I absolutely agree with Yura , I didn’t know dating Doojoon will this hard. That means if I were to end up with Eli , I’ll still be in the same situation. Sigh…. BEEP!

 

From : Yoon Doojoon

Yuna , I’m at the nearby park. Can you come out for a bit? Don’t forget to wear a hoodie/sweater , it’s cold.

 

Oppa? He replied to my text!“Yah , Yura! I’m going out for a bit. Lock the door , arasso?” I informed Yura who is still facing down.

 

Doojoon’s POV

I’ve decided to give her another chance to explain. To be honest , I do not want to lose her to Eli. She’s one of the main reason why I’m living my life happily even though she was most of the time busy with her own things but just thinking about her , makes me happy.

“Oppa~~” I heard her calling. She was wearing a teddy bear pjs with an oversized B2ST hoodie. I gave her a faint smile & patted on the empty space next to me.

”Oppa , I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I mean my body just wouldn’t listen to me & I hate lying to you. I’m sorry. Yell at me all you want or better , ddakkbam me.”  She said , clipping up her fringe & grabbing my hand. “Oppa , hurry.” She pleaded.

I can’t help but laughed at her silliness. She looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

“Yuna-ah , I don’t dare to hurt a girl. Especially you. Yes , I was angry when Eli kissed you but I know that you didn’t expect that to happen.” I said as I gently caressed her arm.

“But… what about the media? They took photos & videos.” She asked. I pulled her closer.

“Don’t worry about the media. I’ll handle them. But for now , let’s just go back to how we were before.” I said , running my fingers through her soft long hair.

We stayed in that position for quite some time when a very familiar voice broke the silence.

“Hey there , loverbirds.”  It was none other than Eli. He had a cocky smile on his face. I hate that smile. Unknowingly , I clenched my fists. Yuna noticed it & stood up.

“What do you want , Eli? Don’t you think you’ve caused enough damage for one day?” she said in a stern voice.

“Aww… My baby is getting all angry. I love it when you’re angry. I just wanna tell you that I’m sorry for what happened. I just wanna show you that I was serious when I confessed to you of my true feelings. I’ll be leaving soon… for Japan. I’ll understand if you don’t wanna be friends with me again. Goodbye , Yuna.” Eli said & walked away.

Is this guy bipolar? One moment he was annoying & the next moment he said goodbye?

 

 

 

 

Yoseob’s POV

I was resting in the dorm when I heard the doorbell rang.

I opened the door & I was shocked to see Yura with really puffy eyes.

“Oppa….” She sobbed. I simply pulled her into the dorm. She went straight to the kitchen & started to cry.

“Yura-ah… What happened this time? Did Dongwoon hurt you? Hmm?” I gently lifted up her chin , looking into her sad eyes. It pains me to see her like this.

“Oppa , is it wrong if I were to have Kevin Woo as my close friend? I know that Kevin-oppa still have feelings for me but he gets that I only see him as a friend & nothing more. I tried explaining to Woonie but he just wouldn’t listen. – in fact , he raised his voice at me for the first time.” She said as she continued to sob. If only I didn’t leave the dorm… Aish! Stupid ice-cream!

“Hyung , I’m hungry! Let’s get some ddokkbuki! Hyung?” Dongwoon’s voice echoed through the dorm.

“I better leave. He’ll get all mad the moment he sees me. Thank you for being such a great listener , oppa. Bye.” She got up & quietly left the dorm while Dongwoon was changing.

Sigh… I hope you two will work things out soon. If not , Junhyung-hyung & Hyunseung-hyung are gonna nag at Dongwoon & me!

 

Dongwoon’s POV

“Oppa , is it wrong if I were to have Kevin Woo as my close friend? I know that Kevin-oppa still have feelings for me but he gets that I only see him as a friend & nothing more. I tried explaining to Woonie but he just wouldn’t listen. – in fact , he raised his voice at me for the first time.” I heard Yura’s voice. She sounded sad & scared too? Did I really scare her that bad? Maybe I did overreact. But I just can’t help it. Kevin is getting way too close.

“Hyung , I’m hungry! Let’s get some ddokkbuki! Hyung?” I deliberately said that out loud. Yura’s favourite food is ddokkbuki. I went into the bedroom to change.

After I was done changing , I saw Yoseob-hyung on the couch , watching TV.

Oh? Where did Yura go? Don’t tell me she left…

“Oh! Dongwoon-ah , let’s go! I’m hungry too.” Exclaimed Yoseob-hyung as he slung an arm around my neck.

Yoseob-hyung was pulling my arm but stopped when he realised that I didn’t even budge.

“You missed her , don’t you? Yah , why don’t you just call her & ask her out for an ice-cream… No , a ddokkbuki date? She really misses you.” Said Yoseob-hyung.

 

Yura’s POV

In the past , Woonie-oppa will smile widely like a pabo whenever I’m around. But now… just my presence , pisses him off.

I went to Han River to relax my mind.

“Omo! Isn’t that Kim Yura? Dongwoon’s girlfriend?”

“I read about an article that she cheated on Dongwoon with Kevin from UKISS. Tch , such a cheap girl.”

“Yah! Kim Yura! Doesn’t mean you major in ballet , you’re someone with class. If you ever dare to break Dongwoon’s heart , I will –“

“Jagiya~~~” I heard a very much familiar voice calling me.

“Woonie-oppa?”

“Mianhae. The queue was long. Here I got your favourite banana chocolate slushie. Oh? I heard what you girls said to my beloved girlfriend & I don’t think that was very nice. Now , apologise.” Dongwoon demanded from the 2 fan girls. The 2 girls apologised insincerely but I still forgive them though. I don’t wanna give them a hard time.

After the girls left , awkward silence began to surround Han River.

“Thank you – for being there when I need you.” I thanked Dongwoon with my head down , still unable to meet his eyes.

Dongwoon squatted down in front of me & gently lifted my chin. Slowly , he leans in. Omo! Is he gonna kiss me? In public?I shut my eyes & I felt his lips on my forehead. I opened my eyes & blinked several times with puffed cheeks.

“Yura , I’m sorry for everything. I love you.”