Chapter 19

Idol Boyfriend = My Mr. Good Enough?

Yuna's POV

" Yuna darling , you're looking gorgeous as always. " complimented Dè Clièu. Well , this metroual dude right here used to be our ballet instructor. He can be very GAY at times but then again he is also one of the most hot demand instructor back in the academy.

" Haha. Thank you. You're looking gorgeous yourself. So , what are you doing here in Seoul? " I faked a laugh & of course , I didn't mean about him being gorgeous.

" Oh? Where's that clumsy sister of yours? Isn't she always with you? " He asked as he take a sip of espresso with his legs crossed. This guy can be quite a at times , I don't know why but he'll always make Yura's life a living hell. He had always said that Yura is never gonna be THE BALLERINA . I admit that dense little sister of mine can be really clumsy but she's adorable when she's  on stage. I think this Dè Clièu guy is just blind.

 

" You have yet to answer my question , Dè Clièu. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Paris? " I changed the subject. 

" Well , you see darling. I was about to board the plane to Paris when I found out that my dear partner Yuna decided to ditch me for some conservative country! How am I supposed to perform a recital without my ice princess , huh? Isn't Paris your dream? " he said with a smirk on his face. I swear I would totally wallop you into a fried squid ball if only there's not much people around us right now!

" Look , Dè Clièu. I've promised Yura that I'll fly back to Seoul with her once we've graduated from the academy. I know I will have a much more brighter future in Paris but I can't simply leave Yura alone. She needs me to be around. " I reasoned with him. He was seriously just ignoring me. He simply rolled his eyes.

 " Yuna baby , I don't care whatever your reasons are. I want you to come with me to Paris & win the title! You've been waiting for this ever since you enrolled into the academy. Are you seriously gonna miss out on this golden opportunity all 'cause of your sister? Yura is old enough to look after herself. Here , I'll be waiting for you at the airport. Ciào! " he passed me a plane ticket & exited the cafè.

What am I gonna do? I mean living my dream in Paris is all that I ever wanted but what about Yura? She still has to practice for the Swan Lake recital since I sprained my ankle. She needs someone to guide her. To be honest , Yura wasn't really the best ballerina in the academy. She was often cast aside due to her different dance style. But she still graduated with honours. 

Yura's POV

" Pabo-ah! I'm home! " Oh! That must be Yuna-unni!

" I'm in the balcony! So , who did you meet up with? Is that person someone I know? " I shouted from the balcony.

" Holy cow! Yura! What are you doing? " Unni yelled & BAM! I fell hard on my .

" Aigoo~~ I.... I was just trying to stand like a flamingo. I've been in that position for like 20 minutes until you yelled. " I explained & pouted.

Unni held out her hand & helped me up. " So , who did you meet up with? You were away for like hours! " I asked unni once again.

" Umm , no one in particular. Anyways , you have lots of practicing to do , don't you? " unni changing the subject.

" Uh-huh. I have Swan Lake & also U-KISS's MV shooting. Eung~~~ I am so gonna screw everything up. Unlike you , you're like daebak. " I said with a sad tone.

" Yah , don't say that. I'll be here to guide you , I think? You're much more daebak than me. " unni comforted me & tickled my tummy.

" Oh! Unni , what's for dinner tonight? " I asked as I rubbed my tummy in a circular motion.

" Oh shoot! I totally forgotten about dinner. Now , will you be a good girl & dine out with someone else or something? I'm really exhausted. Plus , my ankle has yet to recover. Maybe you can dine out with Dongwoon? " reasoned Unni. I simply nod & texted Woonie.

Unni went into her room to rest. I was searching for my purse when I saw a piece of paper beneath it. It's a plane ticket...... to Paris? The flight will be leaving by 10pm. 

Is it because of me that Unni has to abandon her dreams? 

--------------------------------

Annyeong!

This chapter is mostly concentrated on the girls. So yeah. I know my update is not as interesting as Que's. But still , comments & subscribers are loved. Updated by : iamapetite , Ally.

@pinkypn : Well , that's how the story is supposed to be in Que's head? And since when did Yura have boyfriend? O.o

@max_woo_lin : Yeah , that's how pabo all of them are. Hahaha. I know , right? Kevin & Yura :) Dongwoon? Well , you will have to stay tune then :>