Chapter 18

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yura's POV

Now, this is AWK-WARDDD!!! So let's rewind back to an hour ago.

*Flashback*

"No. You're staying here. Lisa, let me introduce you to my new girlfriend. She's Kim Yuna. She's a ballerina, ever heard of her?" Eli said to the girl who looked like Yuna. I looked over at Yuna who is now with a shocked face. The girl, whose name is apparently Lisa then opened up to speak but Eli cut her right away.

"Anyways, we have no time for you so we better get going. Right baby?" Eli said, asking Yuna but Yuna did not response so he just grabbed Yuna's hand and dragged her away. I was still standing there in between Hoon and Kevin as all three of us looked at each other confused. 

Did he just really introduced my sister as his girlfriend?

But they are cats and dogs!

I feel dark days ahead of me when my thought was suddenly interrupted by someone's warm hands.

I looked at my hand to see Kevin's warm hand in mine. 

"Come on! Let's go!" he said as he started running. 

Oh my smiling angel...

*end of flashback*

And that is how we got ourselves in U-Kiss's dorm. I looked around the room to see lots of posters and stuffs all over the place. They are definitely not neat people and in desperate need of a maid, but they are extremely neat though if you were to compare it with the Beast guy. Then I turned to my side and saw an angry, EXTREMELY ANGRY Yuna.

EEPPPSSS!!!!

 

 

Eli's POV

I looked over at her and saw the exact same expression that I saw half an hour ago. It's been almost an hour after that incident where I introduced her to my ex girlfriend as my girlfriend. And oh, did i tell you? She looked exactly like her.

I would have thought that this Yuna girl would scream her hearts out and bite of my head but no. She had been silent throughout the whole thing. She didn't even let out a whisper. She was just there on our sofa, in our dorm being all silent. Honestly, it's scarier when she's all silent than when she's cursing me and all. 

I looked at her and then to her sister Yura when I realised that I actually have pressing matters with Yura.

"Hey Yura. We've got to talk because....." 

"I know music video right?" Yura said with a smile on her face. "I've got the message," She said as she hold out her phone towards me. That's right, she's warm and nice. That's nice not like grumpy and mean like her sister. I took a look at her sister again when a ringtone blasted out loud. I looked around to see who's phone was ringing as it was unfamiliar and saw Yuna picked up her phone.

"Bonjour monsieur!" She answered the phone as she walked away from the sofa. I saw her nodding and speaking some foreign language when suddenly Yura tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned to see her right in front of my face.

"WOOOAHHH!!" I yelped in shock as I almost fall down but luckily for me, Kevin was behind me and helped me before I touched the ground.

"You should be more careful Eli and don't stare at people, it's rude." Kevin said as he helped me up.

"I didn't stare at anyone," I said promptly.

"Of course you didn't," Yura said with a smile. I smiled back at her as I took a sip of water from the bottle when I saw her opening up again.

"You were just staring at my sister," Yura said, causing me to spurt out the water from my mouth.

Yuna was then already standing beside me and gave me a look before making her way out of the house.

"Unni, where are you going?" Yura shouted out loud.

"I'm meeting urm.. someone.. important, you coming?" Yuna replied back to her. 

 I looked at the clock. 4am? What the hell is she doing meeting someone at 4am?

"Uhhh.. nevermind, I'll just be at home." Yura replied as she too walked out of the house.

I followed them out, because of courtesy as Kevin and Hoon followed behind me. Yuna headed for the elevator while Yura just made a turn to the next house, punched some number on the security pad before saying out loud, "I'm home!!!!"

She then turned towards us with a smirk.

WHAT?!!!

SHE'S MY NEIGHBOR????!!!!!!

 

******************************

annyong!
I'm still updating this ff.
Oh well.
How do you like my update?
okay?
Hope it's okay!

@darlinxb : Yea, the pigeon got quite irritating huh? Haha. Lol, It's fun to have them quarrel all the time. Hahaha. it's the concept that the author wanted anyways. right ally? HAHA

@max_woo_lin : Haha yea, they keep quarrelling all the time then they make a couple right? But idkkkk~~ HAHA. 

@pinkypn : Yea, Korea is scary. I watched SS501 and I was like, I didn't have any idea Korea was so scaryyyyy~ and well lisa didn't get to say anything at all, but we all know who's in the wrong huh? I'd hit her tooo!!! CAuse she broke Eli's heart!

 

Don't forget the comments and subs okay!

CHUU~~