Chapter 34

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Doojoon's POV

"Hyung , why are you smiling like a kid who just received a candy?" Dongwoon asked , looking at me confused.

"Huh? Ah , it's nothing. Yah , do you know where's Junhyung?" I asked Dongwoon who is busy eating ramyun with Yoseob & Kikwang.

The three of them simply pointed to the bedroom. 

"Yah! Junhyung-ah!" I called him out excitedly. "What is it , Doojoon-ah? I'm busy." he said , he sounds kinda pissed. Busy? Tch! 

"I've finally asked her out!" I said , hitting him gently. "Let me guess. You asked her out through a phone call , right? And she used some lame excuse to end the conversation. Am I right?" he said coolly.

How did he know? "Yeah. I did exactly what you told me to do. Did I do something wrong?"

"Yah! Are turning into a pabo just like Kikwang too? No girls in the world like it if a guy asked them out through a phone call! And supposedly , you're the nation's boyfriend. Tch!" he said sarcastically. 

"Okay fine. Love Guru , what should I do now?" I asked with a tint of sarcasm.

"Easy. Meet her. Try to come up with some creative ways for her to say yes. Now go. I'm sleepy." he said , obviously tired. "Now?! But it's midnight! And you know how important sleep is. Especially to Yuna." I said.

"Yah , Doojoon-ah. Just admit it , you're the one who wants to sleep." said Hyunseung who just popped out of nowhere. 

"YAH! Do you wanna die?!" I screamed at that 4D. "Hyung-ah , stop screaming. I have school later." whined Dongwoon. I quietly leave the room & started brainstorming.

******

Yura's POV

The day of Unni's showcase is just two days away. Unni is currently having her beauty sleep. I am still sad that Eli-oppa couldn't attend Unni's showcase. Sigh... Oh? Isn't that Eli-oppa's car? Isn't he supposed to be in Japan? What's going on? 

Yuna's POV

Two more days to my showcase. I wonder what's Eli doing right now. I bet he has got himself a Japanese girl that's why he's in a rush to fly back to Japan. Oh? A text message?

From : Yoon Doojoon ♥ 

Psst! Yuna , are you asleep? If you're not , do you mind opening the door? Thank you ¥

Doojoon-oppa? What is he doing here late at night? He better have a very good reason for disturbing my sleep.

"Oppa , what are you doing here? It's one in the morning!" I whined. Doojoon simply smiled & slowly he revealed a bouquet of roses. 98 stalks of white roses & a stalk of red rose. Which totals up to 99 roses! 

"It's for you. Do you like it?" he asked. I am still stunned. 99 roses! I've never received something like this before! 

"Uh..... Umm... W-would... you like to come in?" I stuttered.

Doojoon's POV

I slowly made my way to their kitchen. Haha , she's still stunned , huh? 

"Did you girls change the passcode?" I asked the stunned Yuna. She simply nodded her head. I bet she's wondering where on earth did manage to get a bouquet of 99 roses this late. Well... I have my ways.

"Oppa , all the flower shops are closed. Where on earth did you manage to get the roses?" she asked , curiosity & confusion filled up her eyes. 

I got up from my seat & slowly made my way to Yuna who was standing near the kitchen counter. Soon , the distance between was just few centimetres away. "Oppa... What are you doing?" she asked. I simply giggled , looking at how nervous she is. "I... hand-plucked the roses myself. My aunt is a florist & she owns her own floral shop but since mine was a last minute request , she made me hand-plucked the roses." I answered. She quickly grabbed my hands which are full of band-aids. 

"Oppa , thank you. And yes , I'll go out with you." she said as a tint of rosy pink slowly appearing on her cheeks.  "YES!!!!!! I'll call you? Bye , girlfriend!" I jumped for joy. I'm not dreaming , am I? She actually said YES! 

Yuna's POV

Girlfriend? So , I'm now Yoon Doojoon's girlfriend? 

******

Eli's POV

I saw Doojoon's car driving in. He must be here to see Yuna. Sigh... I know I told Yuna that I have to fly back to Japan. I lied. I was deep thoughts then Inwas interrupted by my cellphone. A text message?

From : Little Kid Yura ♥ 

Oppa... I know you're not in Japan right now. I saw you. Why did you lie , Oppa?

She saw me? I shall just ignore her text.

That's because I am not gonna give your sister up. I'm gonna win her heart no matter what.

------

Hi-yeom!!! ^____^

I'm back with an update!

I hope y'all like it :)

I'm still experiencing an itsy bit of writer's block , so yeah.

But anyways , comments & subscribers are loved  ♥ 

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Ppyong~~~ ♥