Chapter 12

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?
Yuna POV

Sheesh.



This short guy again and his misunderstanding.

I walked into the room and saw Yura with a group of guys. The one who sat beside her look like a caucasian, but I doubt it since he is fluently speaking korean to the others.


"Unni,this is Woonie-oppa. Hey that rhymes," she gestured to the caucasian looking guy, giggling in between as she got amused by her own lame statement.


"Uhh.. I know. You sent an MMS of him remember?" i told her as she ran over to me, trying to stop me from saying it out loud, but too late they have all heard it.


Dongwoon shrugged his shoulder as he walked towards me and asked me cautiously," What picture did she MMS-ed to you?"


"Oh the one that you looked like a nerd in," I replied promptly and was then introduced to the others, leaving Dongwoon curious of the content of the MMS.


"Unni, do you know that they're idols? I thought they were janitors and kitchen boys but they're IDOLS! AND THEY'RE FAMOUS! LOOK!" Yura proclaimed excitedly as she showed me the poster of the 6 guys.


"Oh. Great. Now, how do we have a normal homecoming?" I asked Yura while she just totally ignored me.


We were supposed to be having a normal life back in Korea after all that exposure back in Europe due to our ballet career. With these buffoons looking guys as her friends, (YES! HERS! Not mine!) we are never gonna get it.


"You know what, Yura? You have fun with them, I'm going home. Being with famous people is not good, and to top it up, they're not even English," i said to Yura as i made my way out of the dorm as the guys called it.


Yoseob's POV

I looked her making her way out of the house and closed the door behind her.


What does she mean by being with famous are not good?


It's not like we're criminals.


And what's that about us not being English?


I am proud to be a Korean.


"Urm, you guys. She's just like that. She's touchy and she has a lot of criteria for the people she mix around with, so don't worry about it. She's just too used to living in Europe," Yura explained when suddenly we heard a sharp shrill!


"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!"