Chapter 33

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Junhyung's POV

"Yah , if you're worried about her , go & visit her. I'm sure she's waiting for you. Staring at her photo for weeks won't do you much help." I said to Doojoon who is lying down on his bed , staring at Yuna's photo. I know that he just doesn't know how to face her after causing a whirlwind barging into her peaceful life. "At least , give her a call. Do you know she's been bugging all of us 'cause of you? Heed my advice , call her." I advised Doojoon once again.

Doojoon's POV

Maybe I should give her a call. Junhyung's right , staring at her photo won't do much help.

Doojoon : Hello? Yuna , it's me.

Yuna : Doojoonie-oppa! Oh my , am I glad that you finally called! I've been waiting for your call ever since the photos leaked out. 

Doojoon : I know I should have called you earlier. I'm sorry that I made you wait. It was really irresponsible of me to have just let you face the press all by yourself.

Yuna : It's okay. I totally understand. I mean you've lots of answering to do. I'm fine , Eli kinda helped me out with the reporters & paparazzis.

Doojoon : Eli? I thought he's in Japan?

Yuna : Well , he's on a week off. By the way , oppa , is Yura with you?

Doojoon : Oh...... Yura? No , why?

Yuna : She's not home yet. Usually , she'll tell me of her whereabouts. 

Doojoon : Yuna-ah , let's give it a shot.

Yuna : Give what a shot?

Doojoon : Us. Let's give 'us' a shot. What do you think?

Yuna : Umm...... Oh! I have a tummyache! I'll call you! Bye!

Gosh , does she knows that she at lying? Seriously? A tummyache in the middle of a serious conversation? Sigh , she sure do know how to make me wait.

******

Kevin's POV

I couldn't find her anywhere. I decided to wait for her at the nearby park. While waiting , I heard a very much familiar giggle , it's Yura & she's on someone's back. It was no other than Dongwoon. My heart aches just looking at how happy she is with him.

"Thank you , oppa. You better get going before manager-oppa grounds you. I'll call you. Bye-yeom!" she said cheerfully. But what breaks my heart the most was when she planted a short kiss on his lips before walking away. Dongwoon left with a huge smile on his face. 

Dongwoon-ah , you better treat her right. If you don't , I'll take her away from you.

Yura's POV

Oh? Where did all the reporters & paparazzis go? Are they really gone? Does that mean my life is back to normal? YES! That means I can go on a date with Woonie-oppa without any fear. Well , of course , he has to ask approval from Cube's CEO & not forgetting his fans. After all of that are done , we'll officially be a couple.

I entered the elevator , as the doors were about to shut a pair of very familiar hands stopped it. "Oh? Kevin-oppa? Oppa , there's such thing called the button. You'll injure your hands if you keep doing that." I nagged.

"Yah , don't worry. Oppa has been working out so that he can protect Yura from all those bad guys. Haha. Yura-ah , where did you go? Your Unni was really worried." he said. "I went to relax my mind. Oppa.... I am really sorry. I really am. Will you forgive me?" 

Kevin's POV

"Pabo-ah. I'm fine but if that Dongwoon doesn't treat you well , I'll take you away from him! Hahaha." I said. I'm glad to see Yura smiling & laughing again.

"Oppa.... I have something for you." she said breaking the silence.

"Oh? What is it?" I asked. And suddenly her lips crashed onto mine. It was just a peck , she pulled away while I looked at her confused. "Oppa , this is a gift that I've been wanting to give you. Oppa , I hope you'll find a girl who deserves you more than I do." she said & slowly entered her apartment , leaving me dazed. 

******

Yuna's POV

"Yura! Yura-ah! Get the freaking the door!" I called Yura out. Who on Earth will come ringing our doorbell at 5am?!

"[Yawn!] Yura , who is..... Omo! Yah , Eli! What are you doing here?!" I squealed in shock. Eli slowly got up from his seat with a playful smirk on his face & slowly walked towards me. He finally stopped , our faces are just inches away. "Y-yy-ah... You're too close...." I stuttered. 

Eli's POV

Haha. I love it when she's nervous especially with me. "Yuna-ah , I'm leaving. I'm sorry I can't attend your showcase." I said as I pulled her closer by wrapping my arms around her slender waist. "Oh come on! Get a room!" teased little Yura. I simply giggled after listening to Yura's remark & Miss Yuna right here is blushing away.

"What time are you leaving?" she asked trying her best not to stutter. "I have to be at the airport in 15 minutes time. Kevin is doing his last minute packing. Yuna-ah , promise me that you'll smile no matter what & eat healthily , okay? And also , tell me if Doojoon ever bullies , okay? Promise?" I said , sticking out my pinky finger. Slowly she intertwined her pinky with mine & nodded her head. "I gotta go now before I missed my flight. Take care , yeah?" I bid farewell & slowly lean in closer , leaving a kiss on her forehead. 

------

Hi-yeom! ^^

Sorry for the long wait & very short update!

Having writer's block right now :/

I'll update a better chapter soon! :)

Ppyong! ^____~