Chapter 13

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yoseob's POV

I ran out of the dorm to find out the reason for the sudden shrill. The other members as well as Yura followed suit. 

"Unni!" Yura shouted and ran over to Yuna who was on the floor by our corridor. She was on the floor and the high heel that she was wearing before, is no longer on her feet. Her face was filled with pain as she held her ankle.

"Yuna! What happened?!" Junhyung asked as he too ran over towards Yuna.

"Don't get near me!" Yuna suddenly shouted as she shot a glare at Junhyung and the others, shoving his hands off her almost instantaneously. 

"Unni. Why? What happened?" Yura asked as she helped Yuna up.

"It's all because of them and their fans. Some stupid girls came to me and interrogated me about them. The heck should i know? This is only my first time meeting them and.. AHHHHH!!!" she squealed as she fell back down onto the floor bringing Yura down with her.

"Ugh! I think I sprained my ankle," Yuna said before hitting her fists onto the hard ground, obviously irritated and frustrated by her current situation.

Yura's POV

I looked at my unni feeling mortified.

"Unni! Are you sure? This cannot happen!!! ARGGGHHHH!!!" I said as i pulled my hair with my clenched fist. 

This is not happening right?

What a bad timing!

"Why? Why? Why can't this happen? WHat's wrong?" Hyunseung quickly blew me with questions.

"Uhh... Dongwoon, do you remember that day i told you we have an offer to dance when we come back to Korea?" I asked Dongwoon.

"Oh yea, something about the swan lake recital right?" He said as he nodded his head.

"Yea, that's right. Swan Lake. Well, we got it and rehearsals are going to start in two weeks time. How is my unni going to perform ballet with a sprained ankle? And she's one of the main leads too! How am i supposed to explain this to the director?" I moaned, as my frustrations built up.

This recital is exceptionally important for us as it would make it or break it for our ballet career in Korea. It wasn't that hard to get an offer since we have quite a portfolio from our gigs in Europe to back us up, but this was one recital that Yuna had wanted to do, since she had always been a choosy one. With a sprain ankle, it is almost impossible for her to dance at all, seeing that even standing up caused her much pain.

Thoughts of us possibly not being able to carve out a dance career in Korea was then wreaking my mind, especially since dancing is a competitive area here. 

Why must this happen now?!!

"Oh, whatever. It's just a recital. Forget it. I'll just call them and tell them i can't make it due to personal reason," Unni said as she took out her phone from her pocket and dialled the number.

Suddenly, Junhyung came over and took the phone off Yuna's hand to cancel the call, before swiftly picking her up bridal style.

"Shut up and don't struggle!"

 

*************************

Posted by StarrBelle19 (Que)

Annyong readers! I am the co-writer for this ff.
How did you like this chapter and the last one?
My writing style differs a bit from Ally(iamapetite), but i hope you guys still enjoy it as much.

Do comment and subscribe okay!

Till next time!

CHU~