37

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Dongwoon's POV

From: Yuna Ahjumma

YAH! SON DONGWOON! YOU BETTER NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YURA , ARASSO?! 

I looked at the text and immediately broke into a ball of laughter. What was she thinking?

"Woonie, what are you laughing about?" I heard Yura asked as she peered above my shoulder and look at my phone. I quickly pressed the button to lock my phone as I turned around to face her directly, letting myself have sly smile on my face.

"Ya! Ya! What;s with that smile?" Yura asked as her voice turned panicky and she hugged her own body, backing away from me with each step I took towards her.

"Nothing. I'm just wondering....." I let my voice trail off as I got amused with her comical shocked face as she continued to back away from me until her back touched the wall behind her. She turned her head back and groaned, before looking back at me who was by then right in front of her.

"Ya! Don't get any nearer! Or..OR..." her voice went pitchy as she completely went into panic mode. 

I bit my lips as I looked at her reaction, trying to contain my laughter in me when I saw her phone flashing and Yuna's face was displayed. Without missing a beat, I took the phone off her and cancelled the call before giving her a glare and walked off, trying to pretend that I was mad.

Yura's POV

I looked at Woonie's back as he walked out of the room silently as I clutched the phone that he had given back to me near to my chest before letting out a long sigh. My heartbeat still racing because of the situation earlier.

My heart.

It's beating fast for Woonie.

That means I'm still in love with him right? 

Right?

I walked out of the room as I walked over to Woonie, only to have him ignoring me completely, like as though I was not even there. 

Don't tell me he's mad?

I AM THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO BE MAD.

He almost....ATTACK ME!

I walked up to him to try my luck again but just like the previous time, he ignored me again. Something inside me blowed up as I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the room.

I didn't know what I was going to do or what was happening in my mind, but the next minute I found myself in front of him.

 

With my lips on his.

 

I quickly pulled back as soon as I realised what I was doing when I saw him with a smirk on his face before he opened up his mouth to speak.

"I should get angry more often, maybe I'll get more kisses from you," Woonie said as he started to hug me.

I  then looked at him and finally realised what was happening.

"Ya! YOU CON ME! THAT WILL BE THE LAST KISS I EVER GIVE YOU. HMPH!" I said as I walked away from him only to bump onto Doo Joon who had a stupid smile on his face.

 

Doo Joon's POV

I looked at the petite girl in front of me as I gave her a smile as I had heard her last sentence. Loud and clear.

It was funny looking at her widening her eyes when she knew that I had heard it as well. Her face went red really quickly but I wasn't about to let my chance of making fun of her passed me by so I decided to give a comment that made her blush harder.

"So, you guys kissed huh?" I said briefly and directly as her eyes widened once again and her face turned redder than before. An awkward silence loomed between us before she suddenly pointed her index finger towards me and started to counter against my last statement.

"WHAT?!" She said cockily as she made a weird body movement before continuing her sentence, " Not like you and unni haven't done it. I bet you've gone second base or.. or.. third base. Even more. Cause you're a P-E-R-V-E-R-T! ERT!" 

I looked at her as my face flushed as how hers did a few minutes ago before I turned around and walked away from her. I was not about to let her into my personal life, especially when the one involved is her very own sister.

"Wait. Did you? OMG! You...you DID IT!" The little girl then shouted that made the others who was coincidentally coming in the room looked at me with horror.

"YOU DID IT?!!!!" Yoseob asked as the others looked at me with anticipation.

"NO! LET ME THROUGH! I'M GOING TO SLEEP!" I shouted in a desperate attempt to hide my embarrassment only to have them asking more questions as they blocked my way towards the only exit of this whole situation. I glared at Yura who was by then giggling while Woonie backhugged her.

Mental note: Make her regret making me embarrassed.

************************************

Annyong!
I'm updating on behalf of Yura-shi, since her minis is off to idk where.
SO hahahaha.
Anyways, good night

 

xx

Que